For the First Time

Inexplicable Circumstances

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBWvKLOPccQ

… There he was. Standing with two flowers in his hand, one red carnation and one white carnation, Soyeon’s favorite flower.

Her eyes widened as she just stood at the doorway into the living area. She didn’t know what to say. No one has ever surprised her so romantically before. How is she supposed to react?

“Hey baby” Yunho smiled at her.

“Hi” Soyeon said breathlessly and confused.

Since Soyeon didn’t seem like she was about to move, Yunho walked towards her and gave her the flowers.

Soyeon continued to look at him confused and wide-eyed. She took the flowers, “Thank you.”

“Haha, come, I made us dinner.”

“You made dinner? You know how to cook?” Soyeon asked as they got to the table and she observed the food. It looks like steak with these bright garden fresh vegetables.

Yunho wrapped an arm around her waist, “Yes, I learned with the chef while you were gone. What do you think?”

She leaned in on the plate and smelled it. “Are you sure it’s edible?”  She laughed a little and looked into his eyes.

Yunho actually did a good job. It looked like something she would actually order in a restaurant.

“Yes,” Yunho let go of her waist and crossed his arms, facing the table instead of her.

Soyeon knew he was a little -hurt now. She took it more seriously and turned him towards her. She hugged his waist and said, “I’m kidding, I am excited to try your food. Thank you.” She then kissed his cheek with hers, not wanting to get the lip color on him.

Yunho reciprocated the hug, “Let’s eat then.” He slid her chair out for her and she sat in it. He went over to his seat and got comfortable.

Soyeon took a bit of the food and was pretty amazed. It was really good! Who knew this man could cook? Usually they always just go out to eat. She made food for him maybe like once or twice, but it was like home cooking her mom taught her one time.

“This is really good, Oppa.”

“I’m glad,” Yunho said as he took a bite after watching her eat the food he prepared.

“When did you have time to plan all this?” Soyeon asked as she kept eating.

“The day I was done with work,” Yunho was munching along as well.

“Hmmmmm, you know I am usually good at catching onto what is happening,” Soyeon said.

“Yes, but not this time baby,” Yunho laughed.

“What is this for? To celebrate the end of our little vacation?”

Yunho put down his fork, “Well, you know what is coming up, right?”

Soyeon tilted her head a little, “Mmmmm, Christmas?”

Yunho was a little disappointed. How is it the dude would remember what day is coming up and not the chick? That ain’t right.

“You really don’t know?”

Soyeon thought for a little while then it hit her, “December 21!”

“Which is?” Yunho lead on.

“Our anniversary,” Soyeon smiled at him with touched eyes.

“You forgot for a moment huh?” Yunho said and continued eating.

“I knew it was coming up, but just had to recall my days is all.” Soyeon said as she put down her fork.

“Well, this is it. My early anniversary to you,” he got up and went towards the pantry. He then pulled out a cart and took it to the fridge and started pulling out massive amounts of desserts. Yunho knew Soyeon had a huge appetite for sweets, so he didn’t hesitate over-order on dessert.

“So I ordered a whole bunch of desserts, most of them are your favorite.”

He lifted each dessert and showed it to her, “I got crepes, flan, carrot cake, banana cream pie, hot fudge sundae with your favorite ice cream flavors: mint chip, strawberry cheesecake, and rocky road, and what would an anniversary be without chocolate covered strawberries made by the amazing Yunho.”

“There are only two of us! How are we supposed to eat all of this?!”

“Eat diligently,” Yunho shrugged.

Soyeon couldn’t help but laugh. She put her napkin on the table and stood up and hugged him. She also gave him numerous kisses on the cheek, not caring about her lip gloss.

“I love you, love you, love you,” she said in between each kiss

“You just love dessert,” Yunho said teasingly and pulled his chair to sit next to her. “Which one would you like first little lady?”

“Flan!”

They both sat down and took two spoons. Soon they just took each dessert and put it on the table and were table bites out of everything.

“Here try this,” Yunho picked up a chocolate covered strawberry and fed her. Soyeon backed away a little and looked at the strawberry. She was not used to being fed by him. They don’t usually do this, ever. She leaned towards the strawberry in his hand and took a bite. It was divine!

“You try it!” Soyeon picked one up and fed him this time. Yunho smiled and took a bite.

“I didn’t do too bad of a job,” Yunho nodded to himself.

Soyeon giggled, “No, you didn’t.” She leaned towards him and gave him a kiss.

“Now, I have one more thing.” Yunho walked towards the small table next to the sofa and picked up the remote and music began to play. Nothing Better by Jung Yup began to play (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0SbMPYXZY).

“Dance with me,” Yunho walked towards her and held his hand out.

Soyeon took it. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck, their foreheads leaning against the other’s and eyes closed. They just swayed to the music.

“Thank you Oppa, for doing all this. But I feel bad for not doing anything for you,” Soyeon said looking into his eyes.

“Don’t. I never do anything like this because I never get the chance. I wanted to do this,”

“I want to do something for you too, but we are going back to work soon,” Soyeon said. She was a little upset that their short-lived vacation will be over tomorrow.

“You and me here is what I wanted. You gave it to me already,” Yunho said with a smile.

This man was unbelievable. Just being with her is enough? Soyeon just can’t believe that he can get better and better.

“I love you,” she said.

“I love you too,” Yunho leaned in and kissed her. The two passionately kissed for as the song ended.

Yunho backed her into the back of the sofa. When she hit it, she let go of the kiss. They both looked into each other’s eyes. She knew what he wanted. Although they have never even slept in the same bed, she wanted to do something for him. Soyeon knew that he wanted to be with her, close to her as possible physically, sleeping together. This time, she was willing to give him more than just that.

Soyeon took his face in her hands and kissed him even more passionately. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifted her off the ground and carried her by the waist to the bedroom. The two lovers were going to show each other just how much they loved each other tonight... and sleep together for the first time.