.Little servant

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I get off of the bus in the morning Chanyeol is waiting for me. He runs up to me at the bus stop, holding his umbrella over my head. I blush and struggle to meet his eyes. 

"Good morning my love" he greets me with a wide smile that makes me squirm. 

"Your shoulder is getting wet" I mumble. He steps further under the umbrella and smiles again. 

"Let's go, or we'll be late." He wraps his arm around my shoulders and drags me in the direction of school and I find it increasingly difficult to pretend as if last night hadn't happened. Chanyeol says nothing about it, acting as he had before any of this had happened. 

When we approach the gates I step out from under his umbrella, shielding my head with my hands from the rain. "I don't want people to stare" I explain at his questioning gaze. Chanyeol sighs but nods. "I understand. Hurry inside. You're getting wet" he says, and then suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me to the entrance and inside. He shakes his umbrella dry and it sprays water everywhere, making us both laugh. 

"Yah, Miyoung!" a familiar voice calls. Sehun approaches me with a thunderous glare. "You're late" he says. 

"But we're on time?" Chanyeol says, looking at his watch in confusion. 

Sehun looks between us with eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What's this? You two weren't even talking yesterday. Now you're coming to school together?" 

I begin to blush and look to Chanyeol for help. He smiles and leans closer to Sehun, hiding his mouth with his hand as he whispers, "It's okay. I know about you two. You don't have to pretend in front of me" and then he claps Sehun on the back with a wide smile. Sehun simply glares back at him and his gaze makes me uncomfortable but Chanyeol seems unfazed. "I can take Miyoung to class" Chanyeol says, still smiling. He grabs me lightly by the elbow and I avoid looking at Sehun as we walk past him. 

But suddenly I'm being pulled backwards by my backpack and I consider getting a different kind of bag. Sehun's pulls me by his side, his expression thunderous and I wasn't sure if he was acting or not but it made me nervous anyway. "Sorry hyung, but I don't like to share" he says. He then grabs my hand painfully tight in his hand and drags me away towards his locker. I massage my crushed hand when he finally let's me go and glare at him the best that I can. 

"You didn't have to be so rude" I snap. He turns to me with a forced smile. "Do you want rumors to start?" he hisses. I look around to see that people were still staring at us as if we were a new exhibition in a gallery and I look down at my shoes in shame. "I didn't realize" I mumble. Sehun pulls books out of his locker, somehow managing to look as if we were having a pleasant conversation from the fake smile on his face. "People will talk about everything that you do from now on. So don't do anything stupid" he says coldly, and then slams the locker shut. 

I follow him to class, sitting down silently. He had made me feel like a misbehaving child. When Chanyeol enters the room he gives me a small smile that cheers me up slightly, and I try my hardest to ignore my classmates stares and Sehun's glare. 

When Teacher Gong walks in we stand and bow, and then begin two grueling hours of English. 

"Yah, how do you pronounce this?" Chanyeol asks me, leaning back to my desk and showing me his work. 

"The k is silent" I say. He pulls a face. "What's the point in that?"

"Would you like to time travel and ask whoever decided it?" I ask sarcastically. He smirks. "If I could time travel, I would go back to last night" he whispers. It's the first time that he's mentioned it and I can feel myself blush violently. I flick him in the middle of the forehead and he chuckles, turning back to his desk. 

However I can't hide the smile stretching across my face and so I hide my mouth behind my hand. Sehun sits besides me with his arms crossed, his textbook unopened. 

"Sehun-ssi. Can you please read the first paragraph on page 75?" Teacher Gong asks. I feel kind of smug that Sehun hadn't been studying the textbook and so I expected him to struggle. However h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter