.New beginnings

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is the most handsome doctor in the hospital. 

Though he is only in his first year of residency, he is already highly respected. This is mainly due to his family status, of course. After all, his father is the senior surgeon here. 

And the women love him. How could they not? Tall, handsome, big doey eyes and a rich deep voice. Nurses, doctors and patients all swooned over him as if he was covered in honey. 

Unfortunately for them he was already engaged. 

I spot him standing at the end of the corridor, leant against the reception desk as he flirted with the nurses. He was easily distinguishable to me. 

I pull out my phone and dial him, waiting and watching. 

"Yobeoseyo?" He says as he lifts the phone to his ear. 

"What are you doing?" I ask innocently. 

"Just hard at work of course, like usual." He lies so smoothly but terribly that I almost laugh. 

"That's not what it looks like."

I watch in amusement as he looks around, eyes wide in panic, before finally spotting me. But suddenly his look of panic morphs into a large, goofy smile. I give him a small wave, bubbles of happiness bursting inside me. 

"Fancy grabbing lunch?" 

We buy some sandwiches from the cafeteria and then take a slow stroll on the grounds surrounding the hospital. It was a beautiful day, and would be a shame to miss. 

"Look at you" I begin to scold. "Look at those dark circles. When was the last time you slept?" 

"Two hours ago" he mumbles past all of the food in his mouth. "I took a nap. It was the first bit of sleep I got in almost twenty four hours."

"Chanyeol-ah, you need to take better care of yourself" I say in concern. 

He stops walking and turns to me with an amused expression. "You're cute when you're worried." I hoped that my blushing didn't show. "And plus, I'm too busy taking care of other people. Isn't that better?" 

"Busy taking care of other people or flirting with the nurses?" I look at him accusingly. 

He holds up his hands in innocence. "Hey, it's not my fault they love me."

I shake my head in exasperation but can't help laughing. "Yah, you can't do that stuff anymore. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter