.The new couple

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't look forward to school the next day. I still hadn't spoken to Chanyeol since he nearly ran out of the restaurant and the thought of it made my cheeks burn with shame. 

I take a deep breath as I walk up to the school gates and internally groan when I see that Sehun is waiting there. When he sees me he gives me a large embrace and I feel like suffocating. "Yah, what the hell are you doing?" I snap when I'm finally able to push him away. He smiles at me as if seeing me was the best thing in the entire world. "Good morning my dear."

I roll my eyes and pull a face. "Your parents aren't here. You don't need to keep up the creepy act" I say. He laughs, suddenly leaning in to whisper in my ear. I cringe but he grabs my elbow and doesn't let me run away. "Half of the people in this school know my family. If this is going to work we have to make everyone believe it." I look at him as if he had just told me he was a murderer. "You can't be serious" I say. He smiles at me like the devil. "I'm deadly serious."

"I'm going to class before you make me late" I hiss, quickly becoming fed up with this whole fake relationship. "Let's go together my dear!" he says loudly, smiling widely and grabbing my hand. I blush violently and try to hide my face from the onlookers. "Yah!" I snap. He tightens his grip and drags me to class, which is suddenly the last place that I want to be. 

When we enter the room Sehun refuses to let go of my hand and a hush falls upon the class as they stare at us. "Oh! What's this?" Jongin asks loudly. "Yah, why don't you hold my hand like that?" he asks Sehun, pouting. Sehun smiles evilly and I wish the ground would swallow me up. "Because you're not my girlfriend." There's a collective Ohhh amongst the class and Sehun's friends drum on their desk excitedly. 

Sehun drags me to my desk and I feel like kicking him black and blue. I don't look at Chanyeol as I pass him by, embarrassed to what he might think, but even more afraid that he won't care. 

For the rest of the day I keep my head buried either in textbooks or in my arms, hoping that the whispers and stares surrounding me would melt away. However by the end of the day news of our 'relationship'  had spread across the school like wildfire and I was getting glares and shoves in the corridor from girls I had never seen before. 

"Isn't this a beautiful day?" Sehun asks happily as he holds my locker door open. I glare at him whilst shoving in my books aggressively. "Do you have to follow me around all day?" I hiss. 

"Why? You don't like it?" He asks with a mischievous smile.

"I hate it."

"Aigoo, that's such a strong word" he pouts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter