1ST

Unpredictable love

CRISTAN POV:

Ring~~~

Hello..ooh jiyeon? Yes I'm on my way now. Put all the files in my table I will look into it later. Okay see you in a minute then bye.

That's my Secretary jiyeon,she my friend but inside the office I'm her boss.only few people know that I owned a big and powerful company in whole Asia. Nichole and Jessie are my managing directors who help me to hide my identity to everyone. 

After parking my car i go inside the building, everyone see me as high school student."oh hello there", "are you going to visit your cousin?"  the guard ask me, "yeah uncle is she in her office already?"." hhehe yeah she come to work early today." "okay uncle I'm going then have a nice day.."

After that I'm in the lift going up to my office when some of the worker talking about the plan of the board  to invite a lot of celebrity and idols to the company's 7th year anniversary. "Hope they will invite girls generation" a guy in my side said excitedly.

they keep talking how pretty and how great they are. and everyone is hoping too, agree to what the guy said. "Ding" 

they all get off, leaving me alone in the elevator.

Hmmm GIRLS GENERATION huh seems like everyone wants to see them in person."ding" i got off and walk to my office, "morning jiyeon".

"morning too miss han"..

"ah jiyeon-ah can you call nichole and Jessie to my office I need to ask them something".

"Okay miss han".

"and so you know GIRLS GENERATION too?"

I do miss han, they're very famous in whole asia.number 1 kpop girl group in Asia some calling them the queens.why miss han?don't you know them? Jiyeon ask me."

(scratching my head) "actually I just heard to the employees about them.well never mind I'm just curious about them."

"if you want to know them cristan you can see thier profile to your table,I think management planned to invite them in our anniversary." 

"ah okay thanks jiyeon.."I smile to her shyly.. 

JIYEON POV:

*cute*

"miss han your going to like them for sure." "They're all pretty you know."I said smiling to her teasingly..

"what does it mean?" She said.

"Well I'm maybe your Secretary but I'm still your friend you  know."

"and I know my friend very well,if shes curious like that.and I wonder if who's going to capture my friend frozen heart.I said smiling to her.."

yah!

"We're at office ok don't you dare!I'm your boss okay and it's normal for me if I ask something that I don't know about specially to those kind of thing. You know that im not into celebrity.."

"oh yeah that why your ex is celeb-" I stop right away when that word come out in my mouth. She has a dark aura now.

"so-sorry cristan I didn't mean it."

"Just get  back to work jiyeon." And that's it she didn't listen to my apology,haist stupid jiyeon!pabo-ah why you need to bring that moron to her..