Chapter 22;

Oppa, SARANGHAE!

Your mother looked at the both of you, astonished. "V-Very well... Leave. LEAVE!!!" Your mother yelled, trembling from the shock.

"Let's go..." Chunji grabbed your hand and tried pulling you up.

"NO!!! NO!!! I WILL NEVER LEAVE HERE..." You sobbed like a little child.

"ME NEITHER! But, you have gotta understand that Omma and Appa are very angry now. We have to let them cool down first before letting them slowly accept us... Being here together will just antagonise them more..." Chunji comforted you and patted your back.

You nodded at his wisdom and then took your luggage with Chunji. *Bye Omma... Bye Appa... for now...*

You left the house with Chunji and then asked him, "So... where will we go?"

"Let's book a hotel for a few days first. We will still go to school alright?" Chunji patted your head.

 

Chunji booked two rooms of a budget hotel for the both of you and then the following day, with the extra school uniform you had with you, the both of you headed to school.

Chunji was welcomed back warmly by all of his fangirls and there, when you walked in quietly, avoiding the crowd, stood Chunji's ex-girlfriends.

Raine, Eun-Jae, Sarang and Yumi.

"Uri sister-in-law! Welcome back!!!" Raine went towards you for a hug but you quickly flinched away.

Then, a hand grabbed your wrist. "Don't you dare touch my girlfriend. And yeah. Even though she's my twin, I don't care. I love her and she is my girlfriend. Don't you dare try to do anything to her, you hear me!?!?" You looked up and saw Chunji.

Gasps were heard around the school and Chunji quickly dragged you away from the crowd and entered your classroom. Teen Top was already there and L.Joe yelled, "HEY!!! THEY ARE BACK!!!"

Chunji held your hand and then said, "Yeah..."

You tried to let go of his hand and C.A.P joked, "Chunji, refusing to let go of your girlfriend?"

"Actually. That's true. ~~~~... really is my girlfriend now. I love her... as a man." Chunji confessed.

You looked at him. *Why did he tell everyone? Doesn't he understand that maybe, we should keep it low for awhile, before announcing to the whole world?*

"What. the. ." L.Joe said.

Ricky quickly ran to your side, "Is Chunji telling the truth?!"

"Ye-Yeah." You mumbled.

Niel then walked towards you, with a disappointed face but then all of a sudden, he burst out into a laugh. "I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN." He chirped happily.

Chunji turned to you and then he said, "These people actually told me to realise my stupid feelings... I was too dumb to notice then. That's why I kissed that random girl. To make sure I don't feel anything for my own sister but... you know..."

You grinned and then punched his shoulder lightly. "Now everyone knows! We're going to die."

C.A.P then said, "If anyone tries to kill you, they have to get through me."

"Okay, maybe we aren't going to die!" You laughed.

 

Throughout the whole time in school today, you were receiving dirty looks from the whole school, but you weren't physically hurt of course. But the emotional hurt could kill you. People were always gossiping, pointing fingers at you.

". She even seduced her freaking own brother!"
"I pity Chunji. He doesn't deserve a of a sister."
"She's disgusting! Imagine forcing your own brother to kiss you."

You wanted to yell at them, tell them that that wasn't the case but what help could that do? Fresh rumours would just sprout up.

By the time school ended, you were feeling kinda down but at least Chunji was next to you.

"Yah..." Chunji pulled your shoulder.

"Hhmm?" You looked at him.

"We should hang out." He aegyo-ed.

You ignored him but he continued pouting. "Yah... ~~~~-ah! Let's go for ice-cream?" He smiled.

You continued ignoring him and then he hugged your waist from the back and then whispered in your ear, "Unless you want to do something in the hotel?"

"WHAT THE HELL, LEE CHAN HEE!?!? YOU ERT!!!" You pushed him away and then he laughed.

"You should've seen your reaction!!!" He clutched his stomach, laughing.

"It's not funny." You frowned and then you continued, "Fine. Let's go... to the playground!!!"

Chunji looked at you and then said, "Aren't we... a little bit too old?"

"NO ONE'S EVER TOO OLD TO GO TO THE PLAYGROUND!" You smiled widely.

"Women. And. Their. Mood-swings." Chunji blew his fringe.

 

 

A/N: HEY EVERYBODY!!!<3 Guess what... *drum-rolls* I HIT OVER 70 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Thank you all so much! I hope you all enjoy this new update!! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. Please comment. Comments keep me going so badly:) Oh... I have something to add... this fic would be ending soon... but not so soon! (does that make sense lol) SO... KEEP SUPPORTING ME!!! And... should I write a sequel? THANKS EVERYBODY ONCE AGAIN!!! COMMENT!:)