20th

Unpredictable love

CRISTAN POV:

"Miss Han, it's time.."jiyeon said outside of my room.

Sigh~~~ i open the door for her to come in..

"Are they waiting for me now?"i asked

"Yes miss han, it's your first to show who you are, so the reporter are quiet a lot."jiyeon explain

Sigh~~~

"tell me jiyeon, am i doing the right thing isn't it? Don't answer me because im your boss, i need your answer as a friend"i said

She smiled to me.

"Your always doing the thing you think is right and no one can stop you even your dad.you know that your hard headed person."jiyeon said.

Hahaha..

"thanks for that, i need that for now.sigh~~ im kind of nervous though" i answer

"Let's go..before jessie and nichole kill me" i said while heading to the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Your 2 minutes late" nichole nag me again

"Sorry about that"i said while smiling to her.

"So shall we start now"i said and continue to walk to the table and chair up to the stage.

They seem quiet when they notice me, or maybe shock that they see me here.then,

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you the CEO of Han Corporations Miss Cristan Han" nichole introduction

I bow to everyone and smile to them while fixing myself to sit.

"Everyone who wants to asked anything to our young ceo, feel free to ask and she will give you the best answer she can give to everyone of you"nichole continue

"You may start now" she bow her head down and make her way to the side of the stage.

"Hello everyone im cristan han the ceo of han corporation, i held this conference to show to the world who am i. So, everything you want to ask to me, i will try to give them a best answer. So guys be easy on me okay" i laugh a bit make them laugh and smile too

One reporter stand up.

"Chairman han, it's been seven years since you build han corporation,in that seven years why you didn't show up to everyone in that years?"she asked

"Yes, it's been seven years that han corporation was built. but i didn't build it alone,my staff and friends help me in everything. they put their trust to me no matter what i do they support me.i haven't show up that time because i want to leave as a normal person, who can talk freely to everyone."

Then another reporter ask.

"Miss han, so being in public makes you uncomfortable?how about now do you feel the same way?"

"Yes,and yes it's still the same. having a public eye makes me uncomfortable.i enjoy doing things on my own way that no one notice me.it makes me more happy."

Reporter 3:

"What makes you go in public now?"

"There's two reason why im here now, 2nd is for business reason and 1st is.... let's say that i will do anything to protect someone"i answer while smiling to them.

Reporter 4:

"that someone is girls generation tiffany is it correct miss han? We've seen a lot of photos of you and miss tiffany,are you really dating her?"

Everyone seems quiet now and waiting for me to answer them.

.

.

.

.

..

....

"Yes it is,that someone is girl's generation tiffany.i want to protect her in every way i can.and the photo you've seen is me and her meeting by accident."

Reporter 5:

"Are telling us miss han that you dont have any relationship to her?seing all your photos and her looking happy couple with your kids."

I laugh a bit to the guy who asked me.

"Yes it is.we dont have yet any relationship with each other"

Reporter 6:

"You dont have YET? Are planning to date her for real now?"

"Yes, YET. and im going to asked her now to date me for real now,infront of everyone and to all people who's watching this.and you tiffany hwang,if your watching date me and be mine only.i meet you just few days ago but i feel like i know you for a year now.i want to protect you no matter what happen so tiffany dont reject me.because i won't accept rejection without having a fight."

Then the reporter gone wild after hearing what i said.

Reporter 7:

"What do you mean reject miss han?does it mean did you make your first move and she didn't give you a chance?"

"Yes i did my first move but i got rejection.which is i totally understand because we just meet and im doing it impossible to possible.whose the crazy person saying, she like that woman just a day before she meet.that's the reason why im not giving up on her. I keep my identity to her.she got all the bad rumors saying that she was dating a gangster or a gangster daughter.she accept every negative comment just because of me i cause her a lot of trouble and im going to cause a lot of trouble again."

They all laugh about my comment.

Reporter 8:

"Is it true that you fired 15 of your employee because of tiffany?"

I turn to serious now.

"Yes its true but its not just because of tiffany.it's been so long that im studying their reports and all about their works. I made a lot of visit to that shop as a customer without them knowing that im their boss.and the attitude of them is the worse that i have seen.i've been in every shop that owned by our companies but that shop was the worse.talking or bad mouthing to your customer is a big issue for me.specially if your working in a restaurant.im not paying them to gossip and talk to someone else lives.on that day im fed up for everything i heard specially to my guest who happen to save one of the kid that im with that day.and thats tiffany,shes the one who help me find the kid that im looking for.and calling her infront of me is the thing that i wont allow. No matter who they are" i said full of authority

I see them a bit scared but then one of the reporter who just ended talking someone on the other line asked me.

Reporter 9:

"Miss han does your family accept that your going to date a girl instead of guy who can help you to your company?we recieve a information that your from rich family and hieress before you owned han corporation is it true?"

In that question i was stan and i dont know how to answer his question.and i know that my father doing it again.

Hhhrrrmmm i drink a bit of water before answering his question.

"I'm not a kid anymore to asked my parent who will i date or not.the important thing to me is,that person is the one i love and the one im happy with even my parents is against about it i really dont care. And about being rich and heiress.yes i was before, but i give up everything since i can't be someone my father wants."

Reporter 9:

"Is it true, your family owned Han empire which is the most powerful company international not only in asia but also in america?"

My faced change to anger is he trying to make me announce that im his daughter. How dare you father to try me like this! Thinking that i dont have any choice but to admit it. I close my eyes before answering.

"yes its true han empire was my family.......before. but i cut all my ties to them after giving up everything.and build han corporation."

They all shocked when they hear my answer.And jessie step up on the stage.

"I think thats all for today we will held another press con. soon. and regarding to that matter we will release a official statement about that.and any question about our ceo family background is off limits.we wouldn't accept any question about it anymore hope you will understand.and thank you all for coming"jessie said a bit annoyance.

Nichole and jiyeon come to my side and guide me out of that place,seems like i can't move anymore. All the guards is stpping the reporter to get near to me.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

SNSD DORM:

At the same time that day in snsd dorm,all of them watch the conference of cristan.and they're all speachless,

"Damn! Your one lucky girl hwang miyoung!"hyoyeon said full of envy to tiffany

"UNNIE!" Seohyun who heard her unnie curse

"Yeah true, who would think that cristan is a heiress of HAN EMPIRE"sooyoung add.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.