Leave It to Yunho

Inexplicable Circumstances

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnT193S9F_U

 

*Ding Dong*

 

“Coming!” Soyeon ran to the door. Yunho was here.

“Hey baby, ready to go?” Yunho asked and kissed her cheek.

“Umm, almost! Come in here for a minute,” She ushered him in and ran to her room to finish packing. Her boyfriend followed.

“Whoa! What tornado came through here? You’ve only been back a day babe,” He helped pick some of her clothes off the floor and threw it on her bed.

“Don’t just throw it on my bed! It doesn’t help with the mess,” Soyeon told him as she took the clothes off her bed and began to stuff it in her carry-on.

“Why do you even need to pack babe? You had a bag packed yesterday. We are only going for a couple days, so you could have just thrown some clothes in a smaller bag. Did you unpack and now you are packing again?” He asked as he sat on his bed while Soyeon continued to run around.

“I just had other clothes here. I am switching them out.”

The truth is, she unpacked her suitcase to pick her outfits for the next week. She wanted to make sure her outfits are (1) good for the weather and (2) just plain cute. Who doesn’t want to look extra cute for their man?

She threw in her underwear and her make up bag and zipped her suitcase up.

“Ok, done. Let’s go.”

Yunho grabbed the suitcase from her and they went to the black SUV that was taking them to the airport.

“Hyung, to Gimpo,” Yunho told his driver.

“Are you excited?” he asked Soyeon.

“Yeah, what are we going to do? It’s cold, so the beach is out of the question,” Soyeon looked at him curiously.

“I got this. No worries,” Yunho pinched her cheek.

“I don’t like not knowing. Tell me.”

Yunho pulled her closer, so that she was now leaning on him. He hugged her waist and kissed her forehead. “Like I said, I got this.”

Soyeon just gave up and rested her head in the crook of his neck. She was slightly tired since she spent a couple hours after Yunho dropped her off at her place last night rummaging through her clothes figuring out what to bring.

 

-----------------------------------------

“Welcome to Jeju Island. Thank you for staying at the W Hotel,” the lady at the front desk said to Yunho and gave him the two room keys. “We hope you enjoy your stay.”

“Thank you,” Yunho replied. He turned around and walked to Soyeon, who was waiting with the luggage.

“Let’s go,” he said to her as he took their two suitcases.

Their suite was big and beautiful! Soyeon excitedly went through every room and when she found the bedroom, she just landed her body onto the soft duvet on the bed with her arms out.

“This is amazing,” Soyeon said with her eyes closed.

Yunho, who was following her through every room and was now leaning against the door frame of the bedroom, walked over to her and hovered over her, supporting himself with two hand on either side of her body.

“We got this place all to ourselves for the next two days,” Yunho said as he looked at her and was mesmerized by her beauty.

Soyeon opened her eyes and was surprised to see her boyfriend hovering over her. “Whoa! Haha. Scared me,” she laughed.

“Haha, so what do you want to do?” Yunho asked.

“Mmmm, do you have any ideas?” Soyeon asked after she pondered for a while.

“Let’s and tour the city. I hear it is not only a summer hotspot, but it has pretty interesting natural life and historical landmarks. I’ve never seen them.”

“Ok then,” Soyeon said and pushed Yunho up. She went into the bathroom.

While Soyeon was in the bathroom, he pulled out his cell phone and made a phone call.

“Hey, did you guys arrive?”

“Yea, we just got to the hotel,” replied the receiver.

“Ok, see you tomorrow then.”’

“Mmk, let’s go,” Soyeon came out of the bathroom.

“Kaja!” Yunho grabbed her hand and they went and basked in Jeju’s beauty.