Chapter 25;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

After your date at Lotte World, Chunji and you took a cab to head back to the hotel. 

"Chunji ah..." You shook his arm.

"Mmhmm?" He gazed at you.

*I am going to miss this gaze...*

You stared into his big brown doe-like eyes and then snapped back into reality.

"Can I... sleep over in your room tonight?" You looked down but quickly looked back up when a pair of arms wrapped you.

"Looks like someone can't get enough of me." Chunji chuckled in your hair.

*And his ertness...*

"Yah..." You punched his chest softly.

"Okay okay. I know, I'm too awesome for you to handle!" He sing-songed.

*And his egoistic behaviour..*

 

When the both of you entered the room, Chunji suddenly said to you excitedly. "Oh oh oh!!! ~~~~, I've been preparing this for awhile now... It was supposed to be for your birthday that's coming in 2 months, but I couldn't resist keeping it! I'll get you something else for your birthday!"

You tilted your head in surprise as you looked at Chunji bouncing to the drawer and taking something in the shape of a rectangle out.

"What is it, Chunji?" You asked him.

"Call me Oppa first!" He stuck out his tongue.

"Pabo." You made a funny face.

"Ppalli~" Chunji aegyo-ed.

You could never resist them. "Fine. My darling, Chan Hee Oppa! Would you please give me the gift?" You laughed.

Chunji went to you and ruffled your hair. Then, he handed you this photo-book. It was decorated with coloured paper and random scribbles of colourful pens were around the pretty-looking scrap-book.

You slowly opened the book and there, were collages of you and Chunji from when you were both babies to teenagers and now.

On the last page, a small note was found.

I, Lee Chan Hee, will love you, Lee ~~~~, forever. Saranghae<3

You tfelt tears forming in your eyes. Your cheeks were glowing red but then you suddenly threw the book down.

"So this is the present?" You grunted angrily.

"W-What?" Chunji looked at you big-eyed, confused by your actions.

"Look, Chunji. I'm sick of you. Sorry to put it that way. I feel disgusted playing couple with my very own twin brother. You know how much I want to puke when you come over for a hug?" You glared at Chunji; however, you were digging your nails in your palm at the back.

"W-What are you t-talking about, ~~~~? April Fools' over already!!!" Chunji tried to laugh, thinking this was all a plan, a set-up.

"No. No, this isn't a prank or whatever. Brother, I do not love you in any of those icky manner. I'm a decent person, unlike you. I just wanted to have some rebellion against Mum and Dad. I succeeded right?" You smirked; you felt blood coming out from your tongue which you had been biting to prevent yourself from crying out.

Chunji swallowed hardly and as you saw his adam-apple go up and down, you almost died while resisting to comfort the handsome boy in front of you. Obviously you can't.

"Sorry to get your hopes high. I don't love you or whatsoever." You rolled your eyes; you felt your legs go weak in front of the slowly cringing boy in front of you.

"Y-YOU ARE LYING!!! I H-HATE T-THIS. LET'S S-STOP PLAYING THIS GAME. G-GAME O-O-OVER. YOU WIN..." Chunji screamed as he sobbed.

"Eww. Which guy cries?" You shivered; you felt like stabbing yourself. Seriously, that would be much better than to do this to Chunji.

Chunji stared at you shocked and then you said, "I'm going over. Thanks for everything, I had a wonderful time kissing you."

Chunji stood there, unaware of his surroundings anymore. He wasn't even sure if he was dreaming anot.

 

You went out of the room and right outside, you ran back to your room. You covered your now trembling hand over your pale face. *I AM SO SORRY, CHUNJI...* You sobbed as hard as you could.

You then struggled to go into the room and forced yourself to sleep, with your alarm at a very early time of 5am.

Anyhow, you didn't sleep at all and you were clutching the blanket the whole night, thinking what a you were for doing that to Chunji.

*I can't give up now... I made my decision.*

You nodded to yourself and then slowly packed your luggage from the hotel room. You crept back and then used the extra key Chunji gave you to open his room door. He was apparently... not in the room.

*Maybe it's for the best.*

You walked around the room to find the photo-book but to your astonishment, you saw it on the floor of the toilet, all torn into pieces. You gasped and then quickly picked up every single torn picture of you and Chunji.

*No... No... No...*

You dumped all the remains into your hand-bag but you suddenly heard a drunk voice, "T-This is my rooom~ Let's go in and have some fuuun~", it slurred.

You ran to the closet and hid inside it, only to find a newly dyed red-haired boy, with a girl in his arms.

*Lee... Chan Hee...* You thought to yourself.

Before flying out and ninja-attacking the girl, you let the both of them make out and go on the bed while you quietly crawled out of the closet and out of the room. The couple was so busy making out hotly that they didn't hear you.

*Stupid oppa.* You bit your lips as you looked at the hotel room once more.

Then, you turned your heel and walked away, with the hopes of a new future.