Chapter 17;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

After you bathed and dressed up, Chunji and you decided to go for dinner.

"So... where to eat?" Chunji started.

"Fried rice." You said.
"Cold noodles." He said at the same time.

"!" You cursed as the both of you had different choices for dinner.

"Yah! My ideal girl type is girls who don't curse!" Chunji pouted.

"Do I look like I wanna be part of your ideal girl types?!?" You questioned him.

"Too bad cos' you already saw my..." Chunji winked.

"Like I'm the first to see that." You muttered aloud.

"Hey!!! Do you actually think that other girls already saw it?!?" Chunji frowned.

"Knowing that you play with so many girls, why not?!?" You defended yourself.

"I didn't know that you think of me like this." He said quietly.

"Look... I- I don't want a fight, Chan Hee..." You said apologetically.

"Neither do I." Chunji said softly.

"Sorry... I didn't mean it like that you know... I- I was just... Aish. I'm a pabo. I always start the fights between you and me." You frowned.

"No... It's me... I'm sorry too..." Chunji's eyebrows furrowed.

Suddenly, you let out a huge laugh.

"What?" Chunji stared at you.

"Don't you realise? Our fights always end so quickly and starts so randomly?" You grinned.

"Yeah!!!" Chunji chuckled.

Then, you stared at him and his eyes met yours and the both of you started laughing again.

The both of you laughed till your sides hurt and then you stopped abruptly. "So... what's for dinner?" You asked.

"Since I'm like the most awesome person on Earth, let's have fried rice but this time, I'll cook." Chunji saluted.

"Wow, it's the first time you actually let me have my choice!!! But... most awesome person on Earth, do you realise that we have no kitchen to actually cook or anything?" You face-palmed your brother.

Chunji's lips twitched into a grin and then pulled your hand. He dragged you all the way to the hotel's restaurant and whispered, "Wait here."

He then crept into the restaurant's kitchen and turned off the power switch.

"ARGH THE ELECTRICAL POWER IS OFF!!!!!" He yelled in a low voice and caused everyone to run out of the restaurant.

"Young lady! Evacuate! We need to get out of the blackout!" The chef pushed you out of the way.

Then, you saw Chunji's head poked out of the door. "~~~~!" He signalled for you to go in to the kitchen.

You crept inside and saw Chunji's dressed up already as a chef.

"So... Chef Chunji, what's up?" You raised your eyebrow and then Chunji swiftly took a whole pot of rice and cooked it.

He continued to chop up some vegetables and meat if found in the kitchen and then he quickly fried them in a frying pan.

He then scooped some rice into the frying pan and then cracked some eggs in the pan.

Soon, the fragrance of the rice waffled into your nose. You stood by the side as you see Chunji cooked all these food and then he quickly packed the rice and grabbed your hand.

He pulled you close to him and he ran to switch on the power switch again.

Chunji took out some dollar notes and scribbled on a post it note, 'Thanks for the rice, vegetable, eggs and meat;)'.

The both of you left the kitchen and ran all the way back up to your hotel room.

"Ready for your fried rice?" Chunji smiled widely.