Chapter 9;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

 

The results of all this was that now, U-kiss were practically freaked out by the crowd (Teen Top & you) and have thus, ran away left the pizza parlour to eat at somewhere less crowded.
 
"AWWW MAN!!! U-KISS LEFT!!! I couldn't even get a picture or autograph or what..." You sighed.
 
"Oh my gosh... They were all eating together though! ALL 9!!! Are they really reunited or something??!?" Ricky piped up.
 
"Well... I guess the U-kiss family have the right to eat together?" You replied.
 
"Oh em gee!!!!!!!" Ricky cheered.
 
"You are a KISS-me?!?" You asked Ricky.
 
"YEAH!!! WOOHOOO BINGEUL BINGEUL BINGEUL!!!" Ricky started singing.
 
You cheered for Ricky and then C.A.P got a table for the 7 of you. L.Joe said, "So... we don't exactly know who you are... Except for Chunji."
 
"Oh. Erm... Hey? I'm Lee ~~~~." You said bluntly.
 
Chunji then said, "Yep. My girlfriend." 
 
You slapped his arm and said quickly, "No! No! No! We aren't in any relationship whatsoever. I don't know this person!!!"
 
Chunji snickered, "Then why are you here with me? Whatsmore, on a date?"
 
You fumed, "I wasn't on a date with you... I was planning for a... date with U-kiss! Until everyone arrived and spoilt it..."
 
C.A.P said, "By the looks of it, our Chunji isn't exactly really popular with the ladies anymore. This girl here is a perfect example of a Chunji-anti-fan."
 
You added, "Yup, I am an anti-fan of him."
 
Changjo then asked, "~~~~, you aren't with Chunji?"
 
You laughed and then said, "Actually... I take it that the 5 of you are really good friends with that pabo over there... So... the truth i-"
 
"You're Chunji's fiance?!?" Niel yelled.
 
You blinked a few times and then said, "No? I'm his twin sister. By 7 minutes."
 
"No way..." L.Joe said softly.
 
"Yes way! And I can't hold it in anymore; I now hereby forbid all of you to look at her without my permission!" Chunji tried covering everyone's eyes.
 
You flicked his forehead and then said, "Mind introducing Chan Hee's sister your names? I don't exactly know you all..."
 
"Niel. Ahn Daniel! I can really sing!" Niel shook your hand politely.
"Rickyyyy!" Ricky pouted, resulting in you squishing his cheeks.
"C.A.P. Bang Min Soo. You can call me C.A.P." C.A.P showed you his muscles.
"L.Joe." L.Joe said coolly.
"You know me already! Changjo at your service." Changjo bowed politely.
 
After everyone finished their dinner, you have gotten to know Teen Top really well and they all seemed really nice. Even though they were those cool Kingkas of your school, you realised that they were just a couple of good-looking dorks.
 
Chunji and you bade your good-byes to the rest of them and then you both walked back to the bibimpap restaurant, only to find out that your parents were already gone.
 
"... Dad and Mom left already!!!" Chunji cursed.
 
"What do we do now!??!" You asked him worriedly.
 
"I got an idea." Chunji smirked mysteriously and then dragged you to a bicycle shop.
 
"The cheapest one possible. Wait... 2nd least cheap one!" Chunji told the shop-keeper and he got you a silver bicycle.
 
"So... you have decided to buy a small toy after we are abandoned in the middle of Seoul? Nice one, Chan Hee." You face-palmed.
 
"Pabo. This is how we are going to get back home." Chunji winked and then sat on the bicycle.
 
"Get on." Chunji said and then you got behind him. 
 
"Do you even know how to ride it?" You questioned him and then he stopped, "."
 
You flicked his head and then said, "Well... I know the basics."
 
Then, the both of you exchanged places and then you sat in front. "I'm going!!!" You said and Chunji quickly grabbed your waist.
 
You stiffened at his touch and then said, "Erm... I'm going!!!"
 
"I know, ~~~~-ah." Chunji leaned his head on your neck.
 
"I'm going!!!" You said again and then Chunji took a sniff into your hair. 
 
"I'm sleeping then." Chunji said.
 
"No!!! Don't!!! Don't hold me!!!" You said and then started pedaling.
 
"Then, I will drop and die." Chunji stuck out his tongue.
 
"AISH." You sighed and then started cycling.
 
You cycled the normal way the car would take you back and then you glanced down. Chunji's hands were around your waist and his head was on your shoulders and you could feel his hot breath on your neck.
 
Your heart beat faster at that and then asked, "Chan Hee? Are you still awake?"
 
"Mmhhmmm..." Chunji whispered into your ear.
 
Your hair stood up at that and then asked bluntly, "Why do you have so many girlfriends? Do you love all of them?"
 
"Why did you ask that?" Chunji asked you back.
 
"I don't know... Curious?" You replied.
 
"Curiosity kills the cat." Chunji said and then tightened his grip on your waist.
 
You frowned and then Chunji said, "Don't furrow your eyebrows. It makes you have wrinkles." 
 
"How did you know I'm doing that?" You asked him.
 
"That's cos' I'm your brother." He said and then he loosened his grip on your waist.
 
"We're back!" He said and you looked up. 
 
You were so distracted by your conversation with Chunji that you didn't realise that you had driven the both of you back already. You watched as Chunji let go of his hands and then helped you park the bicycle outside of the house and walked into the house.
 
"Why were the both of you so late?!?" Your mother said angrily as the both of you walked in.
 
"Stomach medicine?" Chunji lied.
 
"Chan Hee dear, your lying skills seriously must improve." Your mother sighed and then continued, "I'm grounding the both of you for a week."
 
Chunji yelled, "NO!!! I HAVE DATES WITH SARANG AND YUMI THIS WEEK!!!"
 
You shrugged, "Whatever Mum. I'm going up."
 
"All he cares are his girlfriends." You thought and then frowned once again.
 
 

A/N: YAY! I HAVE REACHED 30 SUBSCRIBERS!!!<3 Hope everyone is enjoying this story!!! COMMENT MOREEE~~~ I LOVE THEM KEKEKE^^ Anyway, happy new year everyone!!!<3