The Plan Part I

Inexplicable Circumstances

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAEqjdtVZjI

The two lovers slept in the next day until it was time for brunch. When they woke up, they went down out to town to a restaurant the hotel recommended.

“Here, finish this for me. You and big appetite can handle it, right? Haha,” Soyeon teased as she gave Yunho what she couldn’t finish.

“Ha-ha. I thought you didn’t want me to get fat.” Yunho said as he picked at the food she gave him.

“Oh honey, I am pleasing your needs and you are whining about it. Tsk tsk,” Soyeon sipped her punch. “So where are we going next?” she asked.

“Well, you’re massage last night gave me an idea.”

Soyeon leaned against her elbow on the table and lifted her eyebrow as she looked at him. “Ok…”

“Well you know the natural landscape here is amazing, so I thought we could hike up the mountains in the east,” Yunho said.

“How does the massage come in?” Soyeon asked.

“You didn’t let me finish, my love,” Yunho leaned in towards her from across the table. “Up in the mountains, there is the most secluded, relaxing, peaceful spa.”

He pointed at her, “You.” Then at himself, “me, and a luxurious day in one of the most beautiful places earth can provide.” He sat back in his seat and cross his arms. “Wanna go?

Soyeon laughed and nodded, “Mmmm, now you are speaking just the right language. Hey! You can work this off,” Soyeon said and pointed at the plate.

Yunho stretched his arms and legs and patted his belly, “Or we could just chill here. This belly needs some time to grow.”

Soyeon widened her eyes and quickly got up, “No, we are hiking and I am getting pampered!!” Yunho laughed as she dragged him out of his seat. The two went up to the cashier and paid for their lunch.

 

---------------------------------

 

*Heavy breathing*

“Wanna take a break?” Yunho asked Soyeon as he felt out of breath.

“No, we are almost there. The sign says 805 meters,” Soyeon pointed up the trail.

“Baby, we just went up like 4.8 kilometers. I think a rest is needed.” Yunho took off his backpack and squatted on the side of the trail.

“This is what you get for eating so much!” Soyeon joined him. She took out a water bottle and gave it to him.

“I am getting old, don’t judge!” Yunho whined.

“Sureeee, blame it on the age.”

“You know what, I am going to prove to you I can do this. Let’s go!” He put his backpack back on quickly and left without her.

“You say so!” Soyeon began running up the mountain.

“Yah! We never agreed to run!” Yunho began running too.

“We never agreed not to!” Soyeon stuck her tongue out at her. “Yeeeee!! I win!”  she yelled.

Yunho got to the little spa and put his arms on his knees and continued to breathe heavily.

“You are just lucky you are young!” *Heavy breathing*

“Excuses baby” she walked over towards him. When he stood up straight again, she wrapped her arms around his waist and gave him a quick kiss. She then took his hands and pulled him towards the spa. “Kaja!”

 

“Annyeongahsayo!” The people in the spa greeted. Yunho already booked the ultimate package for them. The employees escorted them towards the rooms to get changed.

The two had every spa treatment that could be had. They got did some yoga, got facials, spent some time in the sauna, and got massages side by side. During their massage, both fell asleep while they held each other’s hands. This is the most relaxed the two have been in a long time and the best thing was, they were with each other. There is certainly nothing better than just being with the one you love.

To Yunho, he didn’t care what he did on the couple days he had off. He just knew it had to be with Soyeon because it was their two year anniversary coming up. But at that point, they will be back at work. He not only wanted his time with her, he needed it. She was his outlet from everything chaotic in his life.

To Soyeon, she had no idea her break would be this eventful. She did not expect for him to plan so much, but she enjoyed it. Rarely does she ever get to be with just him, so it was nice. It was even better that they were going on these sporadic somewhat-adventurous experiences together. No wonder she can’t stay away from this man.

“Tea is waiting in the other room,” the two masseuse say as their massage ended.  Yunho and Soyeon put their robes back on and they went to the other room for some tea and snacks. When they were done, they changed back into their clothes and headed down the mountain as it was almost 4 o’clock.

“How was it baby?” Yunho asked as they walked, hand-in-hand, down the mountain.

“Pretty amazing. Haha,” Soyeon laughed a little.

“I’m glad.” Yunho kissed the top of her head.

*RINGGGG* Soyeon’s cell rang and she saw it was Jessica calling.

“Jessica? What’s up?” Soyeon asked as she put it on speaker.

“Donghae is what is up! That er lied to me! What the ! I am not staying here any longer. I am leaving tonight!!” Jessica yelled.

“What is wrong? What did he lie about?” Soyeon asked concerned and then looked at Yunho.

“He said he was going out to get some things for us to take back to Seoul. He was taking a while, so I went down to lobby of the hotel. I passed by the bar and he was there with so mother ing ho!”

“Are you sure you saw correctly?” Soyeon asked.

“What else could it be! I don’t care, he can go all the slores he wants. I am leaving.”

“Just wait for me!! Yunho and I are coming back now.”

“No, you two have fun. And Yunho, don’t tell your manwhore of a best friend I’m leaving!” With that, Jessica hung up.

*Sigh* “Oppa, we have to get back quick.” Soyeon let go of his hand as they were at the bottom of the mountain and headed towards the taxi cabs at the parking area at the foot of the mountain.

Yunho could help but snicker as his plan was going well.

-------------------------------

 

Soyeon banged Jessica’s door. “Jessica open up!”

“Oh, you’re back. I told you two to have fun,” Jessica pretended to head back to her luggage and pack.

Soyeon stepped in and followed her, “I wasn’t going to let you go and not say goodbye to me personally.” She sat down on the side of the bed.

“I think you should calm down a bit right now. Take a breath,” Soyeon said as she breathed in.

“I am leaving,” Jessica said adamantly as she went back and forth from the bedroom to the closet.

“Jessica, come on! Let’s just do something. I mean, you are leaving tomorrow. Let’s go back into town. Please!” Soyeon begged.

“Fine!” Jessica grabbed her purse and headed towards the door. Soyeon quickly followed.

They went back to the shopping area they went to earlier during their trip. Jessica was glad Soyeon suggested to go out, it made her job of getting her to the dress boutique again so much easier.

“Ohhh, look at this Soyeon, the dress you tried on the other day is still here.” Jessica grabbed the dress off the rack and ecstatically gave it to Soyeon. “Try it on again.”

“Why? I saw what I look like in it already,” Soyeon said laughing.

“Pleaseee!!” Jessica begged.

Soyeon obliged to make Jessica feel better.

“OMG! You have to get it this time,” as Soyeon stepped out in the dress and looked at herself in the mirror (http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Party-Dress-in-Mesh/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1770870&cid=8857&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=champagne)

“I don’t need it though,” Soyeon said. Although she loved the dress, she really didn’t have a need for it.

“I am going to get it for you then. Wear it out!” Jessica ran towards the cashier. Soyeon chased after her.

“Jessica no! I don’t want it!” Soyeon grabbed onto her arm.

“I know you do! Don’t lie. It’s on me, it’s fine! Your birthday like just passed anyways. Oh, and can you get her a pair of shoes too. Soyeon, go look at the shoes.”

“Jessicaaaa!” Soyeon whined in frustration.

“Please, just make me happy this once.”

“Ugh, you are lucky you are in a bad mood,” Soyeon dragged her feet to the shoes.

Truthfully, Yunho gave Donghae a large wad of money who then gave it to Jessica. Yunho was paying for all of this. Jessica was so excited for him to see how gorgeous she looks. Now she just has to get her to the salon for hair and make up. Jessica went to try on a dress too. She was going to purchase it so she can go and get her hair and make up done. This way, it won’t be too suspicious.

“Soyeon, done? I got something too. You like?” Jessica twirled around in her dress (http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Skater-Dress-with-Open-Back/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1755237&cid=8857&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Red)

“Yea, it is gorgeous!” Soyeon told her.

“Mmmk, let’s go all out, let’s go to the salon!”

“What! We don’t need to. We are just going to end up going back to the hotel and chill! What is the need???”

“Pleasseeee!” Jessica said.

“Fine!” Soyeon conceded.

Jessica dragged them both out and to the salon close by.

When they were all done, they went back to the hotel. Soyeon stopped by Jessica’s suite.

“Are you feeling better?” Soyeon asked her.

“Yes, thank you thank you for cheering me up! Now go show Yunho how amazing you look!” Jessica gave Soyeon a hug.

“Haha, he’s probably asleep after today.” Soyeon said.

“Well, I’ll see you back in Seoul. Bye baby girl!”

Soyeon trudged back to her suite. When she opened the door, the lights were dim, and the walkway was sprinkled with petals. She walked towards the kitchen/living/ dining area and….