Chapter 6;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

When your father drove the both of you all the way back home, Chunji was asleep on your shoulder.

 
"Wakey wakey Chan Hee!~" You sang and then he rubbed his eyes.
 
"Sleeppppp..." He slurred.
 
"Wake up, pabo!" You lightly knocked his head.
 
"Fine. Call me oppa then." He said suddenly.
 
"Stupid. I'm never going to call you that again." You stuck out your tongue.
 
"Then, I'm never going to sit up and leave my head on your lap forever and ever." Chunji said childishly as he moved his head and placed it on your lap.
 
"Oh... you know what? Your hair is so messy now, it's worser than... stuff..." You tried to push his head off your lap.
 
"That's a terrible excuse!" Chunji exclaimed.
 
"Whatever, cos' while you remain on my lap, I shall text Changjo and confess to him I like him." You sniggered.
 
"WHAT!?!? OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT. THERE'S NO WAY I'M GOING TO LET YOU DO THAT." Chunji screamed and bolted right up straight-away.
 
"Good. You're awake." You rolled your eyes and left the car to go back into the house.
 
"Mworago!?" You heard Chunji yell. You smirked to yourself and then Chunji ran after you. He pulled you back and said, "You weren't telling the truth... right?"
 
"Oh yeah I totally was!" You .
 
Then, Chunji looked down and then said, "I'm going... to my room." 
 
"O-Okay..." You looked at him as he walked back to his room.
 
"That's weird. Is he having one of his mood swings?!" You thought to yourself.
 
Your mother walked out of the kitchen and asked you, "~~~~-ah, how's your day today?"
 
"It was great... I made a new friend!!! He's called Changjo. He knows Chan Hee too!" You told your mother happily.
 
"Talking about Chan Hee, where's that boy?" Your  mother asked.
 
"Oh... he went upstairs." You answered, a tinge of disappointement in your voice. "Ignoring me." You thought the last part to yourself.
 
"Get him down then. We're going to eat out today." Your mother said.
 
You went up to go to Chunji's room. Before you knocked his door, you heard him talking on the phone. "Eun-jae darling, I'm so bored at home... I obviously wanna hang out with you, you know? Come on, give me a kiss over the phone." He cooed.
 
You rolled your eyes and then knocked on the door, loudly. 
 
"Come down." You said and then left downstairs.
 
Chunji then came out of his room and went downstairs. "Omma, I heard someone call me. That person didn't state the reason why and interrupted my call with my girlfriend." He called out to your mother.
 
You made a snorting sound and then said loudly, "Omma, I called the person you asked me to but apparently, I heard some rated stuff inside, so I just left." 
 
"What?! Rated? Get your facts right, Lee ~~~~." Chunji snapped.
 
"If kissing and stuff aren't rated, then what is?" You countered back.
 
"Obviously they aren't rated, if you do them innocently over the phone, not like you and your boyfriend." Chunji glared at you.
 
"WHAT!??!" You screamed at Chunji. "Omma, I can't stand being in the same room as this mood-swing freak."
 
"You call me a freak?" Chunji opened his eyes widely.
 
"Yeah. And a flirt. A player. A mean person. Not a gentle-man. And... a mean mood-swinging person." You said and then went back upstairs and locked yourself in the room.
 
"What the hell is wrong with Chan Hee?!?!" You plopped yourself on the bed.
 
"He's like being a weird mood-swinging boyfriend who gets jealous just because I that I like Changjo?! Stupid weirdo." You ruffled your hair and then blowed your fringe upwards.
 
"Wait... did I just say... boyfriend?" You thought to yourself again.
 
At the same time, Chunji plopped himself on the sofa in the living room, tuning to the MTV channel. 
 
He recalled what Eun-jae had told him. He told her about this girl who he cared for a lot, but she just kept teasing him about her and another guy. Obviously he didn't state the names and Eun-jae said, it was obviously the two of them were together and that the girl was indirectly cheating on him.
 
"What's their relationship!?!? ARGHHHH!!! I'm becoming like a weird old woman, having a bad day today..." Chunji thought to himself and then thought again, "Why do I care so much about my sister's love-life...? I... I... ARGH I AM WEIRD." He flicked his own forehead and then made a decision to go to ~~~~'s room.