Seven

Unpredictable love

AT THE MALL:

"Pretty unnie,can we buy toys too?" Eden asked cristan

"Of course you can baby eden just choose what ever you want,you too troy..i'll buy it for both of you."cristan answer

*yeheyy! The 2 kids is jumping of happiness*

Cristan let the 2 kids choose whatever they want, while she is in a kids section dresses.

While busy searching some shirt,pants,undergarments shoes and sleepers for all the kids.cristan didn't notice eden go further from her till troy come to her crying.

"Noona...Eden i lost eden noona, I can't find her" troy said while crying

"Don't worry we're find her okay so don't cry anymore ok" actually even herself don't know how to find her either..

They try to look for Eden everywhere, she even asked the staff to help her just to find Eden a soon as possible.

CRISTAN is losing her focused already, she thought that Eden might got accident or scared to death right now..

*CRISTAN take her phone and called someone*

"Hello Dave?"

"Yes miss han"

"Come in the mall now, bring everyone here.make it fast I don't want to wait that long" cristan said in a serious tone 

 

 

CRISTAN POV:

where are you Eden? It's been a hour since I lost her. And where's those damn bodyguards that I called? I said that I won't wait that long but till now they're not arrive yet! I'm losing my temper now.

"Sorry miss han, traffic jam" Dave said with all the guards at her back bow thier heads in me.

But my temper is killing me right now.

*kick all thier legs* did I pay you all to work lazily in my company huh! 

"No miss han, and we are sorry for coming here late."

Sigh~...

"That's enough!"

"take this Dave," *giving photo of eden

"help me to find her,search every area of this mall just to find her. It's been an hour since i lost her please hurry up"

"Yeah miss han"Dave said and they all start searching for Eden.

 

TIFFANY POV:

I'm on my way in the mall now where my members is. Well I decide to follow them instead of practicing. I'm not in a good condition to practice right now,maybe after shopping I can pull my mode into practice.

I'm in the entrance now I don't wear any disguise now but I use simple shirt and skinny jeans with rubber shoes. Luckily I put simple makeup just now,if not they may recognize me in a short time.

"Hhhuu!.Huhuhu~~ sobbing"

I heard a kid cried in my side, I quickly to her and asked why she's crying.

"get there why are you crying?Where's your mom?"

"Huhuhu I don't have mom" the kid said while crying 

"Who are you with then?" 

"Pretty unnie.but I can't find her,we are choosing toys but~ ~but" Eden can't continue what she wants to say because she know she's at fault when she follow the guy who sells a lot of balloons outside.

"But?~"tiffany asked again 

"I follow the man who sales balloons and I don't know how can I go back to that you stop again" Eden said while her head low scared that she might get scolded 

I smile while looking at her,she look scared though.

"Hmmm let's see..if you don't want to look at me and smile I won't help you."

*Eden looked at tiffany with her puppy eye*

"Would you help me right patini unnie"

I'm shocked that this kid recognize me but I smile to her 

"cute!, yeah i will help you but call me fany unnie not patini unnie okay" 

"Yeah fany unnie."

"What's your name?"

"Eden unnie, pretty unnie named me Eden."

"Okay Eden let's go find your pretty unnie, don't you know what's your pretty unnie real name is."

Eden think like she forget the name of her unnie is.then

"Ah!.. han! HAN CRISTAN. That's her name fany unnie"

Oh cristan han? Why I always meet a person with a name cristan?I hope it's not the same person, I don't want to see that girl again.

While walking going back to the toy store we notice that a lot of people in black suits.like they were searching someone.are they mafia or something? I asked myself

"We are near to the toy store eden"

Eden smiled when she heard it.but she tighten her hold to me, she's scared to her cristan unnie maybe.

"Don't worry she wont get angry because she hate you, she will get angry because she's worried about you okay".

"I know fany unnie because pretty unnie really love us,she help a lot of kids like me" Eden said with a smile

This kid is matured than any other kids, and what does she mean about that she help a lot of kid like her? She's not her real sister then. I didn't notice that we already here infront of the counter section. But how am I going to ask them? I might create a big fuss here.. haist!

I see Eden tagging my shirt asking me to speak to them. 

Well good luck tiffany! I encourage myself.

"Ahmm.. excused me, is there anyone looking for a kid named Eden here?" I asked the cashier whose in daze seing me here.

"Oh sorry tiffany- ssi, yeah she's here just now can you wait for a while I asked them to come here"the cashier said

"Hello miss han? This is from the toy store. Yeah she's here already ma'am.okay miss han,bye."

"She's coming now, just wait for a while she said."

"Is she searching for her?" I asked the girl

"Yeah, she looking everywhere. She even called a lots of her bodyguards to help her find the kid.I wonder who she is?she looked like really scary and powerful just now." The cashier said

I remember those guys in black suits just now.

"She's not a gangsters right?"she asked

The cashier laugh at her

"Well she's too hot to be a gangster tiffany-ssi" the cashier answer back

Now I'm curious who she is.

"Pretty unnie!.... Eden shouts while run to someone."

They're hugging each other till I noticed that, oh no!She's the same girl yesterday.. oh my god! I'm having a heart attack when she come near to me.

"Hi! I'm cristan han" she said smiling to me while extending her hands 

So she don't recognise me from yesterday. Is this good or bad?

"Hello! Tiffany hwang while shaking her hands" 

Basically no one with us wants to let go of our hand we stayed like that for a few minutes..

"Pretty noona.. Eden said she's hungry" a boy kid interupt us

.

.

.

*she looked at me*

"Are you hungry? Join us so that I can thank you properly" cristan said while smiling to me

Whats with this girl eat today?