The Big Move

Inexplicable Circumstances

"Hello everyone on Flight 1732, this is your Captain speaking. On behalf of the cabin crew, I welcome you to Seoul, Korea."

After quickly deboarding the plane and grabbing their luggage, Soyeon, Linah, and Jinho walked out toward the pick up area where Teddy was waiting for them.

"Jinho! You're such a big boy! I'm your Teddy Samchon" Teddy bent down to Jinho's level holding a little toy robot.

Jinho looked up at his mom with curious eyes, wondering who the man was in front of him. "Jinho-ah, this is your Teddy Samchon. He is a good friend of Mommy's and he is very excited to meet you. Say hi, don't be shy." said Soyeon.

"Anyanghasayo Teddy Samchon," Jinho said as he hid a little behind his mom's legs. 

"Hi Jinho. I have a question for you, do you know how to make my toy robot move his legs? After I got him, he always just stands still on my table. Can you show me how he should move?"

Jinho stepped closer to Teddy and reached for the robot. He then started moving the robot's legs to show Teddy. "Omg, you're good Jinho. Since you are so good with it, can you hold onto him for me?" Jinho took the robot and Teddy got up to hug Soyeon and Linah.

After loading all the luggage in Teddy's car, Teddy drove them to their new apartment. 

"Okay, I was able to find a decent place for you three in Mapo-gu. Relatively close to the YG studio, so it'll be easy for you Soyeon" Teddy explained the arrangements he made.

"The place is close to YG? I don't mind being farther and less conspicuous" Soyeon said.

"Why are you trying to hide Soyeon?" Teddy asked, a little frustrated.

"I have to take this step by step. I mean making this move isn't exactly my first choice. I want to ease back into like here and allow Jinho to get used to it. If I am around so many artists from YG and they see me with my son, it'll be so hectic." Soyeon replied, completely showing her anxiety about returning to Seoul.

"Unnie, you are going to work at YG and help Teddy with the new group. They will see you and ask where you were, are you going to lie? How are you going to explain Jinho?" Linah asked.

"Linah is right." Teddy aggreed. "People will ask."

"Teddy, is it ok if we don't tell anyone about Jinho yet? I want to protect him from any backlash for the choices I made. I am sure everyone will love him, but I just don't know want to explain why I chose to move away to give birth and raise my son." Soyeon expressed. Although these thoughts were true, the more important reason why she wants to hide Jinho is she is afraid someone will tell Yunho she is back and about her son. How will he react to Jinho? What if she tries to take him away from her? How does he feel about her now?

"Okay, we will ease the news about Jinho in at YG. Don't worry about living so close to the studio. It will be an easy commute for you. Jinho will be safe, trust me." Teddy put a hand on Soyeon's forearm to reassure her. 

"Thanks Oppa." 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Thank you everyone. We love our  fans in Seoul and all over the world! Thank you for joining us at our concert. I hope you guys enjoyed our show and please drive home safely!" Yunho greeted his fans and all of SMTown bowed once again and walked off the stage. 

"Thank you everyone for all the hard work!" All the artists greeted the staff as they walked back stage to change and get out of the event venue. 

Yunho went back to his standby room and got changed. He then took out his phone and saw he got a message. 

"Good job my love! You were really good your remix for Something. I'm jealous of those moves you had with dancer unnie. I wish it was you and me on that stage! See you tomorrow at the company brunch!" Yunho cracked a smile and replied.

"Felt a little rusty, but thanks babe! You were amazing today too, so y. Don't worry, you're the only one dancing with me in my dreams! See you tomorrow!!" Yunho put his phone back into his bag.

"Hyung, ready to go?" Changmin looked back as he picked up his sweatshirt and headed towards the door.

"Yea, let's get out of here. Thanks again everybody!" Yunho greeted the staff one last time and walked out with Changmin.