.I Like You

Blackmail Boyfriend / New Beginnings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's smile didn't even falter as I stare at his outstretched hand like it was a dangerous creature. "Why are you being so weird?" Chanyeol says to me, reaching over and shaking Sehun's hand. "Welcome to class 10A. I'm the handsome Park Chan Yeol." Sehun rolls his eyes and smiles. "Handsome? That's funny" he says. Chanyeol hisses his teeth at him. "Chanyeol, pay attention!" Teacher Gong yells.

I'm too aware of Sehun for the rest of the day and it stops me from concentrating. I notice that he fidgets, that he his lips, that he never takes notes. He's popular too. People I had never seen before came all the way to our class just to welcome him and stared into the class as if he was a hallyu star. I soon fell behind in class and by the end of the long, torturous day I didn't even have a full set of notes. 

I retreated to the library to catch up, burying myself in a small stack of textbooks. In the calm silence I was able to momentarily forget about Oh Sehun and his wallet that was hiding in my locker. But then I hear his name and it rips me out of my zone. 

"Annyeong Sehun-ssi."

I suddenly forget what I am doing and stop to listen. 

"I'm Lee Eun Soo from class 10B."

The voice is coming from nearby and I turn around to see two figures on the other side of the bookcase. 

"What can I help you with?" his voice is impossible to mistake and I feel a wave of nervousness wash over me. 

"I...bought this for you today" Eunsoo says. For a second it's silent until I can hear him say "That's so kind. Thank you." I can almost hear his smile in his voice and it makes my stomach turn. 

Eunsoo emerges from behind the bookcase, a pure expression of delight on her cute face as she leaves the library. A moment later Sehun also appears. I'm unable to look away and watch him walk over to the bin, throwing into it a purple unopened parcel with a look of distaste on his face. When he looks up he looks straight at me, as if he knew I was there the entire time. The harshness of his dark eyes makes my heart beat frantically, as if I was staring down the devil. I quickly look away.

After he leaves the look in his eyes still burns a hole through my brain, along with the thought of his wallet hidden in my locker. I couldn't imagine the polite face that I had seen in class ever having eyes so cold.

I had never been so close to getting caught before and my brain wasn't handling it well at all. I had to get rid of the evidence. Why hadn't I done it sooner? I pack my things up frantically and leave the library, practically running to my locker. After checking that the hallway was empty I yank the locker open and rummage through until I finally find the expensive black leather wallet.

I close my locker and my heart feels as if it's about to burst from nerves and adrenaline as I run to the nearest bin at the other end of the hallway. I was a mere couple of feet away from it until I suddenly crashed into a figure com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter