I'm sick of this

Stranger

“Alright, perfect image! The perfect little family is what we were looking for!” Yuri complemented.

“Now I need an interview with every one of the family members” she continued.

“I did the interview. I filmed with you guys. I don’t want do more. God bless the candidate and her wife.” Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon, what are you implying?” Tony asked.

“I don’t want to continue with this”

“Calm down guys. Not in front of the crew” Julia tried.

“Why not? Isn’t this what they wanted? Reality TV? Let the world see the real Jung family.” The little man said annoyed.

“Taeyeon, can I understand what you’re saying?” Jessica asked losing her cool.

“Tell your wife, Tiffany” Sunny said.

“Guys, this is not the right time” Tiffany tried.

“Why not? Let them see the real family that Jessica Jung cherish so much!!” the petite woman continued.

“You, come with me!” Tiffany dragged Sunny out.

“You crazy woman! What are you doing?” she asked once they were in the kitchen.

“I can’t keep my family! I’ll ruin everybody else’s!”

“You will keep your family! Everyone will! Calm down Sunny! I know you’re better than that!”

“You know nothing! You’re a stranger! You’re not from this family!”

“What are you saying?! Please I’m begging you to stop already!!”

                A while later, when they finally were able to finish a part of the shoot, everyone gathered in the living room except for Jessica and Tiffany.

“What happened? I just don’t understand what the hell happened!” Yuri said frustrated.

“Taeyeon. Take your wife and daughter and get out of my house” Tony said spitefully.

“Did you hear me?!”

“Dad, we’re here in our house too”

“When I’m still alive, nobody gets anything. Therefore, this house is mine. Nobody gets anything!”

“Tony, please!” Julia tried.

Meanwhile, upstairs:

“What did Taeyeon want when he came in the room?” Jessica asked, trying to act bored as she was lying on the bed, playing with her tie.

“…”

“Hana-ssi told me”

“…He…euh…He wanted to ask me…”

“Continue…”

“No, first you tell me what she heard Taeyeon and Sunny say?”

“Sunny too?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know. Hana-ssi is smarter than telling you that Taeyeon was the only one in my room”

“…”

“Look Jessica. I’m tired. I’m really, really tired of all this . If you want to get a divorce, then by all means please do so. Or better yet, I’ll just leave”

“Where to?” Jessica asked as she looked up from her tie, a little feeling in her chest manifesting its way to the surface.

“Nobody loves me in this house. And you’re the first one. I just don’t understand why everybody’s waiting until I make another mistake. When I decided to change, nobody believes me! I’m just really tired and I honestly don’t know if I want to continue this way anymore. Every time I think I’m making progress with you, you go back to being this cold, arrogant individual.”

“Since the day you came back from the hospital, you’ve talked more than you ever did during the years we’ve been married”

“What’s the point? I’ll just pack my bag and head out. You can’t love me and forget what happened. And if you did, you’re afraid of… I don’t even know of what anymore! I’ll just get out of this house” she headed to her closet and opened it. Feeling the tears were near, she looked up to the ceiling.

“I just… I wish you the best” she said as she reached for her clothes. A few seconds later, she got startled as she felt hands snaking unto her waist slowly. She turned her head a little and saw a glimpse of blonde hair. Jessica took the shirt she had in her hands and threw it unto a chair. She then tightened her hug on the redhead. She buried her face into her neck for a few seconds.

I love you” she finally whispered.

“…Day by day I’m finding out how much you’ve changed… It feels as if you’re someone new. And I’m loving this woman more and more. I’m getting attached to the new one. What happened in the restaurant and what I heard happened in the room…they’re making me fall deeper than ever before.” Tiffany then turned around. Jessica held her face.

“Did I ever tell you that I never even noticed your eye smile until that night we went on that candidacy dinner? It was the best scene I’ve ever laid my eyes upon… Every time I witness it, something in here ‘points to heart’ jumps all of a sudden. What have you done to me?” Jessica finally asked, grazing her lips over Tiffany’s. She then felt something wet on her fingers. She opened her eyes and noticed tears on Tiffany’s face she got rid of them.

“You’re right. The old Tiffany died. The new Tiffany deserves her wife’s love and trust.”

“Without hesitation anymore?” Tiffany finally asked. Jessica removed her eyes from Tiffany’s. The latter brought her gaze back to her though.

“…without a moment’s hesitation” the blonde answered. Tiffany crashed her lips upon her wife’s as soon as she heard the words. Her right hand rested on Jessica’s cheek as her left arm hung on her shoulder. Jessica held her waist tighter as she trailed down kisses unto Tiffany’s neck.

“I love you so much” Tiffany said out of breath.

“And sometimes I’m really concerned about your safety” she continued.

“You shouldn’t be scared of anything. Nothing can harm me except your eyes.” Jessica said looking at her.

“I’m still afraid. Those who despise you are numerous.” The blonde frowned.

“Why are you saying that?”

“If anything happened to you or to Seohyun…I’d die. I don’t have anybody else in this world.”

“Tiff, what are you saying? Why so serious?” Tiffany stepped away. She turned around. Jessica followed her and hugged her again from behind.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” she asked again.

“It’s nothing. I just want you to promise me that no matter what I do from now on, it’s going to be for your own good.” The redhead said turning around.

“Tell me what’s wrong. If you’re afraid of the presidency, I’ll just stop the project right now.”

“No, don’t back down. You have to finish this. I’ll be next to you all along and I’ll protect you no matter what. Just don’t back down.” Jessica then hugged Tiffany and lifted her in the air. The redhead pecked her lips, but stopped when she heard the door.

“Jessi, someone’s knocking” the blonde finally opened her eyes.

“I don’t want to answer”

“Yah! Let me down and get the door! What if it’s important!?” At that moment, Julia came in. Jessica put Tiffany down and they both looked at the eldest.

“Something wrong, Mom?” Jessica asked.

“Your dad! He wants your brother out of the house!”

“What?!” Jessica ran outside. When Tiffany was about to follow, she got stopped by Julia.

“Leave them talk it out, Tiffany” she then closed the door behind her. Tiffany came back to her bed and hugged the pillow that Jessica was lying against. She inhaled her scent and smiled. She then noticed a piece of paper. She opened and her heart fell as she found out what it was.

                I don’t know what you’re doing, or what you want to get out of it. But good work. Let her fall deeper for you because her time is running out and soon, she’ll be gone.

‘So…So what I heard at the hospital was true all along. Someone from the family…wants to get rid of Jessi’ she thought as she felt herself growing weaker. She then came downstairs and found the family arguing again.

“I will do as you wish, Dad. I’ll take Sunny and YoonA and we’ll be out” Taeyeon said.

“People, what’s wrong with you! We don’t want to ruin everything we’ve been working on for two years!” Yuri tried.

“No, Taeyeon. If this house is not up to accepting three families, than the smallest will get out. We’ll take a vacation from each other. How does that sound?” Tiffany tried.

“The president needs to come out of my house” Tony tried.

“Dad, just consider it as a new honeymoon for Jessi and I. It’ll just be a month! How about it, baby?” Tiffany asked Jessica.

“I have no problem with that”

“But, I spend all my days with Seohyun! How am I going to go for a month without seeing her?” Julia asked.

“Mom, have you ever heard of a kid going on a honeymoon?” Jessica asked hugging her mother. Julia smiled understanding.

---

“You think if you left, the tension in the house will cease?” Sunny asked coming in Tiffany’s room. The latter was packing.

“I seriously doubt there’s anything that’s going to calm this tension anymore, Sun. Nobody even appreciates my efforts”

“Jessica appreciates it. And she is loving you again!”

“I thought it would make you guys happy. But unfortunately, everyone was against me. You weren’t happy with the way I changed nor were you happy with the way I was.” Sunny then made her way slowly next to Tiffany.

“I don’t want you to leave” she said lowly. Tiffany smiled a little.

“I love you Sunny. And there is going to be a day where you’re going to like me back”

“If you leave, Dad’s mood will turn really sour. You never know what might happen”

“But I have to get away from the house a little. I have to get Jessica away from the house!” Tiffany let out unintentionally.

“Why?”

“I can’t say more”

---

                When she had the chance, Tiffany went to visit Siwon in his office. She needed to tell someone about the discovery she made.

“What’s this?” Siwon asked as he noticed the paper that has been shoved in his face.

“Read it. Maybe you’ll understand and see that I was right all along”

“Before reading, tell me what happened?”

“I left the house. With Jessica of course” Siwon then looked at the paper.

“What are you guys talking about?” Donghae asked as he came with coffee mugs.

“Come check this paper” Siwon told him. They sat down on the sofa and their eyes widened once they’ve seen the words.

“I found it under the pillow in my bed. In my room. Do you still think I was hallucinating, Siwon? Do you still think it’s not someone from the family? Who would take the risk of coming into my room and putting the letter under my pillow if they didn’t know that Jessica didn’t use the same bed? I’m the only one that uses it. And the murdered is telling Tiffany to continue what Stephanie is doing! Telling me to continue making her attached to me!”

“There is no other explanation” Donghae noted.

“You’re getting her attached to you?”

“…”

“I see. And didn’t she find out you’re not her wife?” Siwon continued investigating.

“No”

“Wow. She sleeps with a woman that she thinks is her wife, although she’s not!”

“It’s only with me! Plus it’s not like she’s sleeping around or anything. Besides, this is not our problem now. The time is near… and that’s why I made her leave the house. We’re staying at a loft of hers.”

“You got her out of the house” Siwon noted.

“Yes, there was a problem in front of the crew from the station so-”

“Donghae told me.”

“So, I thought it was a chance to get her out of the danger zone.”

“What about the one who wants to kill her? How did they let you go?”

“They know I’m with her, so it’s ok for them since supposedly Tiffany is with them in the evil plan. They think that as long as she’s under my watch, the plan is still going well”

“Nobody asked you anything? Tried to get something from you?”

“Nothing. But I’m pretty sure there was something between Taeyeon and Tiffany. I don’t know if it was a full on relationship or teasing from Tiffany to play with Taeyeon’s feelings.”

“We go back to situations that’ll get the siblings to fight”

“Exactly. Plus they seemed to be already bickering since long ago. The father looks like he’s been appreciating this competition as well”

“Does the father hate Jessica?”

“On the contrary, he’s always supporting Jessica and is against Taeyeon”

“Weird household”

“I’m afraid that Sunny knows something about me”

“How come?”

“She told me I’m a stranger. That I wasn’t Tiffany”

“She can mean that in a figurative way. That you’ve changed beyond belief”

“Anyways, the important is that we’re out of the house. It’s safer. If there’s any news or updates, I should get them soon”

“Who would want to kill her to get revenge from her parents? I can’t think of anyone”

“I’m thinking about Yuri”

“Why?”

“She travelled to Rome 48 hours before my supposed flight.”

“How did you know?”

“Park Bom, the flight attendant-”

“Someone else knows the real you?!”

---

                Meanwhile, in the Villa, YoonA sat next to her mother’s bed. She looked at the woman with eyes that screamed sadness.

“Until when are you going to stay this way, Mom? I can’t take it anymore” YoonA asked her mother, who was lying in bed.

“I’m better now.”

“Until when? Until another glass that’ll make you hungover and nauseous? Mom, please stop doing this to yourself and to me.”

“Not to you. I don’t want anything happening to you. I’m doing this so that you stay safe and sound”

“Mom, don’t fool yourself. When you are like that, I’m the one who’s lost. When you and Dad are away from each other, I’m the one that forgets who I am and is supposed to be. Please Mom. Stop drinking”

“Come here” Sunny pulled her daughter into a hug.

“I love you. And I’m tolerating this for you”

“I want you to live for yourself. I’m old enough to pull my together.” Yoona continued.

“This is the first time I hear you talk this way”

“Because you’ve never heard me talk before. Not you nor dad” Sunny looked regretfully as she caressed her daughter’s cheek. “You gave birth to me and when I started to need you most, both of you were too busy fighting. You were my parents on paper. Don’t you think it’s time to show me what being a parent mean? Tiffany-unnie… she once gave me the feeling”

“When?” Sunny asked surprised.

“With a few words, she was able to make me feel cared for. She made me feel that she’s afraid over me and my safety”

---

“Steph, what are you thinking? The more people to know the real you, the more dangerous it gets!”

“Well, the first one that found out who I was, was her! She was the one that seated me in the plane”

“What if she talked?”Donghae asked.

“I trust her. A lot”

“She told you that Yuri travelled to Rome?

“Of course”

“Is she sure?”

“Yes. Besides, when I looked at Yuri that time, she was always diverting her eyes from mine. Something was definitely wrong. Siwon, Yuri have something to do with this case”

“I want a background check about Kwon Yuri.” The older male asked his associate.

“Of course.”

“Can you talk to Bom?”

“Of course.” She then reached for her purse and pulled out a phone.

“You got a new cellphone?”

“Yup. When Jessica admitted her love, I got it finally”

“You little brat. You’re liking this game, aren’t you?”

“I’m scared”