Some Down Time

Inexplicable Circumstances

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgEr44gZIOg&list=PLC68902A8CB66B1B2&index=37&feature=plpp_video

 

Yunho and Soyeon got back to their suite after spending the day and having dinner with Donghae and Jessica.

“Long dayyy! Everyday of my life is always a long dayyy!!” Soyeon once again threw herself on the bed. Yunho chuckled a little and took the items she purchased during the day and put them in the closet where their luggage was. He came out to see Soyeon once again lying on the bed. As he walked over to her, he noticed that her eyes were closed and her head facing left. He assumed she was asleep so he tried to lift her bridal style and placed her at the head of the bed to sleep properly. Soyeon opened her eyes immediately when Yunho tried to lift her up.

“Haha, I thought you were asleep,” Yunho said to her as she was still in his arms.

“No, but you can let me down now. Haha,” Soyeon laughed.

“No, I want to hold you,” Yunho held on tighter.

“I want to shower, so let me down,” Soyeon started kicking her legs.

“Fine,” Yunho gently placed her on the ground.

Soyeon went straight into the closet and to the bathroom.

While Soyeon was showering, Yunho went onto his laptop and began devising a plan for their last day in Jeju together.

He called room service and ordered purple and white roses, a dozen of each, to be ready by 4 pm tomorrow. He didn’t want the sent to the room until he makes a second call for it, in fear that Soyeon will mistakenly be in the room.

He then dialed Donghae’s number, “Donghae, is everything set for tomorrow? Did you talk to Jessica about the plan?” Yunho spoke softly into the phone while in the pantry.

“Yeah,” Donghae replied. “We will be ready at 4 tomorrow. Let me know if anything changes, hyung. And if you need anything else.”

“Thanks. See you tomorrow.”

“Yunho!” Soyeon yelled. She then walked into the kitchen area and saw him in the pantry. “Why are you in the pantry?”

“Just looking for a snack.” Yunho discreetly slipped the phone in his pocket and walked towards her.

“You are hungry? You ate like the most out of all of us at dinner and you still want to eat? I think you have been living with Changmin a little too long there buddy,” Soyeon exclaimed as she patted his stomach.

Yunho faked a laugh, “Haha, yeah, I guess.

Truthfully, he was absolutely full. He tried to change the subject and get away from the pantry, did not want to think about food at the moment after the huge seafood and BBQ feast they had at dinner. Yunho hugged her from behind, and intertwined his hands with hers and walked her towards the living area.

“Are you tired?” He asked.

“Mmm, a little. Shopping takes a lot of work, you know. Hahaha,” his girlfriend said.

“You mean shopping with you takes a lot of work,” Yunho laughed and kissed her cheek.

“Hey! I don’t get to shop that often.”

“Haha, I know,” the two sat on the sofa.

“Are you tired?” Soyeon asked him.

“I’m not too bad.”

“Mmmm, want a massage?” Soyeon offered.

“Haha, you can give massges? Nah, I’m okay.” Yunho said as he played with her hand.

“Okayyyy… this is the only time I’m offering…” Soyeon said as she got up and was going to head to the bathroom again and get ready for bed.

“Ok ok, since you offered,” Yunho tugged on her hand and got up too.

“Mmk, let’s go to the bedroom.” Soyeon pulled him along as she headed towards the bedroom.

Yunho took off his shirt, laid down on the bed on his stomach, and Soyeon went to get her travel size bottle of baby oil from her carry-on.

“Your muscles are going to be loose and your back will be all moisturized and… greasy hahaha!” Soyeon sat on his and strattled his waist.

“Sounds like you are going to tenderize me and fry me afterwards. Haha,” Yunho said as he closed his eyes.

“Aish, food again Yunho!” Soyeon exclaimed as she squeezed some oil into her hands, rubbed them together and slapped his back really hard.

“Owwww! Sorry, geez,” He didn’t realize he was talking about food.

“One day, you are going to be old and fat and see what I’ll make you do then. Haha.” Soyeon threatened. She began to rub his back and executed the massage techniques she learned from when she was little and her aunt would ask her to massage her back.

“No I won’t!” Yunho said in a childish voice.

“Does this feel good?” Soyeon continued rubbing his back.

“Mmmmmm….” Yunho had no words. He was too relaxed. He felt like this was the most relaxed he has ever been in a long time.

 After about 15 minutes and 48 “MMMM’s,” Soyeon asked softly to his ear, “Aren’t you lucky a woman is giving you this pleasure? Haha.”

This was when Yunho realize the suggestive nature of the way they are positioned and the entire situation: Her sitting on his , strattling him. Him with his shirt off, laying on the bed, and “MMM-ing” every three minutes.

Yunho opened his eyes and said in a quick manner, “Okay, I am relaxed. You can get up now.” He began to lift his body and her petite self fell on the bed.

“What the –,” Soyeon said as she sat up with her hands in front of her, trying not to touch the duvet with her greasy hands. She looked at him as he headed towards the closet to get his pajamas to shower. Soyeon lifted one eyebrow a little and shook her head. She then went into the restroom to wash her hands. “Such an odd guy… haha”

-------

After Yunho showered and came out of the bathroom, he saw Soyeon looking at a magazine on the bed.

Soyeon looked up and asked, “Going to bed?”

Yunho nodded. “Good night!” He walked over to her and gave a kiss goodnight.

He walked out to the living area and pulled out the sofa bed. Yunho and Soyeon have never slept together ever since they started dating. He didn’t want to push any boundaries and Soyeon never suggested for him to sleep on the bed with her. They have only “Skype-slept together” that one time.

Soyeon did feel guilty for not asking him to sleep with her. But honestly, she did not know how to approach it. They barely see each other, rarely get time with each other. Living with someone else is weird for her since she has not had a roommate since college, and that was with a girl. She has never lived with anyone she has been intimate with so all she really knows is to share the space, but not actually living together.

Soyeon put her magazine away, fluffed her pillow and drifted off to sleep.