4th

Unpredictable love

CRISTAN POV:

My mind is messed up right now,and I don't know how to cool down myself.,

*sigh~~sigh*

I think I need to distract myself for a while. Where should I go,haist!~~

I pass by to our main branch of ice cream shop here in korea, yeah I owned it.

My business line is electronic industry and clothing industry handled by my friend Jessie.

And han food corporations which includes ice cream parlour and restaurants, HH FIVE STAR HOTEL and han farm paradise handled by my friend nichole.

It's well known everywhere because in every part of asia i owned 15  to 20 branches each country like korea,China,Taiwan,Thailand,Philippines,Japan,Malaysia, Indonesia and I'm planning to expand more in Vietnam hongkong and Singapore soon.

I enter to the cafe and I order some ice cream for me.

"give me yum flavour and 1 crips".

"That's all ma'am?" The cashier asked me.

"Yes that's  all."

After getting my order I find table and chair for me near in the window.Well nice spot,. I observed the place and notice that they have a lot of customers now mostly students who study near by the cafe..

lucky I have Jessie and nichole to build this company without thier help i am nothing..

*I smile to myself*

but soon fade away when my past start to attack me again.

FLASHBACK:

"Slap! I told you stop being nice to others!you cannot trust them!they just want your money! That's all you have,that they don't have! That's why you can't gain a lot of power and money! That attitude of yours is a big problem!you must learn how to be heartless.they're just using you for thier personal gain! I want you to learn how to be strong before I pass to you our family legacy! Your my first child I don't have any choice but to pass to you my our whole business.how lucky I am if your a boy not a girl"

END OF FLASHBACK:

I still remember those words of my father.

*Sigh~~*

I didn't notice tears slowly fall to my eyes.

"Excuse me, are you alone?  If you don't mind, can I sit with you. The shop is full and there's no available table and sit for me".

I just stare at her,seems like a year before I said sure to her.

*stuttering* and I want to slap my face for that.

I don't know what going on with me.this girl seems to be innocent with that look, she wears spectacles but she's kinda pretty and natural. It suit her without any makeup on her face. She must be student too I just smile and looked outside.

I'm in my own world when I realise someone staring at me. I stared back to her but the young girl seems blur right now.."hrrmm!" Clear my trouth to get her attention back.

"Ooh- sorry I'm not used to eat infront of a stranger that's why I can't help it."she said awkwardly to me,

"by the way im tif- ohh miyoung anyway."( extending her hands for me to shake)

"what's yours? I mean what's your name?.."

I just stare at her,whoa this girl is not that innocent that I thought.. she have a guts to know me?and why? It's not that I want to be friends with her. But nothing's wrong if I give my name to her..she look nice though, after a lot of question in my mind.

 

 

 

"CRISTAN... my name is cristan"(shake her hands).

"nice to meet you miyoung.."

she smile wide till her eyes turn to crescent moon..I smile too,after seing it..

"So are you a student too?"she asked me.

"I mean you look young so I thought your a student too.she explained."

This girl sure like to talk a lot. I just smile to her not wanting to answer her question. But she throw another question again.

"Why are you here alone?don't you feel lonely? I mean it's nice to bring your friends here. For sure you won't feel lonely. See those kids they're happy and enjoying themselves you should do that too."she said in a friendly tone.

 

 

"Mind your own business miss miyoung and I'm not a student."

"I'm not here to enjoy too.."

"so stop talking and eat your ice cream before it turns to water." I told to her coldly..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.......

To all my subscribers and silent reader thanks a lot😊. I'm trying my best to write,so if I have some errors or mistakes feel free to msg me and if you have any suggestion to make it better pls tell me. Thanks a lot.