3rd

Unpredictable love

NO ONE POV:

"Knock!knock"

"come in!.."

Nichole come inside her office

"Hello boss!"

"oh jessie your here earlier than i thought.."

"so what did I miss?"

"both of you seems serious.."

nichole keep asking

"and are you just smirking to our boss Jessie?"

Well!

"Why don't you ask our boss here since she keep thinking how she would answer my question too..I bet you will get nothing but smirk like I do hahaha"

Nichole looked to cristan *puzzle*

"What?!"

"Cut the crap and let's start,and stop laughing Jessie if you don't want me to fire you."

Cristan just want to cover her embarrassment infront of her friend

*MEETING START TALKING BUSINESS SITUATION* skip skip

"so the invitation will distribute tomorrow including to all celebrities and idol that we invited." "specially to the performers that we requested to perform."nichole explain to her excitedly 

 cristan looked at nichole,with what was that all about look.

"Well you know one of the performer is my friend,me and jessie's actually and we didnt meet her in such a long time she just debuted as a solo artist.that's why I'm excited to see her again.."nichole said happily to her.

CRISTAN and Jessie just listen to what she said.

"Are you coming right?"

"Well everyone wants to meet you, it's your companies anniversary.and It's time for you to show to them your face,you know that you can't hide it forever.."

nichole tried to convince her boss to come but to no avail.

"That's all guys you can go back to your office now."cristan said in a cold tone..

Sigh~~~

can be heared to her friends..before they excused themselves from her office. 

The rest of the day seems so boring,till cristan decide to go back. But before that she told jiyeon that she wont come tomorrow since she had another plans to do.

"Bye miss han!.."

"Bye jiyeon.."smile at her secretary 

TIFFANY POV:

I'm alone in our dorm and I'm craving some ice cream.. I try to search some to our freezer but no luck to have some. That's when I decide to go out for a while. Well I think it's time to get some fresh air.

I arrive to our favourite ice cream cafe, well this is the biggest and famous ice cream shop here in korea.it's snsd favourite shop, of course no one know since we always cover ourselves so they wont recognise us. Like today i didn't wear make up,I used my glasses so my eyes can't be recognizable.. in short I look like a nerd now hehehe but it's ok atleast I'm free to do what i want now.

I got in line to get my order,.of course it's always strawberry flavour and I ask for additional fruits they have in there.. I thank the cashier.. and tried to find available sit but my worse day didn't stop.lucky me no sit available since they have a lot of customers today..mostly student's, I spot one available sit infront of a young lady near in the window. So I decide to ask if we can share the table,seems like she's alone though.

"Excuse me, are you alone? If you don't mind can I sit with you. The shop is full and there's no available table and sit for me." 

I was anticipating if she will say yes or no for me, she just stared at me expressionless.

"Oohh sorry about that, s-sure sit infront of me" *smile*

*cute* "thanks i smile to her,"

*she smile back too*

she's beautiful I said to my mind,I keep taking glance to her. This girl is hot, she's a bit snob and a boyish type of girl. And she looked so deep with those pair of eyes.her eyes is full of sadness, like asking me to hug her. Who is she?what is she doing here alone?my mind keep wondering about this girl infront of me till I heared her clear to get my attention.

"Oh- oh sorry" i said "I'm not used to eat infront of a stranger's that's why I can't help it.."

i told to her awkwardly~~ "by the way im tif- ~~ ah miyoung anyway (extending my hand), what's yours?"

"I mean..what's your name?."

I wait for her to tell me her name and shake my hands too. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"cristan..my name is cristan han"(shake her hands) "and nice meeting you miyoung..":)