Thirty one

Unpredictable love

TIFFANY POV:

I don't know what's going on..since my eyes still close. I heard some voices talking and some is begging. Where am i? I can feel the person in my side stand up and going somewhere. Till i hear someone shouting, the way she talk i know she was really angry to those people. Wait! That voice... i hear that voice somewhere, they call her my lady. Who is she? I want to open my eyes now to know who she is.. but my eyes is too heavy to open. I try to lift my hand to let them know that i'm awake now but i think they are so busy to noticed me.

I murmur a bit trying to speak while my eyes still close tightly. But all of it go waste my strenght is to low to do all what i want. So i decide to listen to them and gain some strenght to open my eyes atleast.

The person comeback to my side,. I hear that person sigh~~~ and hold my hand, and kiss it softly.

My heart start beating wildly. I gulp down and wait for that person to speak with me.

"Please wake up now fany-ah, i don't think i can control myself if you stay like this. I might kill everyone who try to disturb you right now. So please stand up now and stop me for getting angry." She said.

Her voice i know it's cristan she's here by my side right now. No wonder my heart is being crazy again. 

"Don't you know how much i want to see your smile right now. Your smile make my heart swell for all the pain that i have right now." Cristan talk to me while she thought that im still unconsious. The way she talk i know she was crying.

"I know that you can't hear me, but i feel the need to let out everything while you are sleep. Sigh~~~ i found my real mom now, but she left the world after a month of giving birth to me. I found her root, my grandmom and grandfather too.. but sadly they all gone, i tried to find them for how many years now. But you know whats the worse is?.. the father that i've known is related to their death. Because of his greed he... he... sacrifice my mothers family. Sigh~~ knowing all that, i only want one thing from him. I will crash him down fany-ah i will avenge all my mom and i suffered because of him. And take everything he have that supposed to be my mom owned, i will turn him the most and worse enemy that i have. Him and to that evil step mother that i have." Cristan told me all her anger to her father and step mother. 

I feel my eyes heat up, and a tears slowly fall down from my eyes. But i think cristan didn't see it.

"So please wake up now... if your being like this i might get crazy right now. Help me.. help me fany-ah." Cristan said while she holds my hands and touch her forhead. Keep begging for me to wake up.

I tried to move my fingers and it works..my finger follow me.

"Fany-ah" i heard her called me and this time i try to move my eyes hoping it will open like my hand does. 

"Fany-ah! Fany?! Are you awake? Jessi, nichole call the doctor incharge now. Fany move her finger just now." I heard cristan command them in rush.

"Fany-ah please open your eyes for me babe. Please open it..." cristan said.

And i slowly tried to open my eyes till i can see her face again. I just looked at her like with my loving eyes.

"Oh-oh thank god your awake now" she said while hugging me tightly

"Cccris--tan breath~~ let me breath" i said while push her a little.

"Oh sorry i'm just happy that your awake now." She said while slowly lay me down again.

I saw my member at her back looking at me with a sad face and guilty smile. 

"What's with that face" i said loud enough for them to hear me.

"Unnie do you know how much worried we are when you fainted?we thought your going to die now" seohyun cried out

I gently smile at them and tuck the space in my bed adking her to come in my side.

"Unnie~~~ don't do that again~~" seohyun said while come and hug me to followed by my other member who was smiling now. And i smile at them back.

I feel cristan slowly pulling her hands in my grip but i didn't let him go. Instead i looked at her with my puppy eyes. I'm scared that she might left me again and i won't see her again.

"I'm not going anywhere, i just need to talk to your doctor jessi and nichole. Talk to your member first okay" she said which make me pout my lips.

"Aigoo, don't act cute because that won't affect me" cristan said with a smile and raffle my hair.

"I'll be back promise" she said and walk away from me.

I didn't realize my member watch and heard everything we do. 

I gulp a bit with the teasing eyes them throwing at me.

"Guys i don't think she wants us to stay here. Maybe fany wants to stay alone with her babe" sooyoung said.

I blush hard after hearing it. 

Then a nurse come to check me up. My member just watch what was she doing. 

"So how is she now" yuri asked the nurse

The nurse smile to them.

"She's fine now, miss hwang just need some energy to gain strenght after that she can't go back to normal. But don't stress yourself to much miss hwang. Your chest pain may turn to worse if you end up like this again." The nurse stateted.

"What do you mean? Turn worse?" taeyeon asked

"Oh about that i think miss hwang doctor would let my lady to know about it." The nurse said while she excuse herself.

Tiffany looked at her member who seems worried so much about her health.

"Don't worry guys i'm fine now. After rest i can go back to normal just wait for me a bit" i smile to them.

And they just let out a sigh~~ which makes me pouts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.....