Twenty five

Unpredictable love

ON THE WAY TO AIRPORT:

Sigh~~~

Tiffany sigh for how many time, they all looked at her including their managers.

"Are you okay fany-ah" their manager unnie asked

Tiffany just give them a little nod and a small smile.

"Dont worry to much fany-ah, let cristan fix everything. You dont have to worry anymore o scared." Their manager oppa said

Tiffany look at him with a question written on her face. 

"What do you mean by that oppa?" Tiffany asked.

Her member too want to hear what is he talking about. Their manager think before he explain to them what he knows about cristan.

"Actually cristan already talked to Lee soo man before she do the press. con. she asked the chairman how she can help you and stop all the hate you've been receiving that time. And i think she open everything to the chairman. All her plan about you. Remember the day she come to our studio while your in practice. I think thats the time when she talk to him. I haven't asked the chairman about it. You know it too confidential." Their manager explain.

"Now that you talked about it, i almost forgot about the chairman haven't talked to me yet regarding this issue and the reason is cristan?" Tiffany asked again.

"Yes, i thought she talked to you already thats why i didn't dare to asked you about it. Why she didn't tell you anything? Thats wierd..." he add again.

I looked at him again.

"Whats wierd oppa?" tiffany quickly asked back

"Anni... actually from what i hear the chairman give cristan a time to finalize her feelings for you before she decide what she would do to you. I thought that she would asked you that time thats why we give you guys some time to talk about it." The manager explain again

Tiffany try to recall what happen that time..but she only have one thing in mind that time. She thought that she wouldn't going to meet her again thats why she give her best to spent her quality time with he.

Sigh~~~ tiffany sigh again. while her member stay silent no one dare to speak with them.

"Cristan is a great person fany-ah, she only thinks about you. And from what i hear cristan didn't want to show up in public, and because she wants to protect you for everything. She pull herself into the public. Some is talking good thing to you now because of her sudden public appearance." Their manager oppa continue

"Oh yeah i heard that to. And my friend who works in han corporation talk to me that cristan suffered a lot of heartbreaks from her family and lover. Thats the reason why she doesn't want any public attention. But thanks to you she could overcome her weakness now." Manager unnie said

Tiffany just listen to them,like her members doing. Tiffany want to ask something to their manager unnie but they already arrive in the airport.

"Where here girls! Prepare your things" our road manager announce

"Gosh those reporters i bet they are waiting for you tiffany" manager unnie commented. But before we go down there's a lot of bodyguards come to recue us.

Tiffany recognize one of them.

The guard open the car door and bow to tiffany.

"Miss hwang good morning..i'm dave chief guard of Han Corporation" dave introduce himself to tiffany.

"Y-yeah- hmmm what are you guys doing here?" Tiffany asked. She's still cant believe what are they doing here.

"Miss Han, order us to keep you safe till your departure. And she said that she would not take any rejection if ever you will asked us to go back" dave explain.

Whole snsd can't hide their happiness hearing that cristan is so sweet to their friend and not to mention even their own managers join in.

"Wow she's really the one huh" manager oppa commented before going down.

Tiffany shoot a glare to them. They close their mouth instantly and giggles afterwards before they go down.

Tiffany the only person left in the car. 

"Miss hwang" dave call her name many times but tiffany didn't hear him.

"Miss hwang are you okay" dave shake her shoulder this time.

"Oh sorry..yes im fine" tiffany answer then go down.

The crowd become wild asking tiffany a lot of question. 

"Tiffany! What is your answer about miss cristan proposal?"

"Tiffany! Do you know that miss han is the owner of han corporation?"

"Tiffany! Do you feel the same way to her?"

"Tiffany! Did you meet her father already?"

"Tiffany! Tiffany! Tiffany!"

Luckily dave and the others block all the reporters who attempt to go near tiffany. Tiffany can breath freely and secretly thanking cristan for her care towards her.

They where now in the boarding since their managers the one whose doing the check- in thing. Tiffany try to find dave and she was shock to see the guy at her back. His not allowed to come inside already but tiffany was shocked when she saw a passport and tickets to her hand.

Is he planning to fly with me? Tiffany asked herself.

Hmmm lets see till where he would send me. Tiffany still talking to herself. And remain silent.

Ring~~ ring~~ ring~~~ ring~~~

"Yeah miss han?"

yeah she okay ma'am.."

"we are now in the boarding ma'am"

" yes ma'am i will take care of her"

"Okay ma'am see you later"

Tiffany tried her best to overdrops to dave conversation in the phone.

"See you later" tiffany mutter

So his not planning to come to japan.. okay. Tiffany keep asking herself 

They already in and meet her member inside waiting for her.

"Are you okay?"they all ask tiffany worriedly.

"Yes im fine, thanks to them" tiffany pointed to dave who just stay silent behind tiffany.

"Unnie how did he come in?" Seohyun asked

"I dont know, why dont you asked him" tiffany answer

"Hey! You said your name is dave right?till where and when your boss asked you to send and protect tiffany?" Sunny asked shocking everyone for her blunt question.

"Miss han said that until she can't be with miss hwang, i'll be the one who will stay instead of her." Dave answer

"You mean until tiffany will say yes to her, you will be staying here with tiffany in order to protect her?" Sooyoung verify again.

"Yeah" dave answer shortly.

"How can we trust you that you will not going to seduce tiffany?" Hyoyeon asked which earn a glare to her member.

Tiffany want to laugh to her question but, tiffany too want to know if she cant trust the guy.

"What?! We are girls generation guys. We are not just an artist here ok. We need to know if we can trust that guy."hyoyeon defend herself

"The only i know is to receive a command directly to miss han. If miss han asked me to die will kill myself just to make her happy. is that enough for you guys to trust me? And you dont have to worry about me seducing miss hwang. She is my soon to be boss women and no one dare to cross the line if miss han will be your enemy." Dave said 

All of them fall into silent.

"How long have you been working to cristan dave?" Taeyeon asked this time.

"I've been guarding her since she was studying in college, till now" he answer

"So you.." sunny can't continue her question 

It's time for them to go.

"Let's continue later"they all said, tiffany didn't dare to join in she just listen to them.

Dave also sit next to tiffany. But before he sit.

"Miss hwang if do you need anything let me know i will get it for you" dave said

"I'm fine no worries dave and your not my PA to command everything i need" tiffany said

"Miss han, told me to take care of you all the time"dave explain

Tiffany just chuckle and nod her head to him saying okay to the guy.

Other doesn't know how happy tiffany is right now, she feels like cristan treating her like a princess. How much more if we are together? How does it feel to be with her? Tiffany didn't notice that she was smiling like crazy and that scene didn't go unnotice to her member. 

They all smirking thinking that tiffany is already falling too hard to cristan. The only problem is donghae now they all think the same problem. And how they can help tiffany to solve her problem.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.........