Twenty seven

Unpredictable love

TIFFANY POV: 

We are practicing now, and i'm so tired. I can't get enough sleep last night after we talk. But we found a lot of thing related to cristan. How? Well thanks to hyoyeon and sunny who keep bugging dave to tell us everything. And the poor guy can't do anything. So he just spill everything he know about her.

Cristan life and past is very painful. But thinking that she's moving on now because of me is making me happy and love.. i can feel that i'm a big part of her life now. I'm smiling like an idiot while trying to keep up to our dance step.

"Tiffany! What are you doing, please come to your senses and stop dreaming would you. We are practicing here for almost an hour and you keep doing mistake." Taeyeon nag me again.

"Sorry taeyeon-ah, i'm a little distructed" i apologize to them all.

"Take a rest fany-ah and clear your mind a bit, you can't practice properly if your mind is full of thoughts. Or maybe call cristan so that your mind will be at peace atleast." Sunny suggested

But i shake my head try to refuse what she just said.

"Don't worry i'll try to focus now." I answer i dont want to burden you guys about it.

We keep practicing, and i still made a mistake but not much as before we start. I try my best to keep up with them till i perfectly make it. I know everyone is concern about me. Specially when i spoted donghae oppa. I'm lost again and i suddenlly stop my part and sigh~~

"Sorry guys, i think i need to rest a bit." I said and turn my back to walk away from everyone.

I heard donghae oppa called my name but i didn't stop instead i run out till i end up in a small park.

Why should i avoid oppa? Why shoul i feel guilty to him? Why should i need to feel this way towards him? Why? I keep asking myself but i can't find the right answer.

I heard someone in my back, i know it's dave so i didn't bother to look at him.

"What should i do to him dave? I know that oppa still love cristan. No matter how much i try to supressed my feelings for her  it will be useless, just hearing her name and voice makes my heart beats faster. I'm trying to give up my love to cristan for the sake of oppa, but when heard cristan said i love you to me it makes me go crazy. And i want to own it. I want to own her. Thats why i can't give up cristan now. But how can i faced oppa again?should i just keep running away from him? I'm afraid dave.. i really dont know what to do." I keep talking the thought that dave is the one in my back right now but the guy didn't said anything.

I wipes my tears away and plan to faced the guy when suddenlly someone hug me from my back. I can't see the face since im back facing that person.

"You dont have to give up on me if you really love me, you dont have to feel guilty for loving me. I choose you and my heart choose you too. Same to your heart, your heart choose me so dont deny it." 

I know that voice,. It's her... its cristan.. my tears slowly fall down from my eyes.

But i hold her hand tightly, scared that i'm going to lost her warm body away from me. She tried to pull her arms away from me but i didn't let her.

"Please stay like this for a few minutes" i said.

And she wrapped her hands around me and put her chin in my shoulder. I can feel her hearbeat and her smell is so addicting.

"I told you that dont try to push me away, because no matter what you do. Your mine now tiffany hwang. So dont even think of asking that guy to comeback with me. He has me before but you have me now. He is my past and you are my present." Cristan continue while hugging me tightly.

I chuckle a bit of her cheeziness. But she pull me around and faced her. She looked at me in the eyes.

Her eyes is so captivating. I gulp down when i can feel that she's so near in my face and i can feel her own breath. I slowly close my eyes, and my heart is beating wildly. Is this a dream or am i just imagining things to happen? My question is been answer when i feel a warm breath in my lips.. then she slowly capture my lips. I dont know what to feel that time. All i know is that she is kissing me now, waiting for me to response. And looks like my body is more faster than my brain, without noticing that im kissing her back passionately. It takes a minute for both of us to pull away to the kiss.

Till she slowly pull away, she was holding my cheek while our forehead is connected. 

"That was amazing" cristan mutter 

My face heat up more and i know i'm blushing crazily right now. I want to pull away but cristan eyes wont let me.

"Please be my girlfriend now tiffany, i promise you i'll do everything to make you happy and i'm going to stay by your side forever" cristan confess again

I don't know what to say, but her heart and those eyes.. those lips of her and that face..i know that i love them all. Yes i know that i love her so much. And i can't deny it anymore.

"You'll stay by my side forever? And your going to love me no matter what right?" I asked her again.

"I do and im going to do that only for you babe"she said.

"Yes! I'm willing to be your girlfriend cristan" i said

And her face is undiscribable..

"That's final huh?! And there's no turning backs now" she said while smiling widely.

"Yes! Thats final!" I said

And she was jumping in happiness. I just shake my head, "such a kid"

"No im not, im just really happy and i cant believe that your mine now tiffany"cristan said.

I hugged her and kissed her lips pasionately again.

"Do you believe now that im yours?" I asked again while smiling to her.

And she smile back at me.

"Anyway let's talk later okay i need to practice now. My member will kill me for having a lot of mistake today." I said

"I thought your being lazy only thats why you runaway just now" she tease me.

"No! Im not lazy you know. It's your fault that i cant focus. You invaded my heart and brain that they dont want to follow what i want to do." I said with a accusing eyes to her.

And she was smiling like crazy.

"That's a good thing, atleast now i know that you always keep me in you heart and brain" she said and hug me again.

I just let her hug me.

.

.

.

"Go now, before sunny kill me" she said and i looked at her.

"Well i told them that i want to talk to you a bit, and they all give me the time." Cristan explain

"You meet them first before me?" I asked again to her

"Hhmmm yeah," she answer shortly and it makes me annoyed.

I just left her in the park, and i heard her call me but i never turn back. But seriously im so happy right now..

.

 .

.

.

.