Chapter 23;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

The next day, when the both of you went to school again, everyone continued throwing you dirty looks and you felt like exploding.

Raine then walked past you and knocked her shoulder purposely on yours. "EWWW. I knocked past a dirty who mix her saliva with her innocent brother's!!!" She squirmed.

Everyone started pointing at you again but you just rolled your eyes and walked away.

*Urgh... STUPID CLUELESS PEOPLE!!! Just my luck.*

You went to the roof-top and thought to yourself.

*I had enough of this people talking about me... I love Chunji. He loves me. Why is everyone so uptight about it!!!*

Then another thought struck you.

*This... This is wrong. I can't be with him... He is my brother!! My twin!!! We are blood-related for goodness sake. I'm... I'm just all caught up with my love for him.*

*But... my heart beats so badly when I see him and... an-*

*It's sibling love!*

You were having two contrasting thoughts and your head hurt so badly.

"AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled.

You whispered to yourself, " is against the law, right? It's definitely not accepted by society. Mr Cupid, why do you have such rotten aims sometimes!? Why me and my own brother?!"

*I think I have decided...*

 

You went back down and went into class. When you were there, the whole of Teen Top were already there. You smiled slightly at Chunji and then whispered to him, "Meet me at the lockers during our break."

He nodded and then class started. During the whole time in class, your head was throbbing in pain and you really couldn't stand it. Changjo, your table-partner, was still in Jeju Island, thus, you were alone.

Break came quite slowly after that and Chunji was already waiting for you at the lockers.

"So... what's up my cute and pretty ~~~~?" Chunji winked.

"Come on." You grinned and then pulled him by the arm all the way out of school.

"Are we going to have a romantic lunch out of school?" Chunji raised his eyebrows.

"Nope. We're going to ditch school." You giggled.

"Seriously? My top-student of a sist- girlfriend is going to ditch school? That's a first." Chunji took your hand and interwined your fingers.

"Only today. I want today to be special. For the both of us... okay?" You looked at his big doe-eyes.

"O-Okay... Is there something on? Or..." You put your finger on his lips.

"Just... be with me today okay? I... I love you, Chunji..." You said softly.

Chunji pulled you into a hug and then said happily, "I love you too."