Want To Be With You

Inexplicable Circumstances

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVAy9UkQOGU

“Welcome to Incheon International Airport. Due to increased security measures, please keep your belongings in sight at all times and report any suspicious activity to security personnel. Thank you.”

Soyeon rolled her suitcase and headed towards the pick-up area to catch a cab to her apartment.

“Cabs, cabs, cabs… ah there’s one.”

As Soyeon was heading towards the line of cabs ready for passengers, someone shouted her name.

“Soyeon-ah!” Soyeon turned around and her eyes widened as she saw her boyfriend leaning against his sleek black Audi. Yunho pushed himself off and started walking towards her. She headed his way as well.

“This is a surprise. You didn’t tell me you were picking me up,” said Soyeon as she passed her luggage to Yunho, to which he took it out of her hands with pleasure. He used his other hand to intertwine it with hers.

“I told you I got the week off, didn’t I? I wasn’t kidding. Hahaha. How was your flight?” Yunho joked with her.

“Eh, long, like most of my flights,” Soyeon shrugged it off and hugged his arm and leaned closer to him as they walked.

“Are you hungry? Wanna get some dinner?” Yunho asked as he let go of her hand and loaded her luggage into his trunk.

“Mhmmm, let’s go for Sundubu jjigae (Tofu and shellfish soup). It is so cold, I want soup. Haha,” Soyeon suggested.

“You got it baby,” Yunho got into the driver seat and they drove off to eat jjigae.

Once they arrived, Soyeon got so excited. “Omg, I haven’t had jjigae in so long. I miss it. And now that I am in -2 degree weather, I need it!  You know what I want, don’t need the menu,” Soyeon smiled at Yunho from across the small table.

“Haha, ok. Excuse me,” the waitress came by. “Two Sundubu jjigae please.”

“Neh,” the waitress walked away and submitted the order.

“So do you have anything else planned for your week off?” Yunho asked her. He wanted to see if there will be anything that will ruin his plans for them two.”

“Mmmm, spending it with you? haha. This is a break, I want to feel like it is a break. Not do too much, right?” Soyeon said as she munched on some of the side dishes on the table.

Yunho smiled on the inside. She was all his for a week.

“Well, I have a something in mind,” Yunho said elatedly and grabbed a piece of kimchi and popped it into his mouth.

Soyeon stopped chewing, mid-munch and tilted her head slightly, “Hmmm?”

 “Let’s go to Jeju,” Yunho said.

“Jeju Island? Why?” Soyeon asked bluntly.

Yunho was caught off guard and stumbled a little on his words, “Well, I mean, we don’t have any other plans. And I thought we could go somewhere and be away from everything.”

“I guess,” Soyeon said.

“This is will be our time. I don’t want to be around the busy life here. Do you not like it?”

“No, no. Baby, you’re right. I love the idea of us being together, just us you know. It is just the traveling part I guess. So tired of flying. Haha,” Soyeon admitted and leaned against her elbow on the table.

Yunho smiled and chuckled. “You are worried about that? Don’t. It is a short short plane ride ok. The entire time we are together will make up for it. I promise.” He took her hand and kissed it.

Soyeon smiled. She was so happy to see him and so ready to spend time with him.

“Sundubu jjigae!” the waitress came and presented the food to them.