.Toy

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I prepare breakfast in the morning and force Jae to sit down and eat. He glares at me over his bowl of rice. 

"I don't have time for this" he complains. 

"There's people who are starving you know, you little punk" I say. 

"Then make them some food. You're going to make me late..." he's interrupted by a sudden coughing fit. It doesn't stop quickly and soon he's clutching at his chest and is almost doubled over. I rush to the bathroom to fetch his medicine, helping him swallow down a teaspoon of disgusting goopy medicine and then two pills and some water. 

"I choked on rice" he says stubbornly when he regains his breath, wiping his watery eyes. I can hear his chest wheeze as he breathes. "Don't lie."

He drops his spoon and gets up suddenly. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask. 

"School. You should come too" he says with an eye roll before going to the front door. 

I hurry to get my school bag as he puts on his shoes. When he opens the front door I hear him say "Oh, Sehun-ssi?" 

I look up in surprise to see Sehun standing at the doorway with an innocent, charming smile. "Please, you don't have to be so formal with me" he says as if he was being modest. I push Jae to the side and glare at Sehun. 

"Mi-ah, good morning" Sehun says excitedly with a suspicious smile. 

"Why are you here?" I ask, failing to return his excitement. 

"I wanted to take you to school. Would you like a ride too, Jae?" he asks my brother. 

Jae smiles but at my glare it falters and he shakes his head reluctantly. "No thank you. I'm not too far away from school. Noona...I'll see you tonight" Jae bows before leaving. Sehun keeps up his pleasant act until Jae disappears and then looks back at me with an annoyed expression. "Aish really, do you have any idea how early I had to wake up to get here before you left?" Sehun complains. 

I scoff in disbelief but what had I been expecting?

"What are you up to now?" I ask suspiciously. His smile returns only this time he looks amused. "Do I have to have an agenda?" he asks, pouting as if I had hurt his feelings. "You always have an agenda. I bet you walked me home last night just so that you could see where I lived. But what for?" 

He holds up his hands, palms facing outwards. "Oh no! I've been caught" he says and chuckles, clasping my cheeks in his hands. "My Miyoung-ie is so smart!"

I grimace and smack his cold hands away. "So what do you want with me?" 

"Well, if you insist on being so serious...I think it would look good if people saw us coming to school together" he says. I frown in confusion and a dislike for his idea. "So this way it looks as if I'm taking care of you" he says when I don't respond, looking annoyed at my reaction. "Aren't I smart?" 

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Do you really want my confirmation?" 

"No. You have to do as I say anyway" he says with a shrug, smiling and grabbing my hand. "Let's go, my dear."

I barely manage to shut the front door before he's dragging me down the stairs and to the expensive black car waiting for us. "I'm surprised you don't have your own car" I say, slightly mockingly. He smirks and shakes his head. "I have two" he says. I try not to look so surprised. He was the son of a millionaire after all. However instead I end up feeling annoyed. How was it fair for a boy to have two, probably expensive foreign cars when my family could barely afford the bicycle Jae uses? "Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter