.Jealous

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My feet are aching later that night and my neck feels stiff as I walk home from work. I check my phone but I have no messages and I try not to feel too disappointed that Chanyeol hadn't even messaged me. He had my number now, so that wasn't stopping him. 

Maybe Sehun had been right. Maybe Chanyeol was only playing with me, and he didn't actually care at all. 

"Aish!" I kick the bin next to me in frustration. It doesn't fall over but I hear a crack and feel a jab of pain and hope that I hadn't broken my toe. This was all Sehun's fault. 

I limp the rest of the way home and only notice the devil waiting for me when it was too late. 

Sehun is sat on the bottom step wrapped in a thick coat and his breath coming out in thick clouds in the cold night air. He looks up at the sound of my limping and I can see his annoyed expression in the dull streetlight. 

"Why are you so late?" he asks in annoyance as if I had asked him to wait for me. 

I sigh mostly in exhaustion. My foot hurt too much for me to want to run away, however the last thing that I wanted to do was walk towards him. "Have you not terrorised me enough for today?" I ask. He frowns and walks towards me, leaning down so that we were face to face. "You look mad" he observes. "I don't have the time for your jokes. Get lost" I say before limping past him and towards the stairs. 

"Aigoo, why so cold?" he calls after me. He runs in front of me and I try to step past him but he keeps blocking me. 

"Ah what?! What do you want? Leave me alone!" I snap, not sure if I was shivering from anger or from the cold. He frowns and suddenly clasps my bare hands in his gloved ones, giving me some of his warmth. I try to snatch my hands away but he won't let me. "Ah, don't be mad my dear."

"Don't call me that" I hiss through gritted teeth. He raises his eyebrows at me in surprise. "Wow, you really are mad" he says as if he's almost in awe. 

"Of course I am! You think that showing up here acting cute will excuse you of being a jerk?" I snap at him, slightly relieved to finally ventilate all of the anger he made me feel. "You think I'm cute?" he asks with a smile. I roll my eyes in exasperation. "Did you even listen to anything else that I just said?" 

I don't give him the time to respond and manage to snatch my hands back from him. "Get out of my way" I say, losing the will and effort to talk to him for any longer. He let's my push him aside and watches me with a cocked head as I limp towards the stairs. 

"Why are you walking like that?" he calls. 

"Because I hurt my arm" I say sarcastically. As I take the first step my foot feels as if it had been stabbed and I stumble, scraping my knees on the concrete steps. 

"Aigoo, what a disgrace" Sehun says from behind me, tsking and watching with his hands in his pockets. I grit my teeth and try to ignore him, pulling myself back up onto my feet and rubbing my grazed palms. Suddenly Sehun lifts up my arm, swinging it around his shoulders and wrapping his arm around my waist. I'm too surprised to yell at him. 

"Don't stare at me like that" he says before helping me up the rest of the steps. When we get to the top he lets me go and rubs the back of his neck. "You really are a lucky girl" he says. I scoff and roll my eyes. "That's debatable" I say. He pouts and rubs the top of my head. "You're still not forgiven" I snap at him, slapping away his hand. He sighs, dropping the cute facade. "Fine. I'm sorry. I went too far. Is that better?" he says. I suppose it was the best that I was going to get. "I guess so" I mumble reluctantly. He rolls his eyes but smiles. "I'll pick you up at half seven in the morning tomorrow. You better be ready, or else..." he pokes me in the center of the forehea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter