Chapter 16;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

"Oh my gawd." You spluttered and then you quickly ran out of the toilet, your cheeks flushing red.

"ARGH!!!!!!!!!! LEE CHAN HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed.

"OMG I AM SO SORRY!!!" Chunji quickly covered his body again with the dropped towel.

"I knew that something bad would happen ever since Mum and Dad tricked us to go on this trip." You sighed and started rubbing your eyes to forget what you just saw.

"Oh gosh... I saw my brother's..." You thought and then continued rubbing your eyes furiously.

After Chunji bathed, he quickly dressed and then came out of the toilet.

"~~~~!!!" He screamed and then plopped himself beside you.

"YES? CHAN HEE?" You said loudly, but covering your eyes with your hands.

"Aigoo... I'm so sorry. I didn't meant for... that..." Chunji took your hands from your eyes and then massaged your temples.

"Pabo!!!" You fumed and then a blush crawled onto your cheeks as you remembered about that incident.

Chunji knocked his head and then cursed at himself.

"My innocent ~~~~ became... because of me!!!" He sobbed.

You hugged him by the neck and then said, "Gwenchana oppa... You didn't meant for it... Well, I saw everything already, so no point crying over spilled milk!"

It was now Chunji's turn to blush.

"Every-t-thing?" He spluttered.

"Yeah!" You joked.

"YAH!!! FORGET IT ALL!!!" Chunji screamed, covering his body.

"Too bad... I saw it all already, Oppa." You said seductively.

"ARGH! Our ~~~~ is so dirty!!!" Chunji pretended to be stabbed in the heart.

"Okay... Chan Hee, you are really weird?" You laughed.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and then whispered in your ear, "Can I see everything too?"

You flinched and then screamed, "STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chunji laughed hysterically and then you pouted, heading to the toilet to bathe.

"Don't you dare come near the toilet!" You warned before locking the door.

"Let's bathe together the next time!" Chunji joked and caused you to flush red immediately.

"You are such a ert, Chan Hee!!!" You screamed through the toilet door.

"But I'm your ert!" Chunji smirked, leaving you in a fluster again.

"Pabo brother." You mumbled but secretly smiled inside yourself. 

 

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!!! Happy Chinese New Year to all those who celebrate it!!!<3 So... I REACH OVER 50 SUBSCRIBERS!!! -throws confetti around and dances to B1A4's bean sprout dance- okayyyy I'm really high now! So, thank you all who commented and supported me through this fic!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT!!! AND GIVE ME INSPIRATION FOR FLUFFFINEESSS!~ SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.