Thirty five

Unpredictable love

TIFFANY POV:

After eating breakfast cristan asked me to get ready. telling me that we're going out but she didn't tell me where. 

We are in the car now but i still have no clue where are we going.

"Can you tell me where are we going now?"i beg

"Patient babe we're almost there" she answer while smiling.

I pouts my lips feeling disappointed.

"Stop pouting and looking cute. or else i will kiss you" she said and i heard her chuckle.

"atleast give me a clue we're are we going. please..." i beg again.

"Hmmmm your meeting all the people i treasure the most." she answer again.

I pouts again hearing the word she treasure the most make me jealous. 

"your not included because your my special one" she add while smiling at me.

After hearing it i can't stop myself anymore. i hug her and kiss her cheek.

"yah! babe i'm driving! stop...kiss me later okay..." she said while pulling away from my hug.

I've been enjoying myself to see outside remembering every view that my eyes can reach. 

"Cristan where is my phone? di you bring it?" i asked 

"ah! ehh~~ i forgot to bring your phone actually.." she answer

"it's fine just let me barrow your phone instead." i said 

"I- i~~i left my phone too." she said

I pouts after hearing it.. 

"Why? do you want to call someone?" 

I shake my head saying no to her.

"I plan to take photo and post it to my instagram but we didn't bring any to take some picture of us." i answer while still pouting.

I looked at her and she give me an awkward smile which is i feel wierd.

"Did you really forget to bring it? or~~~"

"yes i really forgot to bring it..sorry~~" she answer cutting my question to her.

Sigh~~~

"But i have a camera at the back, you can use it if you want." 

I smile widely after hearing it.

"Really? wow daebak! babe your the best!" i said while giving her my eye smile and thumbs up.

She just shake her head to my childishness.

"Such a kid huh?" she asked

"Well you spoiled me and i know you love me no matter what." i answer back while fixing the settings of the camera.

 

 

CRISTAN POV:

I thought she would asked her phone more, and i'm so damn lucky to bring the camera along. 

I keep glancing at her while she's taking a lot of photo outside. looking at her like that make me feel happy, she was smiling freely. i can see that she's enjoying it a lot.

hope that smile won't go away when you heard something bad about me tiffany..

"Babe? are you okay?" she asked me

"Yap! why?" i asked back

"I said i want to take some of your photo while your driving. but you didn't answer me, you seems thinking a lot just now." she said

"I'm fine, you dont have to worry ok. so have you take a lot of photos?" i tried to divert her attention

"Yes i have enough and i take some of your photo too. but you didn't smile or look at me. no worries since i'm a good photographer i take the best shot of you of course." she said proudly

I giggled at her bubbly attitude.

"why you don't believe it?" she asked and give me a pouts again.

I stop the car and turn my attention to her. i look at her deeply and i pull her head towards me. then my lips touch her lips at first, i was just planning of giving her a simple kiss but when she response back, i can't just pull myself easily. the simple kiss turn to passionate one and none of us wants to pull away.. till i feel the need of air and i pull slowly while breathing heavily.her eyes is still close, i give her a last peck.

"Don't pouts like that again, or else i can't stop myself for not kissing you." 

She just look at me lovingly.

"We're here come" i said while taking of my seatbelt i open my door and go to her side to open the door for her.

She still unmoved, i take off her seatbelts and give her one last time a peck on her cheek. 

"lets go"

I hold her hand tightly, scared that she might hurt herself when she go down.

"where are we?"

i just give her a smile and close the car door.

"lets go in, just be prepared you might get tired playing with them" i answer

And she looked confused.

"this is my home tiffany-shi, and will let you meet everyone who make me happy the time when i was still alone. so if you feel lonely too just come here and they will make you happy." i said while walking towards the main door.

knock! knock! knock!

"Noonaaah!" troy shouts and hug me when she open the door and saw me.

I hug him back while patting his back.

"how are you troy? is everyone doing fine?" i asked

Troy pull to the hug and looked at me, 

"yeah noona we are fine and we miss you a lot specially eden. she always cry because she can't wait to see you again." he said then he looked at my side.

"oh! fany noona is here too? good morning noona" troy greet tiffany too and give her a tight hug.

"okay thats enough!" i said while pulling them apart. 

tiffany looked at me while her brows arc a bit. 

"what?" i asked

"Noona is jealous. hehehe" troy teases me while giggling alone

"Don't worry noona, i know fany noona love you more that she loves me." the young boy add again then run away from me.

tiffany giggled after hearing it.

"yah! where did you learn that! come here! haist! that kid really naughty." i said while blushing too much

I just realize tiffany is watching me and she's still giggling.

"he has points tho, and what makes me laugh is cristan get jealous to a kid." she said

"Yah! his hugging you tightly you know and~~~" i was cut off by her lips till she pull away.

"Your so cute when your jealous, but don't get jealous to much okay or else my fans will get angry with you." tiffany said then give me another peck

"oh! cristan your here!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.