Surprise visit

Stranger

“So Yul? Tell me; how are things going?” Tony asked.

“Very smoothly, Tony-appa”

“So you think she’ll make it to presidency?”

“If she loosened up a bit, then we can make sure more. And if Tiffany stops meddling in our work”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s been giving her opinion about everything these days.”

“It’s her wife. It’s her job and right”

“Yes, but they weren’t like that. She changed after the crash. And Jessica is falling for her all over again.”

“I’ve noticed. But isn’t it a good thing? Falling for her wife rather than falling for another woman. We don’t need a scandal, especially at a time like this.”

“Yes sir”

“I want Jessica to be president, no matter what. Give it your all. She has to be in a high position. No matter what”

“More than Taeyeon?”

“More than Taeyeon. I’ll get going. Don’t forget; no matter what” with that, Tony took his leave.

“I have to give it my all for Her to become President” Yuri said under her breath.

---

Jessica waited until Seohyun and Tiffany fell asleep. She looked over both of them and her eyes fell on Tiffany. Without thinking, her hand made her way to her wife’s face, but before she could touch her cheek, she snapped back to reality. She retreated her hand, kissed her girl’s forehead and stood up. When she came out of the room, Tiffany opened her dazed eyes. She followed her downstairs. The redhead came into the kitchen.

“Why did you get up?” she asked as Jessica jumped slightly. Tiffany tried keeping a straight face after seeing a cute reaction from the blonde for once.

“I got thirsty” Tiffany walked to her and offered a glass. Jessica took it embarrassed, since she didn’t even know where they were.

“Why did you get up?”

“I got worried.”

“I’m not used to this bed anymore”

“Although Seohyun was between us”

“…”

“When I come back, will she still be between us?”

“No” before Tiffany’s usual grin could come out, Jessica continued.

“I’ll be sleeping on the couch” the blonde made her way upstairs. The redhead sighed frustrated. As she was about to head back to the room, she heard an engine. A few seconds later, YoonA made her way in the kitchen.

“T.Tiffany-unnie?”

“YoonA? What are you doing coming in in the middle of the night from the backdoor?”

“Nothing, I’m going to my room” the teen was about to retreat when the older held her.

“Wait a second. Are you crying?”

“No. I’ll go”

“Yoong, tell me what’s wrong” Tiffany tried as she caressed the girl’s cheek. She then noticed.

“What is that? Why is there red spots on your neck?”

“It’s nothing” the girl tried to escape again but the redhead held her arm.

“What’s with the hickies Yoong? Who were you with?” Tiffany was concerned by now.

“Don’t worry too much. Just try your act on someone else” YoonA finally ran to her room.

“What the hell did Tiffany do to this family?!” Tiffany asked herself frustrated.

---

“Tiffany? Where are you talking to me from?”

“The house. But I can’t stay long. They’re busy preparing lunch. Tell me Wonnie, did you find out anything?”

“I sent Donghae to look some more. What about you?”

“I wasn’t able to find anything yet. But Tiffany is just horrible. I’m afraid to act too out of character and eventually someone to find out!”

“I’ll inform you if we found anything. I told you to not get into this!”

“Even if you told me! I need to finish what I started.” At that moment she heard a knock on the door. She immediately got off the phone.

“Come in!” Hana opened the door and came inside.

“Yes Hana-ssi? Is something wrong?”

“There’s a lady downstairs asking for you”

“For me?”

“Yes” Tiffany follows the housekeeper downstairs and finds Bom looking around fascinated by the house’s décor.

“Bom?”

“Yes Bom! You get out of the hospital and don’t even try to keep in contact!”

“How did you get here? How did you know the address?”

“First a hug please!” Tiffany rolled her eyes and complied.

“What is it?”

“Let’s go to your room” the redhead dragged her upstairs so they could talk.

“Who was that?” Julia asked as she saw them.

“I don’t know. I heard the Miss say Bom though” Hana replied.

“But Tiffany never had a friend visit her at home before”

“I heard them talking about the hospital. Maybe they met there?”

Upstairs:

                As they made their way upstairs, the clumsy flight attendant couldn’t help bumping into a wall. Tiffany helped her to her room. Unfortunately, Sunny was able to hear the commotion from her room. She followed them to Tiffany’s.

“Why are you taking this risk?” Tiffany asked concerned.

“I’m taking a risk? Your wife knows of who I am. But does she know who you are?”

“No…” Tiffany said in a little voice.

“What about this bed? Are you using it well?” Bom said with a grin.

“No!” Tiffany said gaining a little color.

“Why such a reaction? I was just asking! Are you that disappointed?” the woman teased again.

“Yah! Stop it already! Thanks for visiting though. It’s been since I came back from the hospital that I hadn’t had a friend”

“But you fooled everybody”

“Shh!!! Your voice! How are you anyways?”

“I’m fine. I’m coming back to work in the airport very soon. Maybe not in a plane yet, but I’ll be working at the airport. How about you?” at that moment, they heard a thud on the room’s door. Tiffany rushed to see who it was.

“Sunny?....Sunny, Bom. Bom, Sunny. Sunny is my sister in law. And Bom is a friend I met on the plane” Tiffany introduced trying to hide a smile.

“So…you were going to die together?” the drunk asked.

“Well, that’s harsh” Bom smiled.

“Come in Sun. You look bored and I see you’ve been walking around in the hallways again. We’ll chat a little” Tiffany invited.

“So…I get in?”

“Get in. Three women talking with each other is better than two” the redhead got her a chair.

“Sit down, Sun.”

“So what does Ms. Sunny do in life?” Bom asked trying to break the ice.

“Sun is the sweetest, coolest Stay-at-home mother ever. She has a daughter named YoonA. A nineteen year old, sometimes mischievous teen. But I guess you’ve been fooled by her baby face. Am I right?” Tiffany explained.

“How nice!! Having a teen and looking not much older than an older sister to her” Bom noted.

“I guess.” Sunny said.

---

“Eum… Julia-ssi. Sunny is with them” Hana said with a smile.

“Sunny? With Tiffany? In her room?” the mistress asked unbelievingly. Hana only nodded her head as Julia’s face broke into a small smile.

Meanwhile, upstairs, the girls were still talking to each other. Bom was being her happy-go-lucky person again. She started telling them about different people she met on the plane.

“Your friend is funny” Sunny noted.

“I’m cooler on the plane!”

“Although, you don’t like funny people usually. Anyways. I’ll get going now.” Sunny tried to leave but Tiffany caught her arm.

“Stay Sun! We’re having fun. We’ll wait for the others to come back and we can have lunch together later”

“Oh!!! What’s for lunch?!” Bom asked excited.

                About an hour later, everyone was on the table eating together. Even Bom was invited to stay over.

“So, what would you like to start with Miss Bom?” Julia asked.

“Don’t worry about me Mrs. Jung. Please help yourself”

“So… you said you were a flight attendant?” Tony asked.

“Yes sir”

“So you know each other since when?” he asked again.

“We met in the plane. And saw each other in the hospital again, sir”

“I see. You must’ve been very good at your work Ms. Bom. After all, I’d like it if a beautiful woman such as yourself helps me during my business trips” Bom smiled shyly. Tiffany then leaned to Jessica as she saw the others immersed into their conversation.

“I miss you” Jessica choked on her food. She reached for the water cup immediately. Tiffany only smiled in response.

“Did you call the doctor for Seohyun?” the blonde asked, ignoring the last comment.

“The appointment is after tomorrow. Don’t be busy!” Jessica nodded her head.

“Yum! Your food is very delicious, Mrs. Jung!” Bom noted.

“Oh come on!!! You’re eating lunch without me?” Yuri said dashing in.

“Where’s Yoong?” Tiffany asked.

“She stayed in the office” Yuri answered.

“That’s weird. She never leaves your side…”

“You didn’t introduce us” the tanned noted at the new face.

“I already know you” Bom said.

“You know me?” Yuri asked surprised.

“Yes. You were on the same plane 48 hours before the crash.” Tiffany and Jessica looked up from their food.

“You were in Rome before the accident, Yul?” the blonde asked.

“There must be a mistake. Someone that looked like me”

“Not possible. I never forget a face nor an ordered. And to prove it to you, you ordered that day three glasses of Whiskey” Yuri rubbed her chin.

“No Miss. I’m telling you it’s not possible; I haven’t left the country in over a year”

“Oh…Maybe” Bom admitted. Jessica kept on looking skeptically at Yuri.

“Eum Sica… We’re invited to an important dinner tomorrow tonight. We have to be there; you, Taeyeon and I” Yuri diverted the topic.

“Nope. The five of us have to be there” Tiffany said with a grin.

“What? How can Taeyeon and Jessica go to this so called very important dinner for the presidency, without their wives?” The redhead asked, winking at Sunny.

“I’ll tell Taeyeon” the petite woman said a little childishly.

---

“And you guys took this decision?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well, I can’t leave you going with her alone, now can I?”Sunny answered sarcastically.

“Stop the childish act. Since when do you even go out with me?”

“Shouldn’t it be since I married you? Technically?” Sunny said looking at her husband’s eyes pained.

---

“Who’s Yuri exactly?” Bom asked as she was about to leave.

“The one handling all the presidency project”

“Then why did she lie?”

“Are you sure she did?”

“Come on Steph! Oups! I mean Tiffany! I told you I never forget a face!”

“You scared me! Is it possible she left for Rome 48 hours before my flight? Do you think it’s her? The whole thing is between Tiffany and Yuri?”

“But why would she want to kill her if she was going to make her president?” Bom whispered lowly.

“I don’t know. I really don’t”

“Anyways. I gave you my number and I got yours. If anything happened just call. You need anything?”

“No, go home safe” with that, they hugged and the ex-flight attendant left.