Have to see Yuri

Stranger

A/n:Sorry or the delay guys :/ College got in the way

-------------

Sunny pulled Tiffany inside her room as she noticed the redhead walking outside.

“Until now in the bedroom?” the petite asked with wiggling eye brows. Tiffany sat on the bed. She sighed.

“She knows the truth”

“What?! How?! The tattoo?”

“I wish. The surgical scar from Seohyun’s birth gave me away”

“Damn it! I totally forgot about that!”

“What’s the use now? She knows everything”

“What did she tell you?”

“I’ll stay as Tiffany. But the situation is really dangerous Sun. I’ll talk to you later” Tiffany ran out of the room.

---

                As Hana was cleaning in the kitchen, the music she had on the TV suddenly disappeared. As she looked up to see what was happening, her hand suddenly made her way to as she gasped loudly.

Dear viewers, it seems we’re getting some sort of urgent news on the spot. Flight attendant Park Bom has just been found killed in her apartment, a few hours ago.

---

“Where are you exactly, Sica?” Yuri asked.

“I’m with you. Continue”

“Elections are in two weeks.”

“I’m so excited!” Tony admitted.

“I wouldn’t be this happy yet, Tony-appa”

“Why not?”

“I don’t know how, but I’ve just received a phone call saying that a certain nurse is claiming to have papers, proving that your wife has underwent an abortion about ten months ago.”

“What?! What does this nurse want with my daughter in law if she got an abortion?”

“She’ll report this to the news, so that Jessica will get into a scandal and her reputation will go down the drain.”

“Would this affect us?” Tony asked.

“Of course it will. Her whole image is based on the happy little family. What will happen when they hear about an abortion of the second child? A child that was supposed to be an added little happiness to this perfect family?”

“I understand now. So Sooyeon-ah? What will you do?” Tony asked. At that moment, Tiffany came in.

“Jessica, can I have a word?”

“What have you done, young lady?” Tony asked upset.

“What did I do?” Tiffany asked confused.

“Nothing. Just come with me” Jessica said dragging her outside.

“What do you want?”

“What’s happening in there?” Tiffany asked.

“A remain of a disaster of Tiffany’s. She got an abortion ten months ago”

“Why?!”

“Anyways, what do you need?”

“Park Bom… she was murdered” Jessica’s face turned sour.

“What?”

“They just announced it on TV. Jessica, the situation is really bad. You have to believe me please. You’re in danger!!”

---

“Why are you here?” Siwon asked as he saw Tiffany in his office.

“I don’t care anymore. Jessica found out”

“What?!”

“That’s not important. Did you find out who the murderer is?”

“Not yet”

“Yuri. Kwon Yuri is the one”

---

“How can she abort? How can she get rid of the child Sooyeon was dreaming of? Is this the good person she became?” Hana asked.

“Hana-ssi, please go sit with Seohyun. I really can’t take it” Julia pleaded.

“Sooyeon-ah, I’m so sorry-” the housekeeper tried as she saw the young one entering the kitchen.

“I don’t want to talk about it, please.” Hana came out. Jessica walks lifelessly to her mom.

“I know that Yuri’s news-”

“No, no. This is not the problem”

“There’s an even bigger problem than this?”

“Do you need help? Please, let me help you. When I was a kid, you used to let me stand on a chair to help you arrange the plates in the cabinets. I really want to go back to being a kid.” Jessica asked in a low, almost innocent voice.

“What’s wrong honey?” Julia asked. Jessica reached for a plate.

“Nothing. It’s nothing.”

“Why are you hiding it from me? I’m your mother, sweetie”

“Nothing is wrong” Jessica said as she raised her hand and smashed the plate unto the counter. Julia yelled because of shock. The blonde knelt slowly, her tears starting to fall down. Her sobbing grew, as her mother approached her and caressed her back. She hugged her.

“Tell me what’s wrong! Please!” the sobbing only grew. Julia pulled Jessica up and sat her on a chair.

---

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” Siwon asked.

“I couldn’t. The situation was bigger than I am”

“We have to tell the police” Donghae tried.

“Where’s the proof? Besides, who am I to tell the police? I’m just a nobody. Who will believe me? Poor Bommie. She paid her life for this friendship”

“Someone will believe you. And they’ll act”

“Who will that be?” Siwon pulled his phone out.

---

“I’m lost…drunk…hallucinating…I don’t even know the truth anymore. I don’t know what to do. I feel nauseous. Nothing is real anymore. I don’t understand. I don’t know what to say. Mom, please help me.”

“Calm down, Sooyeon-ah. You always used to be the calmest and most collected.”

“Now I’m the most troubled.”

“Don’t say that”

“What should I say? Where’s my happiness? I started off with a woman that’s a liar, a cheater, bossy, egoistic and self-centered. She’s gotten pregnant with my daughter by mistake. She killed my baby without a second thought and without my consent. She made a fool out of me in front of my family. Believe me mom, if I didn’t know that Taeyeon loved me, I would’ve thought that he introduced me to her on purpose. So that my life gets ruined. So that I’ll be miserable always”

“But she died”

“Who have I got in place? Some stranger. My wife Tiffany, the one I’ve loved again, the one I’ve missed hugging and spoiling, is not Tiffany. She’s an imposter. She fooled me all along. She fooled all of us. And she’ll just ruin us on TV. Mom, I-”

“You’re confused. And it’s ok. What happened is big. Too big. I understand that you’re tired and in no shape of thinking straight right now. But, don’t be unfair to the woman”

“Me? I’m being unfair to Stephanie Hwang?! Me?!”

“Lower your voice, when you call her! Her name is Tiffany. And don’t call her anything else. Stephanie Hwang didn’t fool you. Stephanie Hwang has thrown away her life, her identity as a human being because she loves you. She was scared over your safety and your daughter’s safety. And she fell in love with you!”

“Mom, you’re saying the same thing she did! Are you with me or against me?”

“Of course I’m with you! You’re my little girl. Since you met the woman, you’ve been always smiling. You’ve been hugging the hell out of your wife every chance you got, when you used to hug a pillow on a couch you slept on for years.”

“My wife?” Jessica asked bitterly.

“Your wife is the one that loves you. Your wife is the one that’ll protect you with her life, you and your daughter. Your wife is not the one who signed an official paper with.”

“A murder conspiracy”

“Leave that to me”

“You believe it?” the blonde asked surprised.

“I believe everything from now on”

“…I don’t want anyone to know in the house, especially Dad and Taeyeon”

“Don’t worry” Julia hugged Jessica.

“…you helped me a lot mom. I feel much better”

“I’ll make sure to punish the one that want to harm you” Tony comes in at that moment.

“What’s this? A mother-daughter moment? It’s such a shame that being a Granny for the second time is out of your reach now”

“Your daughter’s life is perfect the way it is.”

“Don’t worry; she ruined your chance for a baby. I’ll ruin her”

“I don’t want to ruin anybody, dad.” Jessica took off to her room.

“Was she ok?”

“Yes…sure”

---

“I know what I’m doing is not legal. But lives are at stake here” Tiffany tried.

“Detective Choi, Tiffany’s doubts about Kwon Yuri are very accurate.” Siwon tried to help.

“You told me that Jessica knows now” Daniel noted.

“Yes, but-”

“If I was at her place, if I got the chance to meet a woman who’s concerned about my safety this much, I’d never ask for more” Daniel added.

“But I want her to be safe. Her daughter, her mom and dad… they need her to be safe”

“How did you notice her relationship with her parents?”

“Very normal. Sir, the important one is Yuri. She’s the one who killed Bom, because she knew about her travel to Rome. And I have a feeling she’s behind this whole thing”

“Don’t worry. Detective Choi will take care of this. But I want you to get more information from Yuri.”

“Me?”

“Please sir, Stephanie is in great danger. She doesn’t know-”

“Now I know. I learned the ‘get to the end of things’ thanks to you, Siwon.”

“Great Stephanie. I mean Tiffany. Detective, give her the device”

“What device?”

“This. This little piece contains a microphone that lives for months. It’s going to be able to get everything that’s been said in all details at any distance in the room. Now I need it to stay with you”

“But be careful. Don’t get too…you know, with Jessica. We’ll be able to hear it” Daniel said with a small smile.

“Even if I have to hide it under my skin, I’ll keep it with me. Can we leave?”

“Of course” Tiffany and Siwon went out.

“What do you think, sir?” Sooyoung asked.

“Kwon Yuri. What is this small game in the hand of the big player?” his phone rang.

“Yes honey?....yup….I love you too” he then hung up.

“Sir, you’re in love?” Sooyoung asked interested.

“…Since thirty years” unfortunately, they failed to notice that Yuri’s spy was looking in their direction from outside the coffee shop.

---

Tiffany, Sunny and YoonA arrived in front of the office.

“So, you have the keys?” Sunny asked.

“Yup” YoonA wiggled them.

“Try to get as much folders as possible.” Tiffany said.

“Of course, Unnie” YoonA got out of the car.

“Sun, I know this is dangerous for YoonA’s safety-”

“Don’t worry. We have to get to the end of this. She’ll never dare to hurt my daughter anyways”

YoonA came inside the office and ran to the cabinet. She opened some folders and started her search. Unfortunately, Yuri arrived at that moment.

“Sunny! Yuri is here!” Tiffany freaked.

“Where!?” they saw the girl making her way inside the building.

“Ok, we need to calm down. She can just tell her she forgot something in the office”

Upstairs:

“Get in. No one’s here” Yuri said. YoonA heard her voice and immediately hid the folders. She then turned off the light of the room she was in and hid. Yuri came in with her spy.

“Sit down and tell me everything in detail” YoonA almost gasped as she saw the spies’ face; it was none other than the man that threatened her in the bar.

---

“Where’s everyone?” Tony asked over supper.

“Sooyeon is asleep. Taeyeon is out.”

“And the ladies?”

“Tiffany invited them over to dinner in a restaurant”

“Wow! They’ve been behaving better than ever!” both elders laughed.

“Isn’t this what you asked for?”

“Of course”

“Tony?”

“Hm?”

“You love Jessica more or Taeyeon more?”

“What’s with this question?”

“Just a question.”

“You have doubts I love them the same?”

“Do you have doubts?”

“Julia please, don’t bother me while I’m eating”

“If a stranger sees our family, they’d think you like Sooyeon more”

“…and what do familiar people think?”

“You answer”

---

Yuri came back out with her spy. The man working for her waved her a safe trip. A few seconds later, YoonA was out. She ran back to Tiffany’s car.

“Did she see you?”

“God, I think I’m going to faint!”

“What happened?!” YoonA buckled her belt as she asked for Tiffany to drive away first.

---

“You calmed down a little?” Sunny asked.

“I can’t believe this!” YoonA said.

“It’s her. She’s the criminal. She played this whole threatening game so that our attention would divert from her.”

“Where did you hide?”

“Don’t ask me anything. I’ll never step into the office again!” Tiffany pulled out her cellphone.

---

Tiffany comes into her bedroom and finds Jessica lying on the couch. She closes the door slowly and walks shyly to the blonde.

“Good evening”

“…”

“Did you check on Seohyun?”

“…”

“We ate in a very nice restaurant.”

“…”

“Aren’t you going to sleep?”

“…When I get sleepy” Tiffany sat next to her.

“Can I talk to you?”

“You’ve been talking all along”

“But you didn’t care. You didn’t answer me”

“I answered whatever can be answered”

“YoonA saw something very dangerous, Jessica”

“Can you spare me of danger tonight? It’s been since the beginning with the danger topic. I want peace”

“Peace will come when the criminal is arrested. And it’s very soon.” Tiffany stood up and when to get a pajama.

“The bed is all yours. I’ll sleep with Seohyun” when Tiffany took her leave, Jessica found herself remembering all of her mother’s words. The blonde stood up and walked to the door. But she stopped in her track again before she was able to follow her wife.

---

“I never even see Miss Jessica in the office anymore…….she’s staying home and leaving everything to me….No, no. We’ll send them-” there was a knock on the door. Tiffany came in.

“I’ll talk to you later” Yuri ended the call.

“Impossible. Finally my sweetheart came to see me”

“Jessica’s home. I thought this was the best moment to come and see you”