Twenty eight

Unpredictable love

TIFFANY POV:

"Sorry,did i make you guys wait to long?" I asked while trying to hide my face with them.

"Unnie, are you okay?why your face is so red?" Seohyun asked me.

My other members also looked at me wierdly..i bow down my head to hide my blushing face.

"I-mm just" i gulp down when i can't find a words to answer seohyun question.

"That's fine fany-ah, we know that you will tell us later what happen over there?" Sunny stated with a slay smile on her face.

Sigh~ and blow a bit air to calm myself. I guest i dont have any option later.

We keep our practice for almost 3 hours, we are so tired and hungry.

"Food delivery is here!" Someone shouts from the main gate of our venue.

All of us look at the guy. All of us thinking who order the food. Some of us turn our eyes to sooyoung and yoona who always think food first.

"It's not me" they both said.

The delivery man come to us.

"The foods are here ma'am, can we get your sign here miss tiffany just to prove that we deliver it properly to you." The guys said.

"But i didn't order anything" i said a bit confused.

"Of course you're not, but your girlfriend does." The guy answer while smiling widely to her.

I didn't said anything anymore and just sign the paper.

"Thank you miss hwang" the guy bow down then left.

I face my member, and i smile awkwardly with them.

But before they can ask me, my phone ring and it's cristan.

I quickly answer it and excuse myself to my member for a while.

"Hello"

"Hi, it's me cristan. Did they deliver the food for you guys already?" She asked

I bite my lips before answering her.

"Yes it's already here, and why did you order a lot? And how do you know that we are hungry?" You asked

"Oh! I've been watching you guys for almost 3 hours and see the time that it's almost lunch. My instinct that my pig fany might hungry by now.thats why my feet brought me in a restaurant to order some food for you guys." She explain.

"Pig fany?! Hmmm how do you know about that?" I ask

"Well i've been stalking your instagram lately to find more about you. That's why i know. And---" cristan stop her sentence.

"And what?" I asked. I heard her sigh but i wait for her to answer me.

"And i learn about your past too. That thailand guy, and the rapper. Anyway, take your lunch now. Eat a lot okay."she said a bit rush and end the call.

I bite my lips, i can't even explain myself to her. 

"Stupid cristan, why you didn't asked me directly. Instead of stalking me in instagram" i muttered

Sigh~~~ i walk back to my member, they were happily eating. They stop when my member notice that my mood change. 

"Are you okay fany-ah" taeyeon asked me and i nodded my head quietly and eat too.

They talk sometimes asking me some question, and i keep answering them shortly. Not minding too much what they asked to me.

My mind is on somewhere else,. 

Cristan are you going to show up later to me aren't you? You mind asked

Is she jealous about nichkhun and gray? Is she angry about it? Or hurt? Sigh~~~ 

"Fany-ah, fany? Fany-ah~~~ yah! Hwang miyoung!" 

I'm shocked when hyoyeon shouted at me. I looked at them nervously.

"I keep calling you for how many time, whats on your mind fany-ah?" Hyoyeon asked.

"O-ooh.. i-ts... nothing. Just thinking someone." You answer her shortly.

"Yah fany-ah, if you dont open you mouth now and explain to us what's going on. We promise you that we don't want to talk to you again. And for sure you won't like it if we do that." Sooyoung threat to me.

I gulp down and look at them, i know for sure that i really do need to tell them now.

"Ahm.. guys me and cristan is together now. I already accept her as my girlfriend. I just cant push her away and ignore my feelings for her." I looked at them and they are not shocked to my confession. They just listen to me, so i keep talking.

"The food is from cristan. The one who called me is cristan too." i said.

"So what makes you sad fany-ah and why you keep sighning in there.we know that you love her, we also know that the food and call is from her. You should be happy that you guys are together now" taeyeon said

Sigh~~~ 

"Yes i'm really happy,but cristan is stalking in my instagram and learn about nichkhun and gray. I think she is jealous about them. Because she didn't let me explain and end our call without saying the magic word to me." I said

Sunny who choked up from her food. My other member almost want to laugh at me. I pouts my lips while looking at them with a question in my eyes.

"Seriously fany-ah? Cristan just announce to the whole world that she loves you. Isn't enough for you to know how much she love you.?" Sunny said.

"And about nichkhun are still inlove with him fany-ah? And we know gray courted you before but you turn him down because you still have feeling to nichkhun that time." Taeyeon asked me. And my member wait for me to answer her.

They know about me and nichkhun. They also know that i broke up with him unwillingly. I love him so much but i love my group and member, specially my career. Nichkhun asked me for marriage but i turn him down and broke up with him instead. 

"So unnie, do you still love khun oppa?" Yoona asked again.

"I think i don't have feelings for him anymore" you answer them but it seems like it's not enough answer with them.

"Unnie, your not sure with it aren't you? The way you said "you think" means the your mind telling you but not your heart. Your going to hurt cristan unnie if you dont confirm it properly."seohyun broke her silence 

I stay silent for a while.. thinking what seohyun said to her.

"I know for sure that i love cristan thats my heart say. But khun oppa, i haven't seen him since we broke up. That's why i can't assure you guys if i dont have any feelings for him anymore." I honestly told them.

You heard them sigh~~

"How about we do this fany-ah, dont meet cristan first and meet khun oppa for once just to test yourself you you still have feelings for him." Hyoyeon suggested

"I- i can't stop myself not seing cristan hyo. I'm going crazy if i didn't see her." You said to them.

"Bear it fany~ah, because if you dont figure it now and realize it later your just going to hurt 4person including yourself." Taeyeon said.

"4? Fany unnie, cristan unnie, khun oppa. And who is the other one unnie?" Yoona asked a bit confused.

"It's donghae oppa" sunny answer.

When i hear it, i have a sudden knocked on my head. not knowing what to do. should i follow what they asked me to do.

 

 

 

 

 

"You guys want some desserts i bought fruits and ice cream for you guys." We all shocked hearing cristan voice from our backs. We don't notice that she already here with us.

Wait?!

Don't tell me that she heard us talking about it.

Oh my god.

No! I dont want her to hear anything about it. My mind is in mess right now and i dont know what to do.

"Cristan what are you doing here?" I asked a bit worried.

And cristan just give me a bit smile while looking at me sadly. She heard us. She heard everything. My thoughts said. She didn't answer me. She just give me smile.

"Unnie, since when you arrive? We thought that you go back already" seohyun said.

Cristan looked at seohyun and smile widely.

"Oh long enough" she answer shortly 

Hearing it makes me want to burst in tears now. But i'm holding it. 

Cristan didn't try to looked at me anymore.seems like she's avoiding my eye.

Please looked at me.... my mind is begging now. 

"Here" cristan give the plastic full of fruits and ice cream.

"I come back for that and i'm going to fly back to thailand now. Sorry that i cant watch your concert guys." Cristan said

No--! no! Your not going anywhere. My mind shouts

All my member looked at me sadly but i didn't care. All i want is for her to notice that im here.

"Thailand? Why so sudden? And how many days your going to stau there?" Sunny asked

"Oh yeah, business trip you know. And maybe it takes a while, it depends." Cristan answer to them while giving them her smile.

I feel pain.. why she's smiling to them and not with me. At that time cristan looked at me.

She go near me and hug me, my tears fall down slowly i can't hold it. And i hug her back tightly.

"Tiffany-ssi" she called me in a formalities and it hurts me so much.

"Tiffany-ssi, i'm giving you time to run away from me. Sort your feelings and fix it, when you sure enough to your feelings and you still feel the same way from me. Comeback to me, and im going to welcome you an open arms."cristan said near to my ears while she's hugging me.

"You dont have to do this. I know that i love you now and all i want is you. Khun is my past his- his- his just a friend to me now" i said to her not surely and a bit shaky voice.

Cristan pull out from the hug and looked at me in the eyes. She smile sweetly to me.

"I know that you love me tiffany-ssi, but i dont want to share the love of my life to anyone. I dont think i'm ready to accept the fact that you still have feeling for him even a little bit. So it's you chance to figure it out,and i will accept no matter what decision you have is. You know where you can find me." Cristan smile at me.

My tears fell down from my eyes and she wipes it away from my eyes. 

"When i decide to love you, i know that it will never change no matter what.but hearing all you guys talking makes me realize how selfish am i to force my feelings to you not knowing that your having a hard time too." Cristan whisper on me while our head is connected. I close my eyes and feel her warm breaths infront of me..

"You know i'll do anything because i love you, even you asked me to let you go." Cristan said and kiss me passionately and i didn't think twice to response. The kiss take a few minutes before she pull away and hug me again. 

"Take care always okay, and contact jessi or nichole if you need anything. I'll be waiting.." cristan said

She bid her goodbye to my member and walk away. To late for me to realize the she already left. And i just cried.

"Why she need to hear it? Why she need to left me even though i said that im sure that i love her." I said while crying in my knees

My member hug me back. 

"It's for the best fany-ah, you dont have to rush things now. Dont you hear what she said? She said that she giving you time to run away from her. That she will be waiting for you no matter what. You only need to do now is confirm and fix your feelings to everyone."taeyeon said

"Yeah unnie,. Cristan unnie didn't break up with you right?" Yoona said

My tears just fell down. Not saying anything.

 

 

 

 

 

CRISTAN POV:

Hearing them talking is unexpected for me. Though im happy that tiffany said that she's sure for loving me. but i can't stop my self to think that tiffany might still have a feeling for her ex. Seing that tiffany can't answer them directly.

Am i selfish for forcing myself to her. Or maybe her member is right, giving her the time to figure out her own feelings.

Sigh~~~~ 

After my sudden decision it was sad but i know that it's for the best. I stop myself for crying because i know this is not goodbye for both of us. I smile sadly 

i'm on my way to the airport. I plan to go thailand after the concert,but i adjust my flight and make it early.

I will watch you next time fany-ah dont worry. My mind said

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PS: GUYS DID MY STORY MAKE YOU BORING NOW.I'T WAS ACTUALLY A LONG STORY.. SO DON'T GET ANGRY WITH ME. GUIDE ME INSTEAD FOR MY BETTER UPDATE.

THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND TO MY SILENT READERS THANKS A LOT.

ANYWAY GUYS I'M HAPPY THAT TIFFANY IS BACK TO IG.😢😢😢I'M SO SAD THE DAY SHE DIDN'T UPDATE ANY OF HER PHOTOS.