Five

Unpredictable love

TIFFANY POV:

"Wha - what?~~"

"Hey!I'm just trying to be nice here you know." "You don't have to be rude like that to me. is it wrong to make friends with you?!" I fight back.

"Well I didn't ask you to be nice to me though.and I don't need a friend like you!" Cristan answer back to her.

I can't believe to this girl talk like that to me! Don't you know me?I'm tiffany hwang.. girls generation tiffany! I want to reveal to that girl who am i, but i try to suppress  it as long as i can.

I'm foaming in anger right now.. how could she said that to me! I thought she's has some manners for a pretty face like her but I guess I'm wrong.

NO ONE POV:

Cristan finish her ice cream as fast as she can. Then leave the place without saying anything,leaving tiffany behind. But she heared the girl call her "",she just ignore her and make her way out.

CRISTAN POV:

*sigh~ sigh~*

I feel suffocated inside, I thought I can clear my mind here. What's with that girl! She's so annoying!

Haist! What does she think of me? I don't have any friends just because I'm alone!

Huh! What a day of mine.

I decide to go home,before going to the foundation. get some clothes..I think staying there, will help me cleared my mind it's been a while,since I meet those kids.

I build a foundation and orphanage. HHF which stand for HEART OF HAN FOUNDATION.and im the one who handled all those,around asia. I preferred to stay in the foundation, than staying inside my office. sit there as a CEO only,I'm going to die if I do that.

Finish my bath.

"Clothes, ok."

Done packing my things in going to stay there for 3 days before our company anniversary.. I'm not planning to attend, I'm just going to supervise. And see how is it going.

I'm on my way to HHF, feel bored alone my cars make me want to sleep. "Better turn on my radio".

"Our listeners requested for girls generation tiffany once in a lifetime.one of her famous song in her first album I just wanna dance.her we go.. ONCE IN A LIFE TIME by tiffany-ssi"

Tiffany from girls generation?

NO ONE POV:

Cristan listen to the song intently,. She never expect that the girl tiffany has a beautiful voice like this.. hearing her deep voice make her more calm that ever.like she dont want to hear anything but her voice only.. 

"I wonder what kind of person are you miss tiffany." CRISTAN mutter to no one.

MEANWHILE IN TIFFANY'S POV:

She just left like that? Without saying anything. To my annoyance "" I muttered enough for her to hear my words.

I tried to cheer up after that annoying incounter with that girl. But seems like my mode already fell down after that.

I hope I won't see you again. 

SNSD DORM:

"FANY-AAH!.." *knock!knock!" (Open her door)

"FANY?"

"Where's that girl?I go back early knowing that she's alone here, but found no one."

Better call her.

"Ring~~ ring~~"

"Hello fany-ah?

"Oh! Taeyeon-ah"

"Where are you?I'm in dorm now, I'm back early thought that we can hang out a bit.it's been a while we don't have any bonding because of our busy schedule." Taeyeon explained 

"Wow, my sweet best friend is always the best! I just grab some ice cream outside"

"I'll be home soon, so wait for me ok". 

"See you then, be careful driving fany~ah"

"Thanks tae, bye!"

Taeyeon smile wide hearing her friend voice.

It's getting dark, better cook something before they come home. I asked everyone to come here some girls night so excited..

hmm what should i cook for them..

Taeyeon is busy cooking, that didn't notice seohyun arrival.

"Unnie~~ wow daebakk!. You cool all those unnie?" Seohyun asked

*smile* taeyeon as a yes answer for seohyun question.

"What can I help you unnie?" 

"Just bring the soup in the table seo"

"Okay unnie"

*Door open*....

"Wow what smell is that?" Sooyong and yoona asked in excitement followed by hyoyeon and yuri behind them who is laughing by the two attitude.

"Yah! You two it's not time to eat yet we need to wait for the others first, so better stay away from our food."hyoyeon said

Everyone is laugh to them,yoona and sooyoung faced is priceless..

"Where is tiffany?" Yuri asked 

"Sunny too not here yet"taeyeon said

"I call sunny unnie, taeyeon unnie"seohyun said

"FANY too juhyun-ah~~"tae shout

"Okay unnnie"

*tic-tak-tic-tak*

*Door Open*

"YAH! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?we are hungry of waiting you know" the two shikshikin asked both sunny and tiffany who just arrive.

They just ignore the two girls who keep whining that they're hungry.

"Whoa do we have party tonight tae?" Sure you prepared a lot, tiffany comment.

"Anyway manager unnie said,she will be here in a minute.she wants to tell us something I think.. sunny said..

MEANWHILE:

"Hey nich"

"Jessie, do you need something?" Nichole asked

"Nah! Here the invitation for SM entertainment" Nichole see the invitation and smile

"Lucky it's done earlier than i thought".

Nichole stand up prepare to leave, when jessie stop her.

"Why? Are you coming?"nich ask her friend

"Where to?"jessie asked 

"SM of course"

"Whoa you can give it tomorrow you know"

"Well i cant wait, just follow me if you want to come ok" 

Jessie follow nichole,she too can't wait to see her friend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

SNSD DORM:

"How's your day fany unnie?" Seohyun asked

*tiffany frown remembering that rude girl she meet this day*

"Nothing special juhyun-ah" tiffany answer shortly not wanting to talk about that girl she meet.

But to her luck.her members, they know her too well so they urged her to open up about her day.

Tiffany sigh~~ knowing her member won't stop asking her till she wont open..so she did.

She told to them what happen,even that small incident she has to that girl.

"Is she beautiful,hot or y?" Hyoyeon asked out of the blue

Tiffany looked at her with "what did you say look".

"Cause the way you remember every single thing about that girl, I got curious. How did she get,the great tiffany hwang attention.so maybe she's hot girl that tiffany attracted too."is it correct fany-ah?..hyoyeon asked

"What does she have fany-ah?" Hyoyeon ask again

Tiffany silently thinking, I just feel curious to her I think.. but some part of me wants to know her too, befriend to her even though she said those hurtful words to me. And why am I even bothered about her.. sigh~~ sigh~~

*tiffany look around*

"Oohh what did you say hyo?"tiffany asked awkwardly 

"You lost it fany-ah,  you completely in daze". They said in unison

"What's her name?"tae asked

"Who?"tiffany asked back

"That girl, who else"sunny asked in annoying look

"CRISTAN" that's her name *a smile creep on my face*.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.