Twenty one

Unpredictable love

SNSD DORM:

"Hello!earth to fany~~"hyoyeon said while waving her hand infront of tiffany.

But tiffany is still in her deep thoughts.

"UNNIE!" seohyun called her a bit louder.

"O-ooh seohyun-ah..why?"tiffany asked a bit shocked to the maknae.

"We've been talking to you almost an hour but seems like you have your own world that no one can disturb you"sunny said

"We know that cristan is so romantic,but it's not time for you to die yet"sooyoung try to joked but instead of laugh they all glare at her.

"What?! Just try to make you all laugh you know"sooyoung tried to defend herself.

"It's not time to joke around you know"yoona answer.

Tiffany just stay silent.she dont know how to react, she shocked about the inteview that cristan made. she's proposing to me?to be her girlfriend?how about oppa?how about his feelings to her?an~~d how about my feeling for her? Its clearer for her now. its hard to admit but yes, its not only a simple attraction she felt for her. It's more than that. But she can't betray her oppa and follow her own feelings and be happy with her.

"What should i do now?" Tiffany muttered loud enough to her member to hear.

Her member stop bickering around and looked at her with a confused look.

"Fany~ah?do about what?" Sunny asked not knowing what tiffany mean?

Taeyeon just looked at her with a worried face. She knows her better than anybody else, and it's not like her if she doesn't know what to do anymore,tiffany is very well organize person and making a decission is easy for her to do.but now she's asking us what she would do.

"Follow your heart fany-ah, dont think anybody else and think what makes you happy. Yourself fany-ah." taeyeon said out of the blue makes all her member looked at her with a question written to all their faces.

"Do you think so taeyeon-ah? Do you think i can sacrifice someone to make myself happy?" A tears fall to her eyes while asking her.

And taeyeon know very well that she can't do it. Tiffany is always hard to herself in order to protect someone else.but seing her now, taeyeon know that tiffany is giving up her feelings to her. And worse is maybe she will help donghae to bring back cristan to him.

"Wa- wait?! What are you guys saying?" Sooyoung who can't handle herself anymore,as them out of curiousity.

Taeyeon look at tiffany seems like asking a permission to her if she can tell to everyone. But tiffany bow her head down. Taeyeon sigh~~~~

"Everyone know about past love life of donghae oppa right?" Taeyeon start.

They all nodded as a agreement to taeyeon.

"Well that girl is cristan,she's donghae oppa ex, she's the girl that oppa want to marry if she already paid her debt., and she's the reason why oppa is still single now." Taeyeon said makes everyone shocked

They all know donghae past, that he sacrifice his love just to be famous and she let her love misunderstand everything. Because at that time his so powerless against her father and decide to earned a lot of money to bring her back when he has everything already. But all become dust when he find out that the girl he wants,give up everything so that she can't be her father's puppet. He tried to find her but to no avail, his goal become nothing. Donghae that time is just an artist without emotion but he change when tiffany always with him. Being the cheerful girl tiffany make him smile sometimes they thought that the two are dating. But they treat each other like brother and sister. But now that the girl that donghae love comeback.and not into him anymore but instead into the girl who help him move on and treated him as a brother.

"Unnie~~~..." seohyun called tiffany in a worried tone.

Tiffany looked at them with a helpless smile on her face.

The member want to share the pain them seing in her eyes now, just to make her calm but they know that its not going to get better even if they do that.

Tiffany slowly stand up and make her way to her room. She can't bear to see her member now.

"What are we going to do to help tiffany?" Sunny asked

"The way i see tiffany unnie, i think she already love cristan unnie"seohyun stated.

They all agree.

"But the problem is donghae oppa,we all know that he still love cristan?"hyoyeon said

"It's not what im thinking right?"sunny looked at taeyeon

"She's not planning to help donghae oppa to bring back cristan to him right? You know clearly that cristan is not into boys anymore, she's into a girl now and thats tiffany"sunny asked to taeyeon confirming if her idea is correct or not.

But taeyeon stay silent.

"No way! She's not giving up cristan right?"sooyoung askes too

"Knowing fany unnie, i think she's considering it." Yoona said

"Consider what?!"yuri asked

"Giving up her feelings to her,thats the reason why she's confused now."yoona said

They all sigh~~ but the maknae speak up.

"Unnie don't you think we need to tell donghae oppa about it? Or tell to cristan unnie? Them the only one can help fany unnie."seohyun suggest

"Not now we have to fly to japan tomorrow.let's just help her to lighten up the mode for the mean time, till sm town concert done" taeyeon said and they all nodded.

"Yeah i think thats better, and we know fany is a strong girl" yuri said.

Some of them sigh and some of them smile a bit.

"Okay lets rest and pack our things now,coz tomorrow is our flight.dont forget to alarm your clock okay"taeyeon command to them..

"Yeah!" They all said in unison.and make there way to their rooms.

Taeyeon looked at tiffany's door. Sigh~~ a bit while thinking what she can help to her friend.

"Fany-ah tell me how can i help you now."taeyeon muttered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PS: SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING SOON, I WILL MAKE SURE TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE SOON. SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY A BIT OF DRAMA. 😊 and sorry to the errors.