Thirty

Unpredictable love

TIFFANY POV:

It's been two weeks, i haven't seen her. I'm having a hard time, i want to ask nichole or jessi about what cristan doing now. If where she is. If she still care about me. I want to asked them, but at the same time im scared. What if cristan dont want to talk to me yet. What if she doesn't care anymore. 

I locked up myself inside my room, i've been like this since we arrive from japan. I can't face my member now specially in this kind of situation, i don't want to bother them about my personal problem.

I just stay on my bed, my body is numb that i can't feel anything now. I even try to stand up and get some water but seems like my body won't listen to me. What's going own to me, im not like this when nichkhun and i broke up. My tears fall down slowly.. till i cried so hard, i hear my member keep knocking my door. But my body is to weak to answer.

Will you come for me again cristan if you know that i'm not doing well right now? My mind asked

Will you say that you love me again?

Please come now cristan, i dont think i can bear all the pain that i have right now. All i want is to see you.. my mind is begging. Till i feel suffocated, and hard to breath. i feel my eyes is getting heavy. I hope it's all dreams and when i woke up, i wish to see you first more than anybody else. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...............

 

 

 

CRISTAN POV:

I spotted jessi and nichole, they're waiting for my arrival. I my way towards them, they looked worried as hell. 

"Miss han, i'm sorry for not doing my duty properly" dave bow down to me.

I just sigh~~~

"It's not your fault, it's mine. Which hospital is she in?" I asked them and looked to jessi and nichole.

The two stay silent a few minutes before they answer me. 

"Han General Hospital" they said in unison.

I sigh~~ and think a bit.

"Let's go then" i said which cause the two shock

"Are you sure your going ther?" Jessi asked me while making our way toward the car.

I stop and look at her.

"Yes i am" i answer

"They will recognize you. Your father owns that and it will make him clear how important tiffany to you if you go there. And he can use that as your weakness" jessi add again.

I abruptly stop and faced her again.

"What do you want me to do then?stay to my office while do nothing and watch tiffany suffering? I dont care if he knows my weakness all i care now is tiffany!" I burst all my feelings to jessi

"Cristan calm down, you can't think straight if you let your emotion eat you up. We only want is for tiffany's safety, we don't want that your father will use tiffany to get you back." Nichole speak up.

I just sigh~~~ knowing that my friend is too concern about me and tiffany.

"Sorry guys i just can't control it. And i'm letting them to know about it and i will protect tiffany no matter what. I have dave anyway." I said and get in the car.

We make our way to the hospital. 

"Jessi call detective choi for me, tell him that i already arrive here in seoul."

"Okay cristan." Jessi answer

The ride become silent and no one dare to asked me, they know that i'm not in a good condition to talk right now.

A soon we arrive to the hospital. The guards bow down to me. Jessi was right everyone recognize me doctors and nurses keep bowing at me. But i ignore them, i dont have time to greet them back. 

"What room tiffany hwang is in?" I asked the girl in the information lobby who looked shocked that i'm asking her.

"Don't you hear me? Where is tiffany from girls generetion room?" I asked again a bit irritated to the girl

The girl directly looked to the hospital file which room tiffany in.

"VIP room 1 miss han" the girl said.

After hearing it, i turn my back and walk to the lift with jessi nichole and dave behind.

I'm so nervous to see her again, and nervous to see her condition.

Sigh~~~~ 

My mind keep praying that she will be fine hoping that she will welcome me with a big smile on her face.

We arrive infront of her room but before i open the door, i take a deep breath and slowly opening it. 

I saw everyone in the room, her member and managers.

They looked at me with sadness, i feel my heart ache. I bow my head and greet them. And they greet me back,.

"Unnie... why you come so late..fany unnie is really sick." Seohyun said while tearing up.

They make way for me to get near to tiffany's bed. And i saw her pale face, dry lips and still unconcious. Oxygen in her nose. My tears fall down, i hold her hands and caress her face gently. I can't hold it anymore, i hug her while im crying.

"Why?why?.... why your here? You should be smiling at me right now and welcome me with a warm hug instead of like this? Fany-ah im so sorry..it..it was my mistake to give you time to run away from.. i didn't mean it so please wake up now... " i keep hugging her while crying so much.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IN THE HOSPITAL:

All of them in tears watching cristan cried like that, is just heartbreaking.

"What's the doctor said about her condition?" Nichole asked them.

"For now the doctor said it was chest pain cause by starvation, dehydration and stress.but they will make a further examination to her" taeyeon answer.

"Then why is she still unconcious? How many hour should we wait before she wakes up?" Jessi asked

"We dont know, it depends to tiffany the doctors says. She didn't hurt anything in her head so it depends to her to wake up." Sunny said

"You mean? Tiff the one controling herself?"nichole asked again.

"Yeah, the doctors said more likely psychological breakdown. She can't handle the pain and choose to stay sleep instead the feeling the pain." (Well i don't know much about that guys so better dont criticize me on it kekeke) taeyeon added.

Everyone is talking when a bunch of doctors in a higher post come inside the room. They awkwardly come in and bow to them, some is trying to find someone.

"Yes who are you looking for" jessi asked in a strict voice

"Ah we heard that my lady is here so we plan to greet her here, it's been a long time since we last saw her" one of chief said said.

Jessi chuckle upon hearing it.

"I don't think thats possible sir. So go back now because we need some privacy here" jessi added.

"Please let us talk to her or see her atleast" the director of the hospital said.

"We can't let you,because it is not the right time for you guys to talk to her. Just comeback next time" nichole said trying to calm them down. 

But they more requested to see cristan. Some snsd member wondering who they want to see . Is it cristan? Their mind asking but they where cut.

"WHAT IS ALL THIS COMMOTION ABOUT?! ARE YOU GUYS INSANE TO TREAT YOUR VIP LIKE THAT! THIS IS A HOSPITAL IT'S NOT A MARKET! cristan shouted fuming with anger for all the disturbation.

"We are sorry my lady, it's just that we want to greet you since we didn't see you in a long time. But they are trying to prevent us from greeting you." One of the doctor said

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO GREET ME BECAUSE I'M NOT HERE FOR BUSINESS! I'M HERE FOR MY PERSONAL REASON WHO NEEDS SOME PRIVACY! SO IF YOU ALL DON'T MIND, EVERYONE OF YOU STAY OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW OR ELSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO!" cristan said in a serious tone.

Everyone in the room stay silent and all the doctors who come in just now slowly make their way out of the room.

they hear cristan sigh~~~~

"Jessi contact doctor lee and the vacation house. Were going to transfer her in a better place. This hospital is suffocating me too much." Cristan said.

"Wait, your not the one who decide for that." Yuri speak

Cristan looked at her,.

"You guys can visit her freely anytime you want, i just hate to see her here." Cristan answer with authority.

All the managers just stay silent, they know that they can't do anything about that. Even lee soo man would agree if cristan the one he was dealing.

"So i'll take all your silent as a yes" cristan said and walk back to where tiffany is.

"Whoa...Your boss is sure scary when she gets angry." Hyoyeon commented

"Yes it is unnie" yoona added

Jessi and nichole chuckle at their reaction. Which cause snsd member to looked at them.

"Hhrmmm.. actually she's normally like that, but if someone she love got hurt or anything you will see the bad side of her" jessi said

"Dave asked some bodyguards to stay for tonight and jessi tell cristan to go back first that girl is so tired or sure since she just come back from thailand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So your saying that she's at the hospital with that tiffany girl!" the person asked.