Chapter 15;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

Suddenly, as you were still hugging Chunji, a voice called out, "~~~~? ~~~~-ah? Are you alright??!?!?!"

"Hu-?" Before you could say anything, the hugging moment disappeared and you found yourself  leaning against the wall with Chunji peering at you.

"What happened?!?!" You looked around frantically.

You weren't hugging Chunji, you weren't in the room; the both of you were still outside the room.

"I was joking around when you suddenly gave a blank look and then..." Chunji explained and pointed to you.

"Blank look?" You asked carefully.

"Yeah... I kinda... trapped you in between my arms and then you suddenly went off. Like... boomz?" He said.

"Wait..." You paused for a moment.

"THAT MEANS WE DIDN'T KISS?!!??!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!" You thought as you opened wide in surprise.

"Are you okay, ~~~~?" Chunji lifted your chin.

"I... I... I a-am alright..." You tried laughing.

"So... I was dreaming." You thought as you banged your own head with your fist.

"Pabo. What are you doing?" Chunji chuckled as he unlocked the hotel door.

"N-Nothing!!!" You smiled quickly but then your smile quickly faded.

"It seemed so real..." You thought.

"WAIT. DID I JUST THOUGHT OF KISSING MY BROTHER?!?!?!?!" You exclaimed aloud.

"What?" Chunji questioned you.

"Huhuhu... Nothing?" You smiled a bit.

"Okay. I'm going to bathe first." Chunji smiled and then went into the toilet.

"I'm really going crazy." You thought and then lied down on one of the two beds in the room.

 

Suddenly, as you were deep in thoughts over your sanity, Chunji called out from the toilet.

"~~~~!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

"What, brother?" You asked as you walked towards the toilet.

"S-SPID-DER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He continued screaming.

"SAVE ME!!!!" He yelled.

"To think a grown up man is afraid of a puny spider." You laughed to yourself and heard Chunji yell, "It's not puny!!!"

You opened the toilet door to save your brother, only to find your brother covering his body with a towel.

"KILL IT!!! KILL IT!!!" He yelled.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" You yelled also as you covered your eyes immediately.

"Chan Hee!!! You... You are !!!" You screamed.

"I HAVE A TOWEL AROUND ME. KILL THE SPIDER!!!" He screamed.

"Stupid. Brother." You muttered under your breath and then saw the tiny spider running around.

"Fail much?" You pouted and then used some tissue paper to crush the spider.

"Best sister ever." Chunji bounced to you and squished your cheeks with both hands.

Your eyes opened wide and then you said, "Chunji. Your towel."

 

 

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!!! Sorry for this short update:( well... I really had a HUGE writer's block... and so... yeah... SORRY FOR THIS EXTREMELY SHORT UPDATE. Please continue supporting me! I LOVE YOU ALL<3 It's my birthday tomorrow KEKEKE:) SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.