Chapter 13;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

"LEE CHAN HEE. GET YOUR OUT OF THE TOILET NOW." You yelled as you banged on the toilet door.

"~I GOT THAT SUPA LU- UH UH UH~" Chunji sang from the toilet.

"OMMA!!! WE ARE GOING TO MISS THE FLIGHT BECAUSE LEE CHA-" Your brother cut you off by coming out of the toilet shirtless.

"What's up sis?" He smirked and then yelled, "Mom!!! I'm done!!! No need to unlock the toilet door and expose my body to the whole world!!!"

Your cheeks turned bright red at the sight of your brother's body.

"Chan Hee? I-I'm g-going i-i-n-n..." You stuttered and then ran into the toilet.

You puffed out your cheeks and then thought, "Chan Hee is crazy."

"~~~~!!!!!!!!!! MY T-SHIRT IS INSIDE THE TOILET!!!!!" Chunji banged the door but you ignored him and got ready.

 

Today was the day that your family would be going to Jeju Island. Unfortunately, the other members couldn't make it as they weren't allowed to go there without their own families.

It was then time for breakfast and your family sat at the table, eating pancakes with honey.

"Chan Hee. Bathroom Behaviour." Your dad sighed.

"I was extremely fast today okay!??" Chunji pouted,

"Yeah yeah..." You stuck out your tongue and then drank a big gulp of milk.

Chunji looked at you and then started laughing. "May I help you?" You frowned.

"Your mouth!!!" He chuckled, and then you looked at him puzzledly.

Chunji took his hankerchief and then slowly leaned in to your lips. He softly daped the hankerchief around your lips and then he looked into your eyes.

"All done!" He smiled and then continued eating.

You paused for a moment and realised your heart was seriously in a marathon. "What's up with my heart!?" You thought furiously.

Soon, Teen Top arrived at your house.

"GONNA MISS YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Niel yelled as he walked in.

"SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! We are here to bade our goodbyes..." Ricky piped up.

"It wasn't exactly a surpris-" You tried to explain as they had already told you that they would be visiting before you all left for Jeju.

L.Joe ran in and suddenly hugged you.

"Actions, Byunghun." You rolled your eyes.

"What was that for, dude?!?!" Chunji shrieked.

L.Joe bent forward to your ear and then whispered, "I love... messing with Chunji."

You laughed at that and then Chunji pouted, "Stupid."

Changjo then came in and fake-cried. "I'm going to miss ~~~~."

"What about me?" Chunji pouted again.

"~~~~, we have come to say good-bye to you. We are going to leave now." C.A.P joked and walked out of the house playfully.

"WHAT!?!?!?" Chunji screamed and then C.A.P suddenly came in and grabbed everyone into a group hug, including your parents.

"I'M GOING TO MISS THE LEEEEEEEEEEEE'S." C.A.P yelled.

"Wow, emotional Minsoo dear?" Your mother exclaimed.

"Erm... hyung? You are choking all of us?" Ricky said.

"Ooopsie. Sorry." C.A.P released his biceps.

"C.A.P is so unlike him today." Chunji chuckled and your ear perked up at his laugh.

Teen Top finally went back home and then it was time for your family to board the airplane. As you were all about to board the plane, your parents then took you by the hand.

"~~~~-ah?" Your mother said tenderly.

"Uh-huh?" You replied, unsure of what your mother was going to say.

"Actually... Minhyuk or whatever never existed..." She started and then you exclaimed, "WHAT!??!"

Your father hushed you down and then said, "Actually... we made up the stuff of making a Mybook account. We only booked 2 tickets to Jeju Island. For you and Chan Hee. After that incident in school, we realised it was because of his 'girlfriends' that caused you all those bad stuff... so... you two go on this trip together for a few weeks. Have some sibling bonding time. We really want the both of you to enjoy the time together, only the both of you, without anyone else, okay?"

You were shocked at what your parents said. You glanced at Chunji who was fiddling with his luggage at the corner. "I'm going... on a holiday with Oppa for a few weeks? Without the both of you?" You asked carefully, not exactly understanding what your parents had said.

"We want the both of you to remain as close as last time, so... we lied about the Facefile stuff and about the cousin thing... Just enjoy your time with your brother. Remember, no matter what, the both of you must be the closest siblings ever okay?" Your mother said and then smiled at you.

"Go on! You go with Chan Hee now. We will leave the both of you together okay?" Your mother patted your head as you waved unsteadily at them and fumbled your way to Chunji.

"Erm... oppa?" You said.

"Yup?" Chunji looked at you.

"We are going to Jeju together, without Omma or Appa." You said.

 

A/N: HEY EVERYBODYYYY!!! OMG. I am so sorry for not updating for a really long time as school has started for me:( My time is really limited and stuff... so I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I also want to say THANK YOU as I have reached over 40 subscribers!!! :O:O:O THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!<3 Continue to cheer on and COMMENT on this fic to give me inspiration to update lots! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.