Bits of Confusion

Inexplicable Circumstances

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roXf97fCraA

“So after breakfast, let’s go back to town and shop. I know you haven’t done that in a while,” Yunho suggested as he took a piece of fruit from his plate.

“Haha, now don’t you know how to speak my language,” she took a sip of orange juice.

“Duh, last time I went shopping with you, I had to go to a professional masseuse to get foot massages the next day,” Yunho looked slyly.

“Well, who told you to come that time? I could have gone myself,” Soyeon said teasingly and looked at Yunho with a smug face.

“Yunho!” Yunho and Soyeon turned and saw Donghae and Jessica heading towards their table in the hotel restaurant.

“Soyeon!” Jessica let got of Donghae’s hand ran over to Soyeon.

Soyeon jumped out of her seat and ran towards Jessica “Jess!!”

“Omg, what are you doing here?” Soyeon asked.

“Donghae told me that Yunho contacted him and asked us to come to Jeju,” Jessica replied after she gave Soyeon a hug.

Jessica is one of Soyeon’s closest friends in Korea. They first met when Soyeon was hired to choreograph for some of the SM artists.

“Yunho?” Soyeon looked at him.

Yunho smiled at her after hugging Donghae.

“I thought you could do some catch up with your girl here,” Yunho said.

Soyeon smiled at him. Then she furrowed her eyebrows a bit and said, “You just wanted to get out of shopping,”

“Noooo, now why would I?” Yunho said and laughed. “Let’s go out to the city then. I already put breakfast on my tab.”

The four of them headed out into the main city to the shopping square.

“Now you guys spend the morning shopping and we’ll meet you two for lunch at 1. Sound ok?” Yunho suggested once they arrived to the shopping area.

“What are you going to do?” Soyeon asked as she looked up at her boyfriend.

“Yunho and I are going to do our own thing,” Donghae answered.

“Oh,” Soyeon said. She slightly hoped they could all be together.

“We’ll have fun Soyeon, come on,” Jessica started tugging on Soyeon.

Yunho held her face in his hands and kissed her on the lips a couple times and looked at her. “Have fun, ok baby.”

“Ok.”

“Text or call me if you need me,” Yunho gave her hand a squeeze and let her go with Jessica.

-----------------------------------

“Ooooh, this is cute,” Jessica said as she pulled out a dress from the rack of the boutique they were in.

“Yea, you should try it on,” Soyeon suggested.

“Okay. So how is it with Yunho?” Jessica asked as she kept skimming through the racks.

“It’s okay, I guess. Haven’t had much time with him,” Soyeon said as she too looked through the racks.

“Oh sorry, are Donghae and I intruding?”

“No no, I am happy you and Donghae are here. I haven’t seen you in a long time and Yunho hasn’t really had anyone else to hang out with or talk to other than Changmin,” Soyeon didn’t want Jessica to feel bad. “How are you and Donghae?”

“We are good. We see a good amount of each other I think. It is easier for me and him though because we work like in the same place. Haha.”

“Yea, true.”

“What’s wrong? Don’t tell me nothing because I know you enough to know that this isn’t normal,” Jessica stopped Soyeon from browsing and asked her.

Soyeon looked at Jessica and said, “I don’t know, Yunho is kinda confusing me. First he is all clingy, which he is most of the time. And then he says we are spending time alone this trip, and then he doesn’t tell me you guys are coming. I don’t like to be confusedddd. Haha”

“Don’t stress. He is always thinking about you and what will make you happy. Just have faith in him,” Jessica tried to quell Soyeon’s thoughts.

“I do have faith in him. It is just weird right now, you know.”

“It’s fine. Let’s go try on our stuff!” Jessica dragged Soyeon to the dressing rooms.

------------------------------------------

“Can I ask you something?” Yunho asked Donghae.

“What?” Donghae looked at Yunho

“How far have you and Jessica gone?”

“What do you mean?” Donghae laughed a little.

“Have you guys like slept together?” Yunho was embarrassed asking.

“Nah, I don’t think either of us have thought about that.” Donghae said.

“Oh, what do you think about me and Soyeon?”

“You two are cool.”

“I mean like should I make my move? We’ve been together for almost two years.”

“Are you ready?” Donghae asked seriously.

“I love her, a lot. I just feel like now seems so right.”

“Then go with your gut. Look, I believe when you and her are ready, the moment will come.”

Yunho was still a little confused. But Donghae helped give him a little more confidence.