Chapter 5;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

"What?!!? You never told me you had a boyfriend! Let alone Chunji!" Changjo exclaimed, surprised.

"I didn't know it either..." You mumbled, glancing at Chunji.
 
"Well, you know now right, Changjo?" Chunji smirked once again.
 
"No... you got it all wrong. I don't even know this person!" You said, pushing yourself away from Chunji. 
 
"Hey! We even shared sushi today, don't you deny it, my ~~~~." Chunji winked.
 
"I... I... NO... I think you were dreaming, Mr Chunji." You said. 
 
"Changjo, this guy is drunk or something. Why not you leave first?" You asked Changjo, so that you could clear up the mess with Chunji. You didn't know why he was acting like this.
 
"Come on darling... Tell the whole world that you are my lov-" Chunji started but you cut him off, "Shut up, Lee Chan Hee." 
 
People were crowding around the three of you as no one ever, EVER, called Chunji, Chan Hee, in school. Not even the teachers.
 
"Everyone!!! Listen! My girlfriend is LEE ~~~~." Chunji exclaimed to everyone. 
 
They all gasped in shock as no one knew that you actually talked to Teen Top before.
 
Changjo said, "Maybe... I should go home first?"
 
"Yeah... you should. And you, Lee Chan Hee, come on." You tugged on Chunji's collar and dragged him out of the school. 
 
Once you were out of ear-shot of the rest of the school, you yelled at him, "ARE YOU CRAZY LEE CHAN HEE!?!?!?"
 
"Sorry..." He looked down.
 
"Why did you do that?" Your voice softening. 
 
"I... I didn't want C-Changjo to be so c-close with you..." He mumbled, sutttering a bit.
 
"Changjo? Close? Me? Gosh... my over-protective little brother, I gotta clear up something with you. Changjo isn't my boyfriend, or even close to that. We just met today! Pabo!" You lightly punched his forehead.
 
"Yah... I was afraid my little sister would you know..." He mumbled again.
 
"What can I do with this over-protective brother?" You sighed and then he hugged you suddenly. 
 
"Don't get a boyfriend." He said in your ear.
 
"Idiot. I don't wanna be left all alone on the shelves." You hugged him back.
 
"Then, I will be single with you. The both of us will be on the shelves, but not alone. Cos' I will be with you forever. Okay ~~~~?" He whispered.
 
Then, a car honk was heard. You pulled away from Chunji and then said, "Dad's here!!!" 
 
You quickly ran inside the car, and hid your face under your hands. You could feel your face flushing into a deep colour of red. Your brother's words really made your heart wanna jump out of your body.
 
"You okay ~~~~? Did anything happen? Chan Hee and you were hugging there... anything wrong?" Your father asked you. 
 
"Oh! Nothing, nothing Dad! Except that your daughter is about to die of an overly-beating heart which she doesn't know why..." You mumbled the last part.
 
Chunji entered the car and greeted your father, "Yo Dad!!! "
 
"Yo, my son?" Your father replied and caused the both of you to laugh.
 
"~~~~-ah... I'm tired." Chunji looked at you.
 
"Then sleep." You closed your eyes.
 
Chunji then placed his head on your shoulder. "Okay." He said and then closed his eyes, leaving you with your crazy beating heart.