.My dear

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I try to push Chanyeol out of my mind the following week, which was difficult since I saw him nearly everyday. Luckily I had Sehun to serve as a distraction, who wouldn't leave my side for more than five minutes and I wondered why he was acting so nice recently. 

"Miyoung-ah" Jiyoon enters the kitchen and I stop what I'm doing when she approaches. 

"What is it? Are table ten complaining again? I'll fetch the manager."

She holds out her hands to stop me and shakes her head. "It's not that. Your boyfriend is here."

I almost drop the glass that I'm holding in surprise. 

"Miyoung-ie has a boyfriend? Where? Where?" Jungbom, one of the chefs, asks excitedly. 

The other chefs follow him as they rush to the door and stick their faces up to the glass, looking into the restaurant. 

"Wow. Yah, how did you get someone like that? He looks way out of your league" Jungbom teases. 

"Move it" I snap, pushing them out of the way and exiting into the restaurant. 

Sehun looks up as I approach with a wide smile on his face. "Annyeong my dear" he greets me. 

"Why are you here?" I ask suspiciously. 

"I got hungry of course. Are you going to take my order?" he tilts his head to the side and blinks and I tried not to get distracted by his aegyo. 

"Get lost."

"I hope you don't speak to all of your customers like that."

"I mean it."

He suddenly grabs my hand, holding it tightly in his and pulling me closer to his table. "Aigoo, don't be so cruel."

"Yah, people are staring" I hiss. He smiles and lets me go, standing up suddenly. I stumble backwards to get away from his sudden proximity.

"Your shift ends in half an hour, right? I'll wait for you outside" he ruffles my hair and smiles sweetly and for a second I'm left awestruck by his acting. Was I really blushing right now? Jungbom teases me about Sehun until my shift ends.

When I leave through the alleyway Sehun was waiting for me, as he said he would, and I was surprised that a part of me felt relieved. 

"You look happy to see me?" Sehun remarks and I only just then realise that I was smiling. I straighten my face and glare at him suspiciously. "What do you want?" 

He shrugs. "Just...I wanted to spend time with you."

"Don't lie."

"Do I always have to have an agenda?" He asks in amusement. 

"You always do have an agenda."

He sighs and steps closer, playing with my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter