Twenty four

Unpredictable love

TIFFANY POV:

I can't hide my wide smile while reading the card how many times. My heart beating wildly, what have you done to me cristan? Am i falling so hard to you in a short time, and i hope i can love you back. My smile fade and change to a worry. Sigh~~~ better prepared myself now. I looked to the flowers again and i find a base to put the flower. It's too pretty to go waste,.i make my way to the kitchen to get some water.

"So who give the flowers fany-ah and what the card say?" Hyoyeon who just pop out to my side keep asking me about the card.

"Hyoyeon stop asking about it!" Taeyeon shouts at the back which make us both looked at her in shock.

"Taeyeon-ah im just curious and i bet you want to know too"hyoyeon protest.

I just stay silent and watch them bickering infront of me. I sigh and make my way back to my room to get the card and show it to them. Which make them stop and looked at me.

"Are you sure you want to share it with us fany-ah?"taeyeon asked.

I just give them a smile which means that im fine with it.

Taeyeon took the card and slowly peeking up. Hyoyeon is so excited to see inside.

                   "You tripped me,so i fell for you"

          "falling in love with you was the easiest thing
                               i've done in my life"
                          "Tiffany hwang💖💖💖"
                                        💖CH💖

Hyoyeon who read the card squelling like an idiot and shouts of happiness. And it made the other to come to us and read also the card.

After reading it they all smiling widely to me. I feel my face turn to a crimson red now because of embarassment. I turn my back to avoid their gaze to me. I clean the base while heard them talking.

"Whoa she so sweet fany-ah, kyung-ho oppa didn't send me any sweet messege like yours" sooyoung commented

"Your one lucky girl unnie,i think she's so honest to you" seohyun who doesn't have any experience in guys said.

"Did you response to it fany-ah or call her or sending a messege to say thank you.?" Yuri asked which make me stop from what im doing.

"What's the use of thanking her if im going to turn her down later" i mutter in a low voice but loud enough for them to hear me.

"What do you mean by that fany-ah?" This time its taeyeon turn to ask me.

I continue washing and fill a water to the base. 

"You heard me tae, i can't accept her." I said still back facing them.

I afraid to face them,because i know that i can't hold my tears if i see them in the eyes.

"Are you crazy!" Now taeyeon pull me in order to faced them.

I bow my head,they all stay silent.waiting for me to answer but i just bow my head down not saying anything.

"Tell us fany-ah, what's your reason? Why you can't accept her? We all know your feelings to her, we know that your inlove with her.so tell us.."sunny said

I can't answer sunny's question i just stay and remain silent.

"Is it because of donghae oppa?"taeyeon asked.

I nervously turn my back to them and get the base. I can feel that my tears slowly fall down. I excuse myself and leave them without answering anything.

"Seriously tiffany, i dont know whats in your mind right now. But please for this time think only yourself,your feelings. Dont think anything else this time for god sake!" I heard taeyeon shouts to me frustratedly.

I locked myself in my room and fix the flowers after that i take my time to bath. Trying to let out all my worries and calm myself.

"Stay focus fany-ah" i mutter letting myself to know whats important right now.

"Knock! Knock! Knock!"

"Unnie... manager oppa said his on the way here already." Seohyun said from my close door. I can feel that even the maknae is a bit scared to talk to me right now.

I open my door to let her in.

"I'll be done in a minute juhyun-ah.how about you are you done?"i asked

She smile at me widely.

"Yeah unnie"she answer

"Hmmmm.. unnie~~~ are you okay?" She asked 

I smile at her.

"I'm fine seohyun-ah, you dont have to worry about me" i answer.

And she just give me a sad smile. I know that she wants to asked more but i give her a look to stop asking for now.

 

 

 

 

 

CRISTAN POV:

"Your father asking you to come in the mansion" nichole said to me.

I looked at her.

"why there?"i asked

"I dont know, his secretary said that he will meet you if you go there" i greeted my teeth trying to stop myself to get angry.

"Huh! His trying to reunite me again to that mother figure in the mansion! Haha is he still thinking that i would accept that woman as my mother again! And thats a bad idea isn't it nichole?"i said bitterly

Nichole just stay silent.

"Hmmm what do you think i should do this time nichole? I cant let that old Han to corner me again. I know very well that if i go to that mansion, i can go back here again safely." I said

"How about we cancel the meeting for now and make him come to us instead" nichole suggest

I looked at her and smile widely.

"Thats a great idea, make him to come to us.or make him more angrier but not in a childish things." I said while thinking a better idea to make him come to us.

"How about we proceed to our plan now?" Nichole suggest

I looked at her with a question in my eyes.

"I heard that Han gallery at Han telecom is having a hard time now.and those two is handled by your mother" she explain.

But hearing the word mother makes me sick. 

"She's not my mother nichole, she said it on her own mouth" i said a bit annoyed.

"Sorry i didn't mean it,. So whats your plan now?"she asked

"Okay proceed it,.and update me every single things." I said

"Okay miss han. I just cancel your meeting to your father now. And your flight is today also. Here's your ticket." She said

I took the ticket and looked into it. Is in the afternoon flight. 

Sigh~~~~

"Why is there something wrong cristan?"nichole asked me.

"No i hope we have the same plane with tiffany, i really want to see her now. I send a flowers to her this morning but she doesn't even messege or call me if she recieve it or not."i said while pouting.

Nichole chuckle at my actions.

"You should see your face in the mirror cristan, you look like a kid right now.maybe she just busy, you know she how busy idol is, unlike you. You work or not is fine since you own your bisiness" nichole said

I looked at her.

"Your not saying that im lazy right?" I asked in a seriou tone

"Of course not miss han" she answer.

I laugh at her,

"you should see how scared you are just now."i said while laughing 

"Anyway you should go now before i fire you for talking nonsense infront of your boss" i said 

And nichole urgently bow her head and rush to the door.

"Meany cristan" she said before she totally exit to my office

I just laugh a her actions while shaking my head.

Sigh~~~~ 

After a minutes of silence my mind wonder hows tiffany doing now, probably she's in the airport already. Sigh~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

............