.The other woman

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on" Sehun says, snatching my textbook off of my desk. I look up and try to snatch it back but he holds it out of my reach and I nearly fall out of my desk.

"Ah, what do you want?" I hiss at him, trying to keep my voice down because night school had begun.

"We have somewhere to go" he says and smiles pleasantly before walking out of the room. I blink after him in confusion for a few seconds and he stands at the doorway beckoning for me to follow. Reluctantly I pack up my books, smiling at Chanyeol apologetically and try to quietly leave the room. 

"Where are we going?" I ask as I hurry after him, cursing his long legs. To my frustration he ignores me until we leave the building and his car is waiting for us. 

His driver opens the car door and Sehun grabs my hand tightly, pulling me into the car. "Yah, you can't just kidnap me!" I protest. Sehun rolls his eyes as the driver starts the engine. "I'm not kidnapping you" he says. 

"Then tell me where we're going" I demand. 

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose as if he was stressed or I was giving him a headache. I glare at him with my arms crossed until he answers. "We're going to meet my omma" he finally says. 

"What?!"

"Well, you are" he adds. 

I stare at him with my mouth dropped open in shock and disbelief. "Are you crazy? She hates me!" 

"Don't exaggerate" he says with an eye roll. 

"Well I don't want to. Let me out!" I say stubbornly.

Sehun turns to me with an eyebrow raised in amusement and the expression on his face makes me falter a little. 

"You don't want to? Don't tell me that you've forgotten the debt that you owe me already" he asks. I gawk at him silently, unsure of what else to say, so instead I result to sitting with my arms crossed and glaring out of the window. "You can't hold that over me forever" I say. 

"It's not forever. It's just until the debt is repaid."

I scoff. 

Soon we arrive at a fancy, extravagant cafe. "I look like the cleaning staff in a place like this" I complain as I stare at the coffee shop in awe. 

"Well don't act like one. It's important that you get along with my omma" he says impatiently. 

"She hates me though" I moan.

"That's exactly why you're eating together."

"You aren't coming?" I ask in panic. 

"No. It's just for you two" he says, leaning over me and opening the door. "I'll be right here. Don't worry. I won't let her kill you" he says sarcastically at my horrified expression. 

I walk into the coffee shop with wobbly knees and a lump in my throat. What if this is a trap?

Madam Oh is easy to find. She looked every bit at home at a coffee shop where even the water cost more than my hourly wage. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Madam Oh" I greet her nervously like a meek mouse. She nods and I sit down opposite to her. 

"It's nice to see you again" she says to me pleasantly and the lie baffles me as much as I find it amusing. 

"You too" I lie. 

"I wish to apologize to you for my behavior when you came to our home. I was disrespectful" she says in a professional manner and I feel speechless. Her eyes looked uncomfortable.

"This is unexpected" is all that I can think of to say. 

"It was Sehun's idea" she says. "He wishes for us to get along, and I suppose I do feel sympathy for you a little" she says. 

I can't help but raise my eyebrows at her words. "Sympathy?"

She smiles awkwardly. "Well, I mean, it must be hard to be in love with a man who will never marry you. But you're young and not bad looking. I'm sure you will find a more suitable man for yourself" she says as if she was giving me life saving advice. I couldn't help but feel offended on a fundamental level, even though contrary to what she thought I couldn't stand her son and I wished to tell her that but I couldn't. 

"But Sehun doesn't wish to follow the marriage that you want" I say as politely as I can through gritted teeth. I don't know why I'm defending Sehun but I suddenly felt very passionately about this as if I really was on his side.

She waves her hand to dismiss what I just said as if it was insignificant. "He's just being rebellious. There is nothing wrong with the marriage or his bride. Oh, here she is!" Madam Oh stands up to greet the woman who has approached our table and I stare up at the young woman with shock. She sits down and smiles at me warmly and I feel swayed as if I was looking at an angel.

"Annyeonghaseyo Miyoung-ssi. I'm Go Eun Seol" she greets me. 

"She's Sehun's fiance" Madam Oh says pleasantly. "I thought it would be a good thing for you two to meet." 

I force myself to stop gawking at Sehun's beautiful fiance as she bats her large eyes at me and her smile stretches across her small pale face and I feel inferior sat next to her. 

"This is...unexpected" I say for the second time as pleasantly as I can but I can't bring myself to force a smile. I knew this would be a trap. 

"I want you to understand, Kim Miyoung-ssi..."S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter