18th

Unpredictable love

TIFFANY POV:

After i finishing my song,i make my way to her. I was annoyed when i first sing here.She keep secret from me,but i asked myself who am i to her?

when i was done to my 3 songs.i saw her, she's still busy meeting everyone. I dont know what's got on me, i just want her attention and i think my heart is way faster than my brain.

I'm shocked when i dedicate that song to her, i'm lucky that paparazzi are not allowed to go in and those people here now seems no interest in any tabloids.

So i can breath freely but seing my member got a slay smile on their faces make me embarassed a bit, i avoid to make eye contact to them instead i make eye contact to her.

I'm so happy that i got her all attention on mine,i dont know how to explain in but i feel like i'm just singing once in a lifetime to her only.. is it you cristan? I keep asking myself till the end my performance.

I was near her already when someone hug her and im so shocked to see who is it. It's lee donghae oppa, do they know each other?i think so..seing cristan face change like that,it's positive till...

"donghae oppa what are you doing?Do you know each other?" I asked them.

"Ah yeah, she's a part of my pass tiffany.She my exgirlfriend but I'm so stupid to left her for fame and money" he answer.

I'm so shocked that i dont know what to say i looked to cristan but she looked away from me.

"Your drunk now Mr donghae you better get going now" she said in a cold tone. I dont know but im a bit scared to know more about their relationship. She asked dave to send away donghae oppa away since his drunk enough. 

I just looked at her, without saying anything. I want to asked her,at the same time im scared too.

"Let's talk later tiffany" she said without looking at me. With that she leave me alone here still wondering what's happening.sigh~~~ 

Some of the guest come to my side,asking to take photo with me.i was smiling everywhere and talking happily to everyone but my mind keep asking cristan.

I can't take it anymore, i want to see her.. 

"Nich, where is cristan?im worried to her, she meet donghae oppa and she just leave me like that....." i can't finish my word when nichole asked me back.

"You mean she meet that jerk?! Oh my gosh! Where's jessie?" She said in panic then she looked at me.

"Don't worry to much to her, you can enjoy the party with your friends first tiff."nichole said.then walk to where jessie is.

The two left the hall, and i dont know where are they going. Sigh~~~ i keep my head low, i just want to runaway and burst on crying.

"Hey, are you okay?"taeyeon come to my side

"Taeyeon-ah, what should i do? Im worried to her."i answer while my head stay low.

I heard taeyeon sigh~~

"Let's go to your dressing room,before they notice your dark aura."she said.

Taeyeon guide me out, and we pass by to the near rest room.  I stop when i heard those familiar voices inside, taeyeon looked at me and notice the voices inside the rest room.

"Cristan open the door please, we are sorry.we dont know that donghae will come today, we invite sm artist last time but he never come"nichole explain

"Pull yourself cristan, you need to forgive him in order for you to be happy. you said that you want to fix everything for tiffany's sake.but how can you fix and start with tiffany if that donghae guy can make you broke like this"jessie said

My tears now is slowly fall down.hearing that cristan is planning to start over for me. I'm so happy and sad too, knowing that cristan is hurting now. It's clear that she still have feelings for donghae oppa.

I dont want to hear anymore of their conversation. I make my way to the dressing room, taeyeon followed me behind.

I'm in a deep thought i keep thinking. Is it what did you do to her donghae oppa to be broken like that? Should i follow my heart or help you guys back together?. But- b~but, 

My tears fall again, i can't handle to help them to be together. I-i~i want her for me, my mind is screaming in pain thinking cristan with donghae oppa.

"Ta~taeyeon-ah, what should i do.i want to help her and donghae oppa,but my heart says otherwise" i said to taeyeon while crying.

"I'm afraid that i might hurt her more if i follow my heart." I continue.

Taeyeon looked at me. "Are you inlove with her fany-ah?"

"I tried to stop it. but i can't help it, i know it's too sudden for me to fall for her since i just meet her. But you know taeyeon-ah my heart is screaming her name now.my heart telling me to hug her because she needs me now.but hearing that donghae oppa is hurting her the most now.im so scared to hear that she still love oppa till now."

Taeyeon just listen to me,so i keep talking.

"The way donghae oppa looked at her i know he still love cristan. Do you remember oppa talk about the girl he dated before?i think its cristan his talking about." I said while wipping my tears away.

"You mean that---" taeyeon want to asked but i cut her off

"Can we go home now, im not in the mode to go back to the party anymore" i said while changing my dress and fix all my thing.

Taeyeon help me too..

"Come to think of it fany-ah all of it dress,shoes and jewelry is given by cristan to you"taeyeon said

I stop what im doing.

"Just bring my things taeyeon-ah, i dont want to recieve any of it"i answer sadly to her.

....

....

....

....

....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CRISTAN POV:

After haering what jessie said, i open the door harshly.

"Im not broken.i just can't stand seing him again!"i shouted to her.

"I have tiffany now and you know that i hate guys again since then"i answer in a low voice but enough for them to hear me.

"Are you okay now? I can cancel the press con. and reschedule it for you."nichole breaking the tension to us.

"No, clearing tiffany's name is more important to me now"i answer.

"How about your dad"jessie add

"I don't think i want to meet him now, cancel it for me"i said

"What if he don't want to go and wait for you in the office?!"

I smirk "then let him watch the me inside the tv" i said sarcasticly

What are you going to do now chairman han,how can you handle your daughter who turn gay now. i smile to myself.

"What do you think he would do if i bring a shame to his, what so called familly.don't you feel thrilled seing father and daughter fight" i smirk 

"What are you thinking cristan?"  Nichole asked

"You know my dad how much he hate shameful actions,what would happen if his wish for me to marry his business partner will torn apart now" i said. Make my way out back to the party.

I search where tiffany is, but i can't find her anywhere. Where is she now? I found her member.

"Oh hi everyone, have you seen tiffany"i asked

They greet me back.

"Hello Ms. Han, tiffany go back home early with taeyeon."they said in unison

I want to ask why she go back early but sunny answer my question.

"She's not real well thats why they decide to go back home." She said

"how sick is she~~?" Im worried now to her

"You dont have to worry about her Ms. Han taeyeon unnie will take care of her" seohyun said

Sigh~~~ "okay guys enjoy the party,."i said and walked back to where jessie and nichole is.

"Can you call tiffany for me,asked if she was okay or not"i said to nichole.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.