Chapter 3;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

 

 

As you watched Chunji left to go and tell Vanessa he had accepted her as his 5th girlfriend, you walked towards the edge to take in a deep breath of fresh air.
 
"Ah... The sky is so beautiful!" You thought to yourself and smiled.
 
Then, you heard a yell, "WHYYYYYYYYYYY!??!?"
 
"Eh?" You thought as you rushed towards the voice's direction.
 
You then saw Changjo, leaning towards the edge of the building. "OH NO IS HE GOING TO JUMP!?!?!" You immediately thought and then you ran towards him.
 
"DON'T JUMP!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed and then pulled him backwards.
 
He then looked at you, eyebrows furrowed, but you could see that his cheeks were tear-stained. "I was not going to... jump?" He eyed you weirdly.
 
"Oh... Erm... sorry... I... I didn't mean to... er... ah... I will just leave now! I was going down anyway! I wouldn't tell anyone about my encounter with you!!! I'll be going now!!! BYE!!!" You said quickly and then turned around to leave.
 
Changjo then slumped onto the ground. He grabbed your wrist and then pointed on the ground. "Sit." He said to you monotonously.
 
You tilted your head in surprise and then he wiped the floor a bit. "I don't think it's that dirty..." He said.
 
You kneeled down next to him on the ground and then he suddenly said, "He's gone..."
 
Your eyes rounded and then you looked at him in confusion. "Wh-" Changjo cut you off and said, "My grandfather... He left to a beautiful place during our semester's exams..."
 
Then, you realised why Changjo's grades dropped so much from last time. It was because of his grandfather's passing.
 
"I'm sorry Changjo..." You mumbled and then saw a tear dropped from his eye.
 
"You don't have to... It's not even your fault. I'm such a wimp right?" He looked at you.
 
"Of course. NOT. It's really sweet of you to be so filial to your grand-dad. I'm sure he is watching you from above and rooting you on! Wimp for you is totally not in my dictionary." You comforted him.
 
He smiled a bit and then continued on how he lived with his grandparents as his parents are always working overseas. "He meant a lot to me... I miss him, ~~~~." Changjo said. It was the first time he said your name.
 
You then placed your hand on your heart and said, "Changjo!!! I can feel Mr Choi, your grandad here!!!" 
 
"Ahem... Grandson, I have now taken over Lee ~~~~'s body to tell you something. Grand-dad has to move on and so must you, Changjo. I will love you forever and you must work hard in your studies and be happy for me too, okay? If you don't... I will... throw you down the building?" You said in a low voice.
 
Changjo laughed at you and then said, "You actually sound like a man."
 
"Yah!!!" You opened your eyes wide and then flicked him on the shoulder.
 
"Thanks ~~~~. Really." Changjo gave you a big grin.
 
You giggled and then said, "Last one back in the classroom... would be thrown off the building?" 
 
You ran away and then Changjo chased after you, smiling sincerely for the very first time during this period. "Thanks, Lee ~~~~." He thought to himself.
 
At the same time, you were so busy running back to the classroom that you didn't notice you ran across Chunji.
 
Chunji was currently chatting with Vanessa after they became a couple and then he saw you running, with Changjo behind you. "What's up with them?" He thought to himself and then heard Vanessa's voice, "Oppa? Oppa? OPPA!!!" 
 
"Ooops, sorry." He chuckled and then pinched her nose.
 
"OH MY GAWD. LEE CHUNJI. DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?!!? I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR MY NOSE!!! OMG... YOU ARE DEAF LEMME TELL YOU." Vanessa suddenly shrieked.
 
"What?" Chunji eyed her weirdly.
 
Her nose had now been slightly dislocated and shaped weirdly.
 
"YOU ARE SO GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR MY RE-CONSTRUCTIVE SURGER- I mean... kekeke, happy april fools' day?" She suddenly said.
 
Chunji rolled his eyes and said, "Sorry, I don't go for un-natural girls who sound like hyenas when they yell. Oh, stop going for plastic surgery and be more enviromentally-friendly okay?"
 
Then, he walked towards the classroom, ignoring Vanessa's shrieks which were to anyone who looked in her way.
 
"So... I lost a girlfriend today... Whatever. Get another one then!" Chunji thought to himself and smiled widely but then, when he arrived in the classroom, he saw ~~~~ and Changjo laughing with each other at their own personal joke. "I thought ~~~~ and Changjo weren't that close as friends." He thought and then frowned.
 
 

A/N: Hey everyone!!! THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY 10 SUBSCRIBERS! Please continue to comment!!!^^ SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.