Thirty four

Unpredictable love

HAN EMPIRE:

"Are you really going to announce the hier now sir? Don't you think that we need to get her permission first before we let everyone know. specially the married thing?" the secretary asked the old man

"I told you i'm going to play her game if thats what she wants." the old han said

The secretary can't do anything else already, he wants to save cristan from it but the chairman don't want to listen to him.

"So can we start now, lets see what she will do if she hear my good news to my daughter." the old han smirk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Reporters are rushing inside the han empire building. they all want to hear what would the ceo of han empire will announce, it seems really important knowing that it is still early in the morning when everyone haven't eat yet their breakfast. everyone is curious about it.

When some of the staff enter and the ceo of han empire step forward to the mic which make everyone stay silent.

"Good morning everyone, im Edward Han the ceo of han empire. As of today Han empire is going to announce the solely hier of the company. And as a father of the family who has two daughter and a father of this big company, i would like to announce that my first daughter Cristan Han will be my hier and be the next CEO of han empire. And to make a solid and strong core of the company i will be announcing that before i step down as a ceo,my daughter cristan is going to marry the son of our biggest business partners Daesang group of company a soon as possible. We will release a statement for a further information about this arrangement after a week. Thats all and thank you for giving me your precious time." the old han end his announcement and let all the reporters throw all there question. but everyone get nothing from him.

The old han directly go back to his office with a smirk on his face. he knows better what kind of person cristan is. and he knows that cristan will give up everything in order to protect someone.

"what are you going to do now cristan, you start the game and let me finish it for you" he muttered while smiling widely.

"sir the reporters are asking a lot of question, should we give them some answer with it." his secretary asked.

But the ceo shake his head saying no to him.

"We should let cristan to do that for us, lets see what is she going to do and how she will clean up the mess we made." the ceo said

"You may leave now.and if her secretay or any of her company set a meeting for me you know where the perfect place is" he add

"Yes sir" his secretary bow his head down before he leave his office.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AT THE SAME TIME:

Jessi and Nichole who was watching the whole thing is in angry now. 

"What the hell did he just do?!is he out of his mind! why would he do that to cristan without having her permission!" jessi who can't control her emotion about it.

"one thing is for sure he wants cristan to beg and comeback to him. and knowing cristan weak point, he is using it now or maybe this is just a start if cristan won't listen to him. big possibility is tiffany will end up hurt later." nichole said while thinking the worse outcome.

"i better call cristan and let her know what was happening" jessi said while she dial cristan number.

ring~~ ring~~ ring~~

"Hello? cristan?"

"Yes jessi. what is it?" cristan asked in the other line.

"have you seen the  news?" jessi asked

"No why?" She asked again.

"your father just give some announcement,and your involve of it" jessi said while trying or thinking how she can say it to cristan without making her shock.

"What do you mean? what did he do this time?" cristan asked again.

"hmmm i- i don't know how to say it, but your father announce the you will be the solely hier of han empire and- an-d your going to marry the son of daesang group of company a soon as possible--- " 

"What?!" cristan shouted she didn't let jessi finish her words.

Jessi stay silent and let cristan to speak. she know that cristan is boiling of anger right now, till she heard the call end just like that.

"what" nichole asked

"She end my call without saying anything. what can we do to help cristan nich? because right now all i can think is to kill her father instead" jessi said

"We need to protect tiffany for her and find the reason why he is so obssesed to cristan even she already give up everything." nichole said

"Do you think her mom left something more important to cristan that her father can't have.?" jessi said without thinking

Nichole looked at her.

"i think thats a big possibility, knowing lee empire before is more sucessful than han empire right now. dont you think we need to find everything about her mom?" nichole suggest.

"Yeah true, i'll call my private investagator to find more about miss lee" jessi said

"And i hope we can help cristan for this" jessi add.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SNSD DORM: 

 "what was that?"sooyoung asked to her member who just staring at the tv after the news.

"Call fany taeyeon-ah" sunny said

But taeyeon just move herself and turn off the tv. 

"Dont believe in any news for now" she comment

"But thats cristan father how can we just not believe it?" yuri asked her.

"Let's just wait for cristan to say something about it, and don't make tiffany worry about it." taeyeon said.

Everyone stay silent but agree for what taeyeon said.

.

.

.

.

.

.