.Blackmail

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tray falls off of the table. I see it fall as if I was viewing the world in slow motion. The glass shatters and brings me out of my daze. 

"Aish, seriously!" my manage exclaims, throwing his cloth down on a table and glaring at me with crossed arms. "That's the third one today!" he snaps at me. 

I bow. "Mianhaeyo" I mumble, bending down and using my hands to scrape up the shards of glass. My fingertips get cut a little. 

"Do it again and you can pay for the damage out of your wage" manager Kim snaps. I nod, my cheeks heating up, and retreat outside. The cold air on my face helps to wake me up.

Since last night I had been in a slow, almost zombie like state, too full shame to focus on or do anything but think about the embarrassment in Chanyeol's eyes as he left our meal yesterday, looking as if he would rather be anywhere in the world other than with me at that moment. 

"Ah, what's wrong with me?" I exclaim in frustration, throwing the broken glass into the large bins. 

I go back inside and keep my head down under the eagle eyes of my manager, trying my hardest not to mess anything else up. Finally it's midnight and my shift ends. 

I exit through the back entrance. One of the chefs is smoking in the alleyway. I smile and bow to him. He nods his head, putting out his cigarette and walking back inside.

That's when I see Oh Se Hun. He's stood under a streetlight that makes it look as if the heavens are shining down upon him and I think I might be hallucinating. 

"Annyeong Miyoung-ssi" he says, tilting his head to the side like a puppy and smiling. 

I don't respond, wondering if I was losing my mind. He approaches me, patting the top of my head. His touch is very real. "Am I that handsome to stare at?" he asks. 

I snap out of my daze and step backwards, glaring at him suspiciously. "How did you know that I would be here?" 

"Why do you think I would be looking for you?" he asks. I struggle to answer and he smiles in amusement. 

"But you are right. I was looking for you. It wasn't hard to find out where you worked" he looks around the alley behind the restaurant I was a waitress at with an unpleased expression. 

I gulp nervously. My internal drama with Chanyeol had caused me to forget all about Sehun. "What do you want with me?" 

His casual expression suddenly takes on a seriousness that makes me shiver and want to scream for help. "I want what you took from me" he answers.

Breathe.

"I didn't take anything from you."

He smirks and steps forwards. I step backwards again and feel the stone wall behind my back. Crap. 

I refuse to look away from him. The first sign of weakness was breaking eye contact. 

"Then what's this?" he suddenly reaches into my coat pocket and I stare in horror as he holds his stolen wallet in front of my eyes. The wallet that I stole. 

"What's wrong? Did you think that I would forget your face?" he asks. 

Suddenly the back door opens and Jiyeon, another waitress, walks out. Sehun stands up straight and we both look at her innocently. 

"Oh, Miyoung-ah!" she says as if she's happy to see me, but her eyes are fixated on Sehun. Jiyeon was one of those beautiful girls who only spoke to other beautiful girls. We didn't speak very much. 

"Who's this?" she asks. 

I hesitate and Sehun jumps in to answer before me. "I'm her boyfriend" he says with a wide smile, grabbing my hand. 

I stare at him as if he had just slapped me, too shocked to yank my hand away or to even deny it. 

"How is that even possible?" Jiyeon mumbles in shock, and then giggles to mask it as if she had been joking. But she wasn't, and I completely agreed. It was impossible. 

"It was nice to meet you" Sehun gives her a small bow and I watch with fascination at his acting skills. He looked like the nicest guy on the planet.

"Let's go, my dear"  he says before pulling me away. When we're out on the street and away from Jiyeon I finally have the sense to snatch back my hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I snap at him, stuffing my hands deep into my pockets. He looks at me in surprise.

"What? Wouldn't you like to be my girlfriend?"

"No."

He smiles at me as if I was an amusing toy. "Well, it's too late to say that now. I, Oh Se Hun, claim Kim Mi Young as my girlfriend" he announces to nobody. 

I stare at him as if he was alien. "You're crazy" I snap. 

He shrugs. "And you're a thief."

I shift uncomfortably, realizing that I wasn't in the position to be offending him. "I'll pay you back. Is that what you want?"

He scoffs. "You think I need your money?" he asks, almost offended. "I'm Oh Se Hun. Money means nothing to me."

Dislike was beginning to bubble inside of me and I tried not to frown as I looked at his cocky face. "Then what do you want from me?"

He pulls out a sticky note with an address written on it in neat handwriting. "I want you to be at this address for six pm to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter