Epilogue

Stranger

a/n: Alright guys; you win. Here's a fluffy epilogue

---

“JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!!!!” the blonde heard a high pitched scream at what seemed like six o’clock in the morning, which sent her flying off the bed to meet the hard ground. She was still dazed, trying to focus her vision, when she felt a typhoon come out of the bathroom, running towards her and holding her collar. Finally coming out of her daze, she saw her beautiful girlfriend, soon to be wife, fuming. She was, frankly scared. She knew that she was pretty scary when mad, but Stephanie? She was on a whole new level; a demon when she was enraged, to put it simply.

“T.T.Tiff? What did I d.do?” She asked, wanting to try to pacify the other woman, but was too scared to do it.

“WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU DO?!!? SERIOUSLY?! ARE YOU REALLY ASKING ME THIS QUESTION RIGHT NOW?!”

“Yes? I.I mean n.nO!! I mean- I don’t know!”

“WHY YOU-!!” at that moment, they heard the door opening and saw a little figure with a plush, rubbing her eyes cutely.

“Mommy? Something wrong?” Jessica thanked Seohyun in her head for coming at a time like this. Stephanie looked like she was calming down.

“No, sweetie. Don’t worry. I was just…talking with your Umma”

“Mommy? Why is Umma blue?” when the innocent one asked that, Tiffany turned to face her lover again, and good enough, the blonde looked like she would faint very soon. The redhead immediately released her.

“Your Umma did something bad. I was just trying to scold her” Stephanie explained as Jessica sat crossed legged like a kid on the ground, looking lost.

“What did Umma do?” Seohyun was a very curious kid, and Tiffany was starting to notice it more and more these days.

“She…she lied to mommy”

“UMMA!!!! LYING IS BAD!!” Jessica jumped once again because of the scolding of the youngest. Although she still didn’t understand what was going on, she couldn’t help but notice how Stephanie and Seohyun were similar.

“Yes! Tell her Seobaby!” Stephanie encouraged.

“Mommy?” the little girl then poked her mother.

“Yes honey?”

“I need to pee-pee”

“You stay here. I’m helping Seo in the bathroom. And don’t you dare move!” the redhead threatened as she dragged the kid with her. Jessica was left on the ground, trying to remember what she did wrong. A few minutes later, Tiffany came back alone.

“W.Where’s Seo?”

“You won’t be needing her right now” the younger answered coldly.

“…C.C.Can you tell me w.what I did wrong?” Tiffany shot another glare and threw a stick like thing in Jessica’s face. The blonde looked at it even more confused.

“W.What is that?” the redhead looked at her girlfriend in disbelief.

“I mean, a.are you sick? Is it like a thermometer?” the blonde continued with her stupid guesses.

“Seriously Jessi!?”

“Honest, I don’t know what it is!” the blonde continued to twirl the thing between her fingers, noticing finally that a temperature couldn’t be read on it. She then noticed two little lines on what looked like a small screen. Sighing and seeing the helpless face of her soon wife, Tiffany took the object from the blonde’s hands.

“You little…that’s a pregnancy test”

“…” another blank look from Jessica. The redhead had no idea that her lover was this clueless.

“I took a pregnancy test. And it’s positive” Stephanie finally spelled it out for her. Jessica, who was playing with the carpet, head down because of Tiffany’s glare, finally shot her head up.

“W.What did you say?”

“God dammit!!! I’M PREGNANT JESSI!”

“Is that why you were going to kill me?”

“…” Tiffany ignores her and looks elsewhere as she crosses her hand. She finally hears a chuckle, which soon turned into giggles and then laughs. She looked at the blonde in confusion.

“Your reaction was priceless!!!” Jessica continued to laugh until she noticed another glare from Tiffany. She got enough courage to get up and sit next to her on the bed.

“I’m sorry I laughed. I just don’t see the problem…”

“I…It’s just, I think it’s too early. I came out of the hospital barely three weeks ago. And Tony is still in the hospital. And police are still interrogating everyone and-” Jessica felt Tiffany’s panic and so pecked her lips. Instantly, all the stress the redhead was feeling faded out.

“There’s no need to think that way. Besides, don’t you think a little bundle of joy is exactly what everyone needs right now?”

“…”

“Come on Steph. Stop pouting.”

“…” Jessica finally got an idea. She poked Tiffany’s side and was rewarded instantly with a shriek. The blonde grinned as she knew very well that her girlfriend was the most ticklish. She continued to , until Tiffany was able to straddle Jessica on the bed. Feeling mischievous, the blonde rolled them over in a blink of an eye. When she was about to kiss her lover once again, the door burst open.

“MOMMY!!! GWANNY SAYS TO COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST! Where is Umma?” the little one asked as she only noticed her younger mother lying on the bed awkwardly.

“I’m right here Seo” Jessica said as she sat down on the floor from the other side of the bed while rubbing her back in pain.

“Umma? Why are you on the floor?”

“I…I was helping Mommy find her earing. It fell and I can’t find it” Jessica said awkwardly.

“Oh? I’ll help! I like finding stuff.” In a blink of an eye, the kid was under the bed as her parents sweat-dropped.

“Seo, let’s go eat. We’ll find it later” Jessica said as she dragged the small one from under the bed. After having breakfast, Jessica and Tiffany decided to go get an ultrasound. Turns out the redhead was already six weeks pregnant. They came back home and found Seohyun and Julia in their room.

“Mom? What are you guys doing here?” Jessica asked releasing Tiffany’s hand.

“Seo says that MIyoung lost her earing and she’s searching for it” the oldest replied as she sat on the sofa looking at the small kid while reading a book.

“Honey, it’s ok. It’s fine. We’ve searched a lot and still didn’t find it. You can go play now” Stephanie tried grabbing the small one, but Seohyun was motivated; she was going to find it. A few days have passed and the small one was still doing her hardest to find the little jewel. Tiffany and Jessica tried to talk her out of it, but to no avail. Finally, Jessica got an idea.

“Tiff?” she called from the bathroom.

“Hm?”

“Whose birthday is it in two days?” she asked knowing fully well her girlfriend understood; they now got Seohyun’s full attention.

“I don’t know. I forgot Jessi. But I know it’s someone important” Seohyun was now looking into her mother’s phone to check on the date.

“I know. I can’t seem to remember either.” The kid was now counting on her fingers a plus two to the number twenty six.

“Could it be Taengoo's?”

“It’s mine!!!” the kid finally understood. Jessica came out of the bathroom with a grin and held her girl in her arms.

“Of course it is Seohyunnie!!!”

“Seobaby, you remember what Umma promised you?” Tiffany asked as she knew Jessica was going to kill her.

“KERORO LAND!!!!” the blonde sighed in resignation. She just couldn’t win when it comes to Seohyun and Stephanie.

---

“Seobaby!!! Don’t run! We’ll lose you!” The redhead and the blonde ran after the kid.

“MOMMY!! It’s a giant Keroro!!!” the small one pointed at a plush in one the games. Jessica knew what was coming.

“Umma, please?” Seohyun gave her biggest, most adorable puppy dog face. The blonde tried to look away. But in the end, she gave up. She went to talk to the shop owner. She paid him so that he’d let Seohyun win and she gets the plushy herself. He was nice and agreed as soon as she paid him. The little one was determined. She held the gun closely and her eyes looked sharp. Even Tiffany was surprised. The redhead and the blonde were standing behind her. Jessica gave the ok to the shop owner. As if on cue, the gun started shooting exactly at the target. And as promised, the small one ‘won’. She was about to call for the big Keroro when Tiffany noticed something.

“SEO!!! Look!! It’s a pink Totoro!!!” the kid looked at where her red mother was pointing.

“Mommy, I still want Keroro”

“But you like Totoro too, right?”

“Yes, but I like Keroro more!”

“But Seo!! It’s a special Totoro! It’s pink honey!!” Jessica looked at the bickering girls and sweatdropped. She talked with the shop owner some more and finally draged the two away.

---

“I can’t believe you dragged us out of there!” Tiffany pouted.

“Umma is so mean! You said I’ll get the big Keroro!” Seohyun cried.

“Jessi, it was a limited edition Pink Totoro! PINK Jessi!!”

“Alright, calm down you two. Let’s go eat something”

“NO!! I don’t want to eat anymore!” Tiffany sulked and Seohyun followed her mommy to the car to the same. Jessica sighed but grinned. She drove them back to the hotel and after a series of begging and pacifying, she was able to get the two brats go up to the room. Little did they know, there was a surprise waiting for them; as soon as they opened the door, they found the two big plushies waiting for them on the bed.

“WOW!!!! MR. KERORO FOLLOWED US!!!” Seohyun ran and jumped on the big fluff toy.

“YOU’RE THE BEST JESSI!!!” Stephanie yelled, trying to hug her girlfriend with the big thing in her arms.

                The redhead and the blonde agreed to tell the kid about the little sibling she’ll be having in a few months during their stay at Keroro Land. They just didn’t know how to open the topic with the kid. When their dinner arrived to the room, Jessica decided to try her luck.

“Seo?”

“Hm?” the little one answered with ketchup everywhere.

“How would you like to have a little sibling?”

“What do you mean Umma?”

“Would you like it if you had a small brother or sister you could play with?”

“Hm…yes it would be fun” both woman sighed in relief. “Why?” the little one asked.

“Eum…Honey, if I told you I have a baby in my womb right now, would you be okwith it?” Tiffany asked scared.

“Yes, but you don’t… Mommy’s really skinny” there was no doubt that Seohyun was bright.

“But she does sweetie. It’s really small right now, but it’s going to grow big and in a few month, we will see it” Jessica continued.

“But I want to see it now!!”

“The doctor took a picture. Here, it’s really, really small” Tiffany pointed at the ultrasound.

“That’s her?” Seohyun asked confused.

“Yes. But we still don’t know if it’s a girl or a boy”

“It’s a girl, Umma. I know it is. But…”

“What is it Seo?” Tiffany asked.

“Why does it look like a bean?” and the evening was followed by a sleepless night because of Seohyun’s curiosity.

---

“JESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!” a shriek was heard in the delivery room. Jessica was waiting outside afraid. She didn’t know what to do. She knew she couldn’t possibly wait more outside while her wife was giving birth. But she also knew that if she did enter, she might not handle it. In the end, Taeyeon pushed her inside. She came in and saw her love was covered in sweat, almost crying as nurses and doctors were surrounding her. Tiffany noticed her.

“I’m never letting you touch me again you jerk!!!!” she yelled as the blonde finally woke up. Jessica was about to step closer, when she saw it. She instantly fainted.

“OMO!! Ms. Jung!” One of the nurses noticed.

“Get it out of me!!!!” Tiffany continued yelling at the doctor, who was also sweating profusely.

“Ms. Stephanie, just one more push!”

“I’ve been pushing for hours!!!” Tiffany was on the verge of tears. Half of the medical care was trying to take care of Tiffany while the other half got preoccupied with Jessica. When the blonde came back to reality and the nurses breathed out in relief, the room got quiet as a little cry made its way into this world for the first time. Seohyun was right; it was a girl.