Chapter 12;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

 

A week probably past and you stayed at home the whole time, with Chunji coming back home straightaway, together with Teen Top.
 
The 6 guys spent their whole week with you, as they blamed themselves for your injury.
 
"We should have known better than to let you get punched!" Niel complained.
 
"You've been repeating that for the 1000th time Niel..." You sighed.
 
"Now I know why you want to keep your relationship with Chunji a secret. If those bastards weren't girls, I would already punched their asses." L.Joe growled.
 
"Byunghun. Language." You smiled sadly and then Ricky went to hug you.
 
"Time for Teacher Changjo's lessons!!!" Changjo exclaimed and pulled Ricky off you.
 
During these few days, Changjo was the one coaching you the lessons you had missed. Chunji then came in and then said, "~~~~-ah... Is there anything you need?"
 
"Nope! Well... maybe ramyun?" You said cutely.
 
"No ramyun! Until you get well..." He said.
 
"I'm already well!!! See?" You got up and started punching your fist in the air, only to actually punch Changjo's chin.
 
"OMG. I AM SO SORRY, TUTOR!!!" You yelled and then rubbed on Changjo's chin softly.
 
"Dork." C.A.P laughed non-stop at you.
 
"Shut up, MinSoo!!!" You snapped.
 
You then checked your handphone and noticed thousands of messages from people from your school.
 
I am so sorry!!! I really didn't know Chunji and you were actually sibilings! Please forgive me?
-Eun-jae
 
I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU, SISTER-IN-LAW! Can you tell Chunji that I really am sorry and I would like to start afresh with him!
-Raine
 
Chunji then snatched the phone from you and deleted all the messages. "Don't care about them, ~~~~. I know you would get soft-hearted." He snorted at those messages.
 
"Oppaaaa... You're such a gentle-man NOT!!!" You pouted and then he ruffled your hair.
 
Soon, Teen Top all left to go back to their own homes and then Chunji was left, sitting on your bed.
 
"If those bruises ever leave scars, I'm so going to make them pay for my precious ~~~~." Chunji sighed and then massaged one of the bruises on your arm softly.
 
You sighed and suddenly, your father opened the door. "Feeling better, ~~~~? Come down okay? Your mother and I have something to say." He said and ushered for the both of you to go into the living room.
 
Once the both of you got downstairs, with Chunji piggy-backing you as you couldn't exactly walk with all those bruises.
 
"This week has been rough for you, ~~~~-ah..." Your mother sighed and hugged you.
 
"If you both don't mind... we decided to take a break from Seoul for awhile. We would be going to Jeju Island for 1 month for a family vacation. Your school wouldn't be affected as you would be attending school with your cousin, Minhyuk. You can ask your other friends from this school to go with us to Jeju too!" Your mother explained.
 
You thought, "Jeju? 1 month? It wouldn't be that bad right? We can ask Teen Top along too. Now just 1 question. Who's Minhyuk?"
 
Then, Chunji asked the exact same thing you were thinking. "Who's Minhyuk?"
 
"Your cousin that is from my sister's husband's cousin's son. You haven't met since you were... okay. You haven't exactly met yet. But, we got in touch on Mybook a few days ago and both parents were getting along quite well... so why not?" Your father continued explaining.
 
"Dad, I think it's Facebook and not Mybook?" You questioned.
 
"Oh!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Do you have a Facespace account? I got the neighbour's son to help your mother and I create our account!" Your dad chirped happily.
 
"Wait... Facespace? I think you mean MySpace?" Chunji questioned too.
 
"No! No! No! Facefile!!!" Your dad face-palmed the both of you.
 
"Dad. For the last time, IT'S FACEBOOK." You sighed.
 
Chunji then asked, "How come we didn't know you both had an account!?? What are the both of you called?"
 
Your father and mother then replied together, "Lee Chan Hee and ~~~~'s parents."
 
"Oh gosh..." You sighed and then Chunji playfully fell on your shoulder in shock of your parent's generation gap with the both of you.