Twenty nine

Unpredictable love

CRISTAN POV:

It's been two weeks i didn't have any contact to tiffany. It's been 2 weeks that im working here in thailand. And i'm planning to go back korea tomorrow. I'm back to my old self who only know is work and work. Except the fact that i'm now one of the most public figure in whole asia.

Beep~~ beep~~beep~~

"Miss han, jessi is on the other line" my secretary inform me.

"Okay thanks." I said and pick up the receiver.

"Yes jessi? What is it all about?" I asked in a serious tone

"I already bought it the shares of han galary and han telecoms." Jessi inform me

"How much di you get" i asked again.

"We get 20% for the galary and 25% in telecoms. Why its not enough yet. Jessi asked

"If im going to destroy that woman, the shares that we have is nothing. I need to take over half of shares to destroy her." I said in a stern voice

I heard jessi sigh~~~ on the other line.

"Are you sure you want to destroy your father's company? It is yours in the first place. your still his heir no matter what happen. You can scare them now,20% and 25% shares of there main company is yours now." Jessi said trying to convince me to change my plan.

"It's too late jessi, i made up my mind. I dont care if it's my father's company. Like you said it is mine or the first place, so i can decide whatever i want to do with it." I said in a angry tone.

Jessi sigh~~ again.

"Okay i will update you again later, but cristan remember this. Think those who works to that company, there's a thousands of people working in han empire. If you destroy han empire, your going to destroy them too" jessi said to me which makes me think twice to do my plan.

I end my conversation to jessi and i stay silent for a while. Am i going to be a monster like my father does? I asked myself

No im not, after knowing what he did to my mother i can't forgive him now. My fist turn ball and slam it in my table. 

FLASHBACK:

"Hello" i answer my phone. I'm at the airport now start for my boarding. 

"Miss han?" 

"Yes detective choi, do you have any lead now? Did you find out who is she?" I asked him

Yes his a detective, i paid him personally to dig my family dark secret.

"Yes miss han, and dint be shocked. Han empire is originally owned by your mother lee da-hae. Lee da-hae is the heiress of lee empire and she was arrange to marry the son of han corporation which is one of the succesful corporate that time. That's when your mother married your father. And a soon your mother and father married ms lee parents passed away in a tragic accident. Ms lee become a dependant person to mr han. Thats when your father decide to change lee empire to han empire. Ms lee that time just follow what mr han plan. And after a year ms lee give birth to you, but after 1 month of giving birth miss lee passed away to a unknown deceased." Detective choi explain to me.

My tears fall down when i learn that the mother who give birth to me is already not her in the world. 

"Miss han? Are you listening?" Detective choi asked

"Yes i am,.. so what else." I asked

"I actually find your grandparents death and your mothers death weird. And some of the alibis they give doesn't fit in." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"There's a big possibility that they are not just a normal death. There is someone who wants them dead at the first place." He stated

I gulp down nervously.

"Dig it, and find it no matter what."i said.

"Yes miss han. And.. your mother left something for you. While digging everything i found miss lee nanny and asked me to give this to you. She actually wanted to see you." Detective choi said.

"I will meet her when i comeback to seoul." I said to him

"Okay miss han" he said

"Keep updating me detective choi" i said before he end the call

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After few weeks, detective choi called me again. He said that he found evidence to point who wants my mothers family dead and there's a big possibility that my fathers command into it.

He will explain to me everything after he was done investigating.

 

END OF FLASHBACK:

I haven't confirm it yet but i know my fathers doing of my mothers families death. And i know that one day my father will kill me too if i didn't follow what he wants. 

My tears slowly fall down in my eyes. Sadness all over my body knowing that i didn't get to see my mother. It pain me a lot..

 

 

 

SNSD DORM:

"Fany-ah! Pls open the door!" Taeyeon shouts infront of tiffany's room.

Tiffany is just locking herself inside her room since they arrive here from japan. 

"Yah! Fany-ah open this damn door if you dont want is to break it for you" sunny threat to tiffany but the girl inside is no response.

"Unnie..please open the door we are so worried for you, you haven't eat properly since we arrive..unnie please open the door.." seohyun beg outside but still no response 

All her member got worried already for a quiet reponse from tiffany.

"Yoona-ah, get the spare key. Were getting in without her permision." Taeyeon command 

And yoona on the other hand run to get the spare key without giving taeyeon any answer.

After a minutes of waiting.

"Here unnie" yoona give the key to taeyeon 

And taeyeon ungently open the door. The room is too dark.

Sooyoung open the lights and they see tiffany on her bed,. Look pale and and very ill.

"Unnie!!! Fany-ah!!!" They all said and come near to tiffany. 

Taeyeon lift tiffany's head and try to wake her up.

"Fany? Fany!" Taeyeon keep shaking tiffany's face, to wake her up but tiffany is like a dead person now.

"I call manager oppa" yuri run out to the room while crying

"Unnie.. unnie dont scare me like this unnie please wake up now" seohyun said while begging to tiffany to wake up.

But tiffany doesn't hear anything.

After a few minute of waiting all their manager arrive and rushing to reach tiffany together with the ambulance streach. 

One doctor come to check on tiffany's condition. And put some oxygen to her. Is she like this in a long time. Snsd member dont know how to answer since tiffany lock herself inside.

"I cant give you anything yet, er pulse is so weak and so hard for me to hear her breathing." The doctor said 

"Lets go" she said the managers go with the ambulance and all the member left in the dorm while crying.

"Are we going to stay her unnie,? I want to see fany unnie. Seohyun said while crying.

"Dont you think we let cristan know about it. We all know that tiffany being like this because of her." Yuri said a bit angry to cristan that she just let tiffany alone like that.

"Taeyeon-ah it's you who need to decide now.who will be tiffany need the most right now.seriously it was stupid for us to suggest to her that she should confirm her feelings to both nichkhun and cristan.when we all know that she already falling so hard to cristan. Which drove cristan to decide like that." Sunny said frustratedly

"Yeah we should blame ourselves to open that topic to tiffany instead of blaming cristan. If cristan didn't hear any of our conversation that day it would be good for tiffany now.and she wouldn't be suffering right now." Hyoyeon said in a sad face

"Call her taeyeon unnie, please tell her that tiffany unnie is really sick." Seohyun beg to taeyeon.

Taeyeon sigh~~~ 

"I already call her yesterday but her secretary said cristan is still in thailand and no one knows when she will comeback."

"She said to fany unnie, that if fany unnie needs something for her.just call nichole unnie." Yoona remember what cristan said that day.

"Oh yeah why i'm so stupid." Taeyeon said and slap her beforehead.

Taeyeon dialed nichole number after a few minutes of ringing 

"Hello taeyeon-ssi, what can i do to you?" Nichole asked

"Hey nichole, do you have any contact for cristan in thailand now?i just need to talk to her about tiffany." Taeyeon said

"Why? What happen to tiffany?"nichole asked urgently

"Tiffany is very ill right now nichole, and we know that cristan is a big help for her." Taeyeon said in a bit crack voice

"What do you mean that tiff is very ill, i just saw her last time healthy and happy." Nichole said

"Our manager bring fany in the hospital, she's unconsious and low a low pulse." Taeyeon said not wanting to cry infront of everyone.

"What!!! Which hospital is she in? Oh gosh, dont worry taeyeon i will call cristan now and let her know about tiff condition.and please if you know where the hospital let me know okay.bye for now and i call you back after i talk to cristan." Nichole end the call urgently and didn't wait for taeyeon to response.

Taeyeon sigh and looked at her member.

"She said she will call me back after talking to cristan. Did manager oppa called or manager unnie to let us know where the hospital is?"taeyeon asked.

"No they haven't call yet" yuri answer.

"Think about it, fany just keep everything herself, she didn't let her problem bother us. But seing her just now lifeless, it hurt me so much. I asked myself what kind of friend am i that i didn't know that she was hurting so much." Sooyoung said while crying.

"Yeah me too i feel the same way. We are the one who asked her to follow what makes her happy and we are the one who asked her also to confirm everything. I really want to blame myself now for saying that to her."hyoyeon said

They were all crying now blaming themselves for what happen to tiffany.

Ring~~~ ring~~ ring~~

Yuri urgently reach the phone.

"Hello?" Yuri answer

"Yuri-ah" her manager unnie said

"Unnie, where is she?we want to see her now unnie.." yuri said

"Calm down girls, she's not concious yet the doctor said we need to wait for her till she wake up. Now tell whats going on? I know fany is a strong girl not unless you guys bring something that might get her hurt too much." The girls is all listening to their manager, since they loud speaker the phone now.

"Unnie, actually... we suggest to her to confirm her feelings to nichkhun same with cristan a...nd... we said that if she can't figure out her true feelings she will end up hurting 4person including herself." Sunny said

"And the worse is cristan accidentally heard everything, and she decide to give tiffany a time to fix and settle her feelings." Hyoyeon added.

Their manager unnie sigh loudly..

"guys you know how hurt tiffany is when she broke up with nichkhun and why you guys need to let her feelings back to that guy who doesn't have balls to fight for tiffany" their unnie keep nagging at them.

"Did tiffany told you guys that the relation she has to nichkhun is one sided love, that guy use tiffany to promote there comebacks. And because tiffany cared a lot to him she accept nichkhun to help him out. But after that, nichkhun date someone else instead of tiffany.but tiffany doesn't want to break up with him she turn herself blind. And continue loving him." Their manager explain

It makes everyone shocked, how could they dont know about it? Tiffany always said that nichkhun is a great guy. But what their manager unnie said is a total opposite.

At the same time they know that they just ruined their friend love life.

"She is here in han general hospital, if you guys wants to come here, go ahead just make sure that you guys are fully covered that no one will recognise you." She said and end the call.

After the call end, we all run inside our room to get change. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ring~~ ring~~ ring

"Hello?" 

"Cristan dont be shocked tiffany rush to the hospital and she was very ill" nichole said

"What!!!! Why what happen to her? Is she okay now? Which hospital is she in?" Cristan asked nonstop while walking back in fort.

"I dont know... " nichole said in a low voice

"Goddamn it!!" Cristan curse up.

While cristan is thinking the best way to cameback in korea.

"Nichole call my private plane, i need to go back in korea now!" Cristan said in a serious tone.

.

.

 .

.

.

.....