Epilogue 2

Stranger

a/n: Again, alot of you guys have requested another epilogue. I know it’s long overdue, but here it is anyways. I totally forgot that I wrote one a few months ago until my friend reminded me. Enjoy

Around three months passed since Soojung’s birth. Between the hospital, court, work, Seohyun, the baby and Tiffany, Jessica was going crazy. She was really stressed and to top it off, her wife kept the words spoken at the hospital; Jessica was still not allowed to touch her. 

The blonde sighed as she remembered the events of last night.

“Hey Tiff, how was your day?” Jessica asked as she came back from work exhausted. She set her coat down and sat on the sofa in their room.

“It was ok but Soojung was awake all along crying. Her fever is going down, but i know she’s in pain still. She just slept.” The blonde nodded. She looked around.

“Where is Seo? She’s out?! Oh this is great!” Jessica thought as she got rid of her blazer in lightning speed. She tugged her tie as she ripped her dress shirt opened.

“Jessi, calm down!” Tiffany’s eyes widened as she jumped to her feet catching the blonde’s hands over her shirt.

“Why didn’t you tell me we were alone? I wouldn’t have wasted time!” Jessica’s eyes widened in excitement, thinking that she’ll finally get some after three months. 

“Jessi, you can’t!!” Tiffany tried desperatley sending a message through her eyes to her wife. A small little shadow jumped out from under the bed, making Jessica shriek like a dolphin. Tiffany and Seo giggled and laughed at the scared-now on the floor and half - Jessica. The blonde huffed and stood up, stomping her way to the bathroom to wash.

 

Jessica rubbed her temples and finally stood, deciding to go back home. She set herself on autopilot, driving without even noticing. 

Climbing the stairs, she noticed her wife and their toddler colouring. She thought she heard Tiffany calling her, but she wasn’t sure. Coming in their bedroom, she slumped on their bed as soon as it was in sight.

“Jessi, are you ok?” Stephanie asked as she came through the door and stood in front of a closed eyed Jessica. The blonde huffed and pouted childishly.

“Are you seriously acting like a toddler because we haven’t had in a while?” 

“A while? A while?! It’s been three months, Tiff! Three!!! Hell, the last time we properly kissed was ten days ago!” Jessica sat down looking annoyed. The red felt slightly guilty, knowing that Jessica has been nothing but supporting. She had been the one wakingg up during the night when Soojung would cry, despite havingg work the next day. The blonde also never ignored Seohyun or her parents and she kept her promise to the red by helping with everything around the house. Tiffany knew Jessica needed a vacation; heck the younger knew she herself needed one.

“I’ll leave you to get some rest.” Jessica frowned as she saw her wife leaving without a word. Feeling the frustration taking a toll, Jessica lying back down as tears made her way behind her eyes.

—-

 

“Taeyeon, can you do me a favor please?”  The red asked as she saw her brother in law in the kitchen. The man turned around, face full of lasagna, despite it not being the time for dinner yet.

“Are you stealing the lasagna before it’s even ready?” The red continued, slightly confused, seeing the short man’s chin full of sauce like a child. 

Taeyeon swallowed and grinned, before he motioned for Tiffany to keep quiet.

“You saw nothing. And of course I can do you a favor.” He whispered. The red sweat-dropped, understanding that he will most likely get scolded very soon. With a sigh and a shake of the head, the red opened to speak again.

“Do you think you guys can take care of the girls for like a week? Jessi is under a lot of stress, and I can feel her will to live is fading by the day.” The man chuckled at Tiffany’s words. After all, he knew his sister. 

“Of course! Mom will be here too! You have nothingt to worry about. Do you want me to book you a hotel stay somewhere?” At that moment, Sunny entered the kitchen. She looked at her husband and at the lasagna next to him, before she understood the situation.

“Taengoo! How many times have I told you to not poke your hands in the lasagna before it’s ready?! You ruined the whole batch as usual!” The blonde walked to her husband infuriated and swatted him on the head. The red flinched, sensing her brother’s pain.

“But Sun, you know how much I like that white sauce thingy!” Again, he was rewarded with a swat on the arm, much softer this time.

“What were you two talking about?” The blonde asked curiously.

“Jess needs a vacation stat. And Fany was asking if we could babysit the girls with mom’s help for a week.” At the mention of babysitting, Sunny’s eyes twinkled. Tiffany knew she was more than excited to bonde with her nieces.

“Oh, and one more thing...” the couple looked at Tiffany curiously.

—-

Taeyeon slipped into the room behind Tiffany. The red packed with the speed of light with the help of her mother-in-law and their housekeeper. 

Finding Jessica still dead asleep in her work clothes, Taeyeon sighed with a shake of the head. Walking to his sister, he put his arms under her knees and behind her back and lifted her. Slowly, they made their way downstairs towards the man’s car.

Taeyeon was to drive the younger couple to the airport, where he would also apparently carry the dead blonde into her seat in their family’s private jet.

Expecting the blonde to wake up in the arms of her brother, Tiffany frowned when she understood how exhausted the blonde was.

“Poor thing; she usually is a light sleeper.” She heard her mother-in-law whispering. Tiffany turned around and hugged her mother and her auntie housekeeper. Sunny came out and recieved the same goodbye.

“Have fun. And take as much time as you need. Don’t worry about the girls.” The short blonde said. Tiffany smiled gratefully and finally sat in the car.

—-

After seating Jessica in the plane, Tiffany and Taeyeon hugged goodbye. “Take care. Tell Yoong we said bye.” The man nodded with a smile and exited the jet. Tiffany sat next to her wife and sighed. She closed her eyes, feeling the need to sleep a little as well.

“Ms. Tiffany, we are ready to take off.” The pilot whispered to her. She nodded with a small smile and thanked him lowly.

—-

Despite having tried to sleep, the red found herself unable to do so. She spent the entirety of the plane ride holding Jessica’s hand, caressing it. 

When the plane was close to landing, the red felt her wife stirring. She looked to her left and noticed Jessica’s eyes opening slowly. Soon the blonde sat straight looking at the plane wide-eyed. Feeling someone holding her hand, she looked to her right and found Tiffany eye-smiling.

“Tiff, what’s going on? I thought i was asleep in our room?” The red giggled and pecked the blonde’s lips. 

“I knew we need a vacation. So I kidnapped you.” The red answered simply.

“Where are we going?” The blonde asked finally understanding.

“You’ll see.”

—-

The blonde confusedly left the plane, as she still had no clue where they were. But when Jessica noticed the indonesian, saw the Bali stamp on their passport, was lead to the beach and to a lone chalet, she was sure she felt she didn’t deserve the woman walking beside her. She felt tears in her eyes. 

They were soon left alone. Tiffany hurried in the chalet and jumped on the bed. Her eyes twinkled, and met with Jessica’s teary one’s. Her smile fell.

“Jessi, why?” She asked with a frown as she walked to the blonde. The older shook her head and hugged her wife tightly. They walked to the bed and fell on it.

“Can we just stay like this for a bit?” The blonde whispered, her arms tightning around Tiffany’s waist. 

“Of course. We’ll even stay in Bali until you feel better, Jessi.” The red said before kissing the blonde’s neck softly.

“Thank you. You’re the best.” The blonde whispered. “...Does that mean I can finally get some after all this time?” 

The red chuckled,“Of course. But you better not forget to use protection this time. I think two girls are quite enough.”

“You’re telling me...” Jessica mumbled before she finally dozzed off happily knowing that she’ll be feeling even better later. Seeing the blonde’s reaction, Tiffany smiled, before she felt herself growing tired as well. She snuggled into Jessica’s neck and finally sleep consumed her.

—-

“Where are Jess-unnie and Fany-unnie?” Yoona asked as she came through the door to the living room where everyone was sitting. All adults looked exhausted. The teen frowned before asking.

“And what in the world happened to you guys?”

“God, I don’t know how Sooyeon is alive until now.” Julia said as she closed her eyes rubbing her temple.

“I’m handling her work, your mom is handling Soojung and mom and auntie are taking care of Seohyun. And we look like . How the hell is that brat still walking on her feet?!” Taeyeon whined.

“Still not understanding anything here...” Yoona said.

“They sure did need a vacation. Poor kids.” Mina said as she handed a water cup to Julia with some aspirin.

“I knew Seohyun was a curious child, but i forgot that all kids got hyperactive once you give them sugar.” Sunny said appologetic. 

“Don’t forget about that new little devil in the family! I had to keep on rocking her for an hour and a half after you yelled at me to help, until she fell asleep!” The man continued whining.

“I think I’ll be spending a few days at Yongsun-ie’s dorm.” The teen mumbled before she rushed out of the house, leaving the adults to themselves.